TR OS ~*~|Happy Diwali Love|~*~

PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Shello peeps...!!! Here I'm again back with a Diwali special OS...I hope that u all liked it...!!! So here u all go with the OS...!!! Enjoy...!!!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

TR OS ~*~|Happy Diwali Love|~*~

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Diwali...A festival full of happiness, joy, lights, and many more...This festival is the main festival of India...So obviously every family will be happy...So here also two families are very happy...Shekhawat family and Singhania family...One, obviously Diwali festival...Second as Ms. Sharon Shekhawat is going to be Mrs. Sharon Swayam Singhania...Yup Shekhawat family and Singhania family, who were best friends from last many years are now going to be bound in a relation of in-laws...Sharon and Swayam were in love with each other from their college days...Now its been 3 years that their college got over, so their families thought to fix their marriage now...So this diwali festival brought this happiness...It mean the day when Diwali started means on the day of dhanteras they both had their engagement...Now after one month they will be married...

So today is the day of Diwali...The second son of Singhanis, that means Reyansh Singhania has come back to India from US after 4 years, completing his studies...He has come here forever now...He has not attended his brother's engagement...But he will surely attend his marriage now...As from his childhood he was studied in US he has never met Sharon and her sister, Taani Shekhawat...So today he is going to meet them...As today Shekhawat family has invited them for celebrating diwali together...

"Rey yr jaldi karna...!!! Varna late ho jayenge...!!!" Swayam, new bride, shouted while coming to his brother's room..."Haa na yr aa raha hun...!!!" He said to Swayam and then in his call "Ok fine I'll talk to u later have some important work...!! Bye...!!!" He said and cut the call..."Kya yr ab toh phone chod de...!! Ghar vapas aa gaya hai tu...!!!" Swayam said while sitting on the bed..."Ha ha tut oh bolega hi na as tera college life khatam aur tujhe job bhi mil gaya hai...!!! Yr mujhe bhi kuch karne diya kar...!!" Rey said while combing his hair..."Ha ha kar lena but do fast now already late ho rahe hai...!!!" Swayam said while going through his cell..."Ahha !!! Koi yaha apne pyaar...I mean humari bhabhi ko dekhne me desperate ho raha hai...!!!" Rey said with a mischievous smirk on his face..."Shut up Rey and come out fast...!!! We all r leaving now...!!!" Swayam said as he blushed on what Rey said and went out from the room ordering him..."Yes Sir...!!!" Rey saluted and took his wallet, cell phone and went from there...

Now the Singhania's car came and stopped in front of Shekhawat family...The whole family came out of the car...The watchman came and took the car to park it...They entered the main gate of the Shekhawat Mansion...It's a big banglow...It looked like a palace now...The whole mansion was covered with the colorful lights which brought more beauty to the mansion...The arrangements in the garden were superb...They thought to have their dinner in the garden after completing the firework session...

As soon as Rey entered the main gate  and looked up from his cell phone the first thing or say the first person who caught his site was a beautiful girl making rangoli near the entrance of the mansion...She was looking more than beautiful...She was wearing a beautiful dress which exactly fitted her curves...Her hairs were flowing because of the wind...This was making her look more beautiful...He stopped at his place...He was continuously looking at her...First time something like this beautiful caught his site..."Khoobsuraat..!!!" He murmured under his breath...

"So Rey welcome to Shekhawat mansion...!!! Mera saasural...!!!" Swayam said bring Rey back to the world...Rey giggled at his sentence..."Abe tu has kyun raha hai...!!" Swayam asked looking at him..."Kya filmy baan raha hai re tu...!!!" Rey said while trying to stop his giggle...He then again looked at the girl..."Oh see...!!! Yeh hai meri hone vali..." Swayam was saying looking at the girl whom Rey was looking but was cut off by a shocked Rey "Yeh Sharon hai...!! Teri hone vali wife...!!? God Swayam tu itna lucky kab se ho gaya ki tujhe itni beautiful ladki mil gai...!!!" He said while keeping his hand on Swayam's shoulder and deep inside feeling sad...While here Swayam was trying to stop him...When Rey completed he said "Shut up Rey...!! Yeh meri hone vali wife nai hai...!!!" Again he was cut off by Rey..."Matlab tu shadi hi nai karega...!!??" He asked happily..."Shut up yr...!!! Pehle meri puri baat sunega??" He said irritated..."Acha chal bol...!!!" Rey gave him chance to say..."Voh na toh meri hone wali wife hai aur na hi main shadi todunga...!!! Voh meri hone vali..." Again Rey cut him off..."Maa hai kya...!!??" He said with a smirk..."Shut up yr...!!! Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya...?? Kuch bhi maat bola kar...Voh MERI HONE VALI SAALI HAI, TAANI SHEKHAWAT...!!!" Swayam said a lil loudly irritated...And here Rey took a sigh of relief...

Taani heard some noise from the main gate so she looked at that side...And found her jiju and his family standing there..."JIJU...!!!" She screamed and ran to him...Swayam saw her...She was going to hug him but he kept his hands on her shoulder and stopped her...She looked at him shocked and confused...But shocked expression was more..."Aap...aapne mere saath aisa kiya...!!!" She said while she was still shocked..."Ohho chhoti tera haath pura colorful hai aur meri sherwani nayi aur white hai...Agar color lag jata toh...Main kaise teri di ke saamne jata...!!!" Swayam said while clearing his action..."Ooo...!! Toh kya huva aap ek side hug toh de hi sakte ho right mujhe...??!!" She said and smiled...Swayam also smiled and hugged her..."Happy Diwali re chhoti...!!!" "Hmmm mana kiya tha right mujhe chhoti maat bulao...Ab main badi ho gai hun...!!!" Taani said frowning..."Tu jitni bhi badi ho ja hum sanke liye choti hi rahegi...!!!" Swayam's mom said..."Arey aunty...!!! Happy diwali...!!!" She went and hugged her carefully so that the color should not spoil her beautiful saree..."Happy Diwali beta...!!!" Aunty wished her...Taani wished uncle and he too wished her back...

"Acha koi dikhai kyun nai de raha hai...??" Swayam asked looking around...Taani understood whom he want to see...So she came to his front and said "Aise kaise koi nai dikhai de raha hai...!! See itne saare log toh hai...Voh vaha lights ke paas 4 log hai...Flowers lagan eke liye 4 log hai vaha pe aur yaha rangoli ke paas 2 kids hai aur see garden me kitne saare log kaam kar rahe hai and yaha aapki puri family khadi hai aur aap keh rahe ho ki koi dikh nai raha hai...!! Jiju aapko na sachme spects lagenge ab...!!!" She mocked at him..."Kya yr Taani tum bhi...!!!" Swayam said...Taani smiled and said "Acha di andar hai ma ki help kar rahi hai...!! Vaise yeh kon hai...???" She asked when she looked at a handsome man standing beside Swayam, that means Rey..."Oh forgot to introduce u...!! So Ms. Taani meet my one and only brother Mr. Reyansh Singhania...!!!" Swayam introduced him to her..."Kitne formal bante ho yr aap...!!!" Taani said and looked at Rey...And they both were pulled in an eyelock...She was going to say something to him when the whole Shekhawat family came and disturbed their moment...They at least were not able to wish each other...

While Taani was talking to Swayam and his family before her family came...Rey was totally lost in her...Her cute talks...Her cute actions...Her cute faces and everything he liked...He was now falling for her...He is liking her but now soon this will be changed into love...While Taani said that dialogue to Swayam when he asked that he was not able to find anyone...He loved her a lot there...He found bubbliness in her, cuteness, beauty and everything...He was now totally lost in her...

The both families wished each other and went inside and sat together and had some snacks...In this meantime Rey and Taani were stealing glances from each other...Now they both were loving each other...They wanted to be with each other forever...Taani loved his talks, his politeness, his actions and everything...

Now the whole family went out to enjoy the fireworks...Everyone started firing the crackers...They were enjoying a lot...Taani was firing crackers so much that at least kids present there would have not at least fired those many crackers...She loves these fireworks...In between this, Taani and Rey would bump into each other and get lost in each other...They would be brought back only by some or the other family member...

After this firework session completed now everyone was hungry...They went to the garden to have their dinner...Everyone was enjoying their dinner...Taani was not present there...Rey was looking for her here and there when he bumped into a waiter and a glass of juice fall on him..."Oh crap...!!!" He said when he looked at his sherwani..."Beta tumhara toh dress kharab ho gaya hai...Chalo main tumhe washroom le jata hunt um thik karlo...!!!" Taani's dad said..."Thanx uncle...!!!" Rey said and they went from there inside the house...Taani's dad showed Rey the washroom and went from there...

Rey cleaned his sherwani and came out of the guest room...He was walking through the corridors when he saw her...She was coming from other side doing something in her cell phone...He was lost in her...She was looking so beautiful...The dress exactly fitted her body...Suddenly they both bumped into each other and Taani was going to fall on the ground when Rey hold her by her waist preventing her to fall down...When Rey touched her, shiver ran down her spin...She slowly opened her eyes and found Rey, her love holding her...They both were pulled in an eye lock...Slowly Rey made her stand but was still holding her close to him...Slowly their face was coming close to each other...They closed their eyes when their lips were an inch apart...Soon their lips were brushing with each other...Then they were kissing each other softly and then the kiss became passionate...They both were pulling each other more close to them...Rey was pulling her more close to him by her waist and deepening the kiss by keeping his one hand on her neck and pulling her close and Taani was deepening the kiss by keeping her hands in his hair...They were totally lost in the kiss...Both were exploring their mouths...After a long kiss when they were out of the breath they slowly pulled away from each other's lips...Taani was blushing badly now...She kept her head down..."Khoobsuraat...!!!" Rey said when he looked at blushing Taani...She looked at him and saw him lost in her...She blushed even more..."I love u Taani...!!!" Rey confessed his love..."I love u too Rey...!!!" Taani said blushing...And then both of them hugged each other tightly..."Happy Diwali Love...!!!" They both said together...They hugged each other more tightly...

"Hmmm lagta hai ab hume dusri shaadi ki bhi tayaari kar leni chahiye...!!!" Rey's father said bring Taani and Rey back to the world...They pulled away suddenly and saw their fathers standing there...Taani blushed and went from there...Rey was standing there...Taani's father came and hugged him "Congrates...!!! And I'm happy ki meri beti ko tum jaisa acha insaan mila...!!!" Rey also hugged him and said "Thanx uncle...!!!" "Ahhh!! Don't call me uncle...Ab mujhe papa bulao...!!!" Taani's dad said after pulling away from the hug..."Ok papa...!!!" Rey smiled and Taani's dad too smiled...

"I'm happy beta...!!!" His dad came and hugged him..."Thanx dad...!!!" Rey said smiling and hugging him back..."But dad pehle main life me settle hona chahta hun then I'll marry her as I want to give her all happiness...!!!" Rey said as he pulled away from hug..."As u both wish beta...!!! Tum dono jab chaho tab hum tumhari shadi karvayenge...!!" Rey's dad said...They were happy and went out...This good news was now known to everyone...Swayam and Sharon were teasing them and they were blushing...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok so guys here I end the Diwali special OS...I know bahut bakwas OS hai but cant help jaldi me likha hai and still I hope that u all like it...!!! Here I bid bye...!!!

PS : Do hit like and comment big...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved. 

Edited. 

This was superb..!!
Swayam and Taani part was very cute..
Love at first sight๐Ÿ˜ณ
Itna jaldi romance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
keep writing more..!!
Edited by Jhanvi_TaaRey - 10 years ago
-crazyfan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey yaar Kahan Se ata hai ine ideas jo bhi hai 
it was awesome
i like whole update
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
AWWIE CHOOO CUTE OS๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wohooo
superb yaar!!!
diwali os itna cute!!! 
i was like ๐Ÿฅณ
wen you wrote that scene 
doosri shaadi waala...
and so so so cute kiss it was... โ˜บ๏ธ

kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dat is wat we call love at first sight
ek hi mulakat mein direct shaadi not bad
i totally loved d os
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reyam are too cute
Love how Rey was teasing Swayam lol
Wow! Rey fell in love at first sight and so as Taani
I love their confession, it was awesome
Superb OS, it was wonderfully written...
-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... Super cute os dea. Jus luved it.
Taarey... Luv at first sight:-/ d way u explained hw dey fel in luv for eachother was awesome...!
Deir kiss at end... Awwee%-)great. Totally superb dea... Thanx for pm
anatomy_nerd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyya...!! first of all happy new year๐Ÿ˜Š...hope dis year brings to us lots n lots of good works from you

now coming to the os...it was a cute one...loved all the parts of reyam, they were awesome...๐Ÿ˜†
then taarey parts were as usual superb...bt love n all kuch jyaada hi jaldi jaldi ho gaya...bt cn understand as jaldi jaldi mai likha hai so sab kuch jaldi jaldi hi ho gaya...bt nevertheless it was a cute one
do write more OS's๐Ÿ˜Š
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
res/unres
so this was 'khoobsurat'๐Ÿ˜‰
love it yr
it was perfect๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
in first meeting
without confessing
they kissed ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
after that they confessed