||Terence Lewis Appreciation Thread||-Simply Awesome - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by COLOGY

Dish you here?
Cum out of your stalking ji... see you got Phankhas for the AT !

@Lawrence @Terence 

Sawwryyy for the name thing. I donno how many are aware of Lawrence master... He is one of his type reknowned choreographer after Prabhudev in 90's n early 2000's. so got lil confused !
I revealed myself!πŸ˜†
AT is finally moving. phewww! Status of this AT was making me sad. And credits for that goes to Aditi. She is one lazy butt😑
I don't know about Lawrence! But yeah! Name is similar. πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by danceismyworld

Heya!! πŸ˜ƒ
You know what I told Aditi before opening the AT, Open the AT only if you will be active. And she failed. πŸ˜†
OMG! The pic! Terry is strong!😎 Gals aren't that slim. πŸ˜›  

What an Irony, we fall for strong men olyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Actually both pretty ladies are skinny but they look plum in heavy lehengas i guess. 

I revealed myself!πŸ˜†
AT is finally moving. phewww! Status of this AT was making me sad. And credits for that goes to Aditi. She is one lazy butt😑
I don't know about Lawrence! But yeah! Name is similar. πŸ˜† 

Most ppl here love Terence sir, still this AT is stuck ! I wonder why
Ppl here are busy in loathing n praising their favs and opposite groupsπŸ˜•

But Terence sir AT deserves betta appreciation atleast⭐️

What an Irony, we fall for strong men olyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Actually both pretty ladies are skinny but they look plum in heavy lehengas i guess. 
Yeah! Stronger the man, stronger the love! πŸ˜† 
Yeah! Their outfits are heavy. Terence is on lifting spree. He will lift all the gals on the show till finale. πŸ˜† 

Most ppl here love Terence sir, still this AT is stuck ! I wonder why
Ppl here are busy in loathing n praising their favs and opposite groupsπŸ˜•

But Terence sir AT deserves betta appreciation atleast⭐️
I agree!Terence sir definitely deserves all the praise. He is judging the show so fairly.πŸ˜ƒ
Terence once said that don't waste time in loving me, but do something for your life and career. I doubt one day his fans will take his mantra seriously. πŸ˜†  And many took so. πŸ˜›

I agree!Terence sir definitely deserves all the praise. He is judging the show so fairly.πŸ˜ƒ
Terence once said that don't waste time in loving me, but do something for your life and career. I doubt one day his fans will take his mantra seriously. πŸ˜†  And many took so. πŸ˜›

Aww! I'm pleased with your knowledge on Terence sir Dish😎

You seriously looks like his twinnie ( Like Sajid n Shilpa calls him Google of Dance ) you seem to know so much abt him. It'll be our pleasure knowing bits from youπŸ˜ƒ

I loved his mantra... may be i shd also follow that ! Instead of wasting of my energy on I-FπŸ˜†

Yeah! Stronger the man, stronger the love! πŸ˜† 
Yeah! Their outfits are heavy. Terence is on lifting spree. He will lift all the gals on the show till finale. πŸ˜† 
🀣 Looking at Bharathi terence pic i can proudly say MunDa kamal ka hainπŸ˜†

* But on a serious note he has the golden heart with Hawwt body... Deadly combo!!!

Aww! I'm pleased with your knowledge on Terence sir Dish😎

You seriously looks like his twinnie ( Like Sajid n Shilpa calls him Google of Dance ) you seem to know so much abt him. It'll be our pleasure knowing bits from youπŸ˜ƒ

I loved his mantra... may be i shd also follow that ! Instead of wasting of my energy on I-FπŸ˜†
ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
Twinnie!! That's a biggie!πŸ˜ƒ I am following him since DID 1 so knowledge on him came gradually. I started loving him since season 1 of DID. The first thing which attracted me towards him was the way he emotes through his choregraphy. His concepts and choreography are so creative and unique that one can't resist from falling in love with his dance knowledge. Apart from his dance and knowledge, he is such a gem of person. Whatever he says, it's worth listening and his every saying gives so much inspiration to follow your dreams. 

If you must sweep the room, then do it like no one else could...so spotless that you leave your mark!" 
- Terence Lewis
"If you want to take your message to the masses, then let the message be yours but in a language they understand"
- Terence Lewis
If we actually follow his mantras about life, we can lead to a fantastic life. 
And who can deny his precious contribution to field of dance. He is running his academy and apart from that he is the one who is taking dance to small towns. He is conducting workshops in such small cities and giving a fair chance to everyone who wants to learn dancing.
He is so perfect in his style that if a person learns his dance style from him, that person can never forget the small small techniques. In short, he is the reason I love dance a lot. He is the one who made me realize that one thing I can do best is dance. πŸ˜³
Respect to him!😊
Enough of my essay!πŸ˜†

Edited by danceismyworld - 10 years ago

🀣 Looking at Bharathi terence pic i can proudly say MunDa kamal ka hainπŸ˜†

* But on a serious note he has the golden heart with Hawwt body... Deadly combo!!!
I agree to the core.😳

Lv u GURMEET CHOUDHARY. . . .n Liv Terrance  Sir