Posted: 10 years ago

Remo D'Souza to make a film for Karan Johar

Bharati Dubey, Mumbai Mirror Nov 4, 2013, 12.00AM IST
Tags:
  • Remo D'Souza|
  • Karan Johar|
  • John Abraham
(Karan Johar and Remo D'Souza )

Choreographer-turned-director Remo D'Souza's next directorial venture will be co-produced by Karan Johar's Dharma Productions and if all goes as per plan, John Abraham will topline the cast of this yet-untitled film. 
D'Souza who started his career as a dancer and went on to become a choreographer before trying his hand at direction with ABCD (Any Body Can Dance) and F.A.L.T.U, confirmed the development. 
Asked if it is going to be all song and dance like in his previous films, the director said, "Of course not, I can also do an action film. And infact, this film will be loaded with action.'' 
Though John was not available for comment, a source close to the actor told TOI, "John is definitely in talks with Karan and Remo, but he has not yet signed on the dotted line." 
John and Dharma Productions go back a long way as the actor has worked with Karan twice before, in Kaal and Dostana.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tubelights thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wasnt Sidharth Malhotra suppose to do this film ? Hmmm It seems His too much ghoomna phirna with alia bhatt is not going well with Kjo ..๐Ÿ˜†
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah even I thought Sid was roped in to do the film...
Remo film needs a good dancer!!!

And sorry to say but both Sid & John are horrible choices in that case. I mean FALTU had Bhangani (despite the shit actor he is, he dances well) and ABCD (featured best dancers of India)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
W*F! What about Sid's film with Remo? As for JA...who wants that oldie?
tubelights thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Remo film needs a good dancer!!!

And sorry to say but both Sid & John are horrible choices in that case. I mean FALTU had Bhangani (despite the shit actor he is, he dances well) and ABCD (featured best dancers of India)

Asked if it is going to be all song and dance like in his previous films, the director said, "Of course not, I can also do an action film.
And dont under-estimate the hardwork of this sidharth guy,Because according to some tweets of choreographers like Bosco and others ,this Kjo lad have shown very good improvement in dancing department. In SOTY he had to dance with a trained dancer like varun in 1 frame and that is the reason he looked bad. He can get better with time๐Ÿ˜‰
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If this is FF remake then it is a multi-starrer film with 2 heros and 2 heroines. I read in some article that sid already started practising dance for the film as this film needs him to do so much of dancing and stunts.
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Remo n Karan should rope in some gud actor +dancer