~The Gestured I Love You~ |TaaRey OS|

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys! A work from me after a long time πŸ˜† You guys must be thinking ki kaisi ladki hai.. Pehli bolti hai ki last OS hai and then ek aur likh leti hai πŸ˜† But, This is just the write up of the Goa scene when Taani comes to Goa. So the scene credit goes to the show.. Only a few tings here and there have been made up and added by me πŸ˜† Hope you guys like it! πŸ˜³

" The Gestured I Love You "

He was there, walking amongst the crowd of people. He didn't know where he was actually going. He was just, going somewhere. He wanted to be at Mumbai right now, with his girlfriend. But he was there at Goa, with his friends, who had forced him to come with them to attend indiafest, and that too without telling the G.S of their college, that is, his girlfriend.

He had called her up to explain how things had been for him, but she was hurt. He knew she would be. He knew her well. Coz he loved her.

You know that fear which haunts you, when you think that the person whom you love the most is going to go away from you? He was feeling that now. Rey had been through the pain of being away from the love of his life, Taani, and that pain had been miserable. He was definitely not ready to go through that again. He couldn't stay away from her anymore after going through such pain.

But he knew that he was wrong. Whatever might the circumstances have been, he should have told Taani everything about it. Even a text message would have been sufficient.

Just then, his phone rang.

~*~

A while ago:

Taani was way too hurt. She had just cut his call after he told her that all of them were in Goa. She hadn't expected this from Rey. She wiped her tears and got out from the locker room. She went towards VP sir's cabin.

"Sir? May I come in?" She asked

"Yeah sure." VP sir answered.

Taani entered and stood in front of him. "Sir, would it be okay if I take a leave of two days? I am not well. I just wanted to take some rest But, only if its okay."

"Yeah I think it would be okay. You may take the leave."

"Thank you Sir."

"No problem."

She left the cabin and came back home.

She was sitting on her bed, with various thoughts in her mind. She knew Rey, she loved Rey, and she also knew that Rey loved her, and he would never want to go there without telling her. "Agar Rey ko mujhe bina bataye jana hi hota, toh woh kabhi wahan se call karke mujhe nahi bataate ki who Goa mein hai." She thought. And she knew him and his passion for dance. And whatever he was going to do would be very good for his career. She knew that Rey wouldn't be able to perform well if she would be angry with him. She didn't want to be an obstacle in Rey's way to success. She didn't want to be his weakness. She wanted to become his strength.

And she had decided, she was going to goa. It was not too late. She would reach there before their performance. She quickly changed, packed her things and asked her driver to take her to Goa.

~*~

Rey thought that it was Taani who had called, but it was Swayam.

"Haan rey tu kahan hai?" Swayam asked him.

"Mai aa raha hu." Rey answered and cut the call.

For the last time he looked at Taani's picture on his phone, sighed, and went to the performance area.

~*~

The performance of the boys had been awesome. The people were cheering on their team's name. D3.. D3.. D3.. he could hear it everywhere. But what he wanted to hear the most right now was her voice, cheering for him.

~*~

She had finally reached. It seemed like a long journey. She had already arranged for a pass for her. She collected it from the stall and ran towards the group dance performance stage area. She could see him now. He was there on the stage. Her eyes brimmed with tears of happiness. She wiped them away quickly and ran towards the side of the stage. She joined the crowd with the cheers and shouted D3.. D3.. D3.

She had been standing right next to Sharon and the other girls. They were shell-shocked seeing Taani there. They group hugged and cheered for the boys together.

~*~

The boys came down the stage and high-fived each other. She was seeing them from there. His back was facing her. She immediately took out her phone and dialed his number.

His phone rang and he took it out from his pocket. "Taani calling..." it said. He felt somewhat relief after seeing her name flashing on his phone. Maybe Taani had called to tell him that she has forgiven him.

He picked it up and said instantly, "I'm sorry, I'm really very sorry Taani." He was genuinely guilty and sorry. Taani could make that out from his voice.

"I Love You!" She said. She knew that this was the best answer she could give him. These three words would tell him everything she wanted him to.

He heard those three words from her, and he felt like the world around him stop. He closed his eyes for a second and absorbed those words into his heart.

"Ab aap please apna mood theek kar lijiye.. Kyuki agar aap indiafest mein aise muh latkaaye ghumenge, toh mujhe accha nahi lagega!" he heard her saying. Wait what? Seriously? Was she? SERIOUSLY? For just a second he really thought that there was something wrong with his phone or maybe he was in a dream. He looked around, with the feelings equal to sheer happiness plus shock. Finally he spotted her. He felt his heart drop down to his stomach. He felt as if he had been given all the happiness of the world. He felt as if he was the luckiest man alive.

He truly loved this girl. Like TRULY. He admired her too, for the way she loved him, for the way she understood him. She was smiling at him. Ahh! How much he loved to see her smile. Her smile was the thing that mattered to him the most. He had given her a lot of pains. Only tears. But he wanted to see her happy now. He didn't want himself to be a reason for her sadness.

He held his ears and gestured a sorry. She was still smiling. Her purity had overpowered him. He could do anything for her, the same way she could do anything for him.

He gestured an I love You, coz he knew that even if that was not enough to compensate for what she had done for him today, at this point of time, it was the best way to answer and make her feel special. That blush which immediately adorned her face as soon as he gestured her I love You, made his heart skip a beat. He kept looking at her. He could look at her that way his entire life. God! He loved her like mad!

Swayam then tapped his shoulder, bringing him out of his thoughts and asked him about how Taani was there. He just smiled and blushed and Swayam nodded his head and dragged him to where the girls were standing.

This was it! πŸ˜† hope that it was okay πŸ˜› Sorry for the grammatical mistakes if any. i'm feeling too lazy to re-check πŸ˜• 

Silent readers please atleast hit the like button. πŸ˜³ And honest comments about this would be appreciated! πŸ˜ƒ

-Shivangi πŸ˜³

Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
it was amazing dii
just perfectπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
taani loves rey so much😊
speechless
Edited by navk - 10 years ago
Awesome shivangi
taarey
Loved it
taarey-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum OS .. ! πŸ‘
luvd it alot .. !  β€οΈ

thank u 4 d pm .. πŸ˜Š

keep writing ..

PS- Belated Happy Diwali .. πŸ˜ƒ
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice
it ws more liking reliving those good old taarey moments
Shanaya_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg i loved it!!!
dis ws awsome!!
as i ws reading dis, i recalled d scene n it ws as if i ws wtchng
d scene again in my head! 
gr8 work dear! n thnx for d pm!
do write more πŸ˜ƒ
payu_taarey thumbnail
Beautifully written...
Thanks for pm

taarey goa scene is way adorable
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dis was amazing
U took me back to tr dreamland
loved d whole description of d scene n d way u explained rey n taani's emotions
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
its awesome!!
taarey soo cute

Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shivi πŸ€—
You are amazing... Meko nahi pata tha ki tu ek os likh rahi hai...in all honesty I really missed reading your work re πŸ˜³
Seriously this was brilliant all the memories from goa came back...the part where Rey turned around to see taani was brilliant ...good going mere pyaare dost πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Angel-luvs-s - 10 years ago