--||Zariyat's Imaginations||-- My Imaginary World of FICTION....

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only

Welcome 
to

Hi friends!

My name is Zariyat and my friends call me Zari, Zaraa, TaRza etc... as per their choice. I love to give words of my color of imagination and hence, I pen down some of my thoughts. 

So, 
WELCOME TO THE IMAGINARY WORLD OF ZARIYAT, about different couples with their different ups and down of lives. This INDEX of mine will help me and my readers to keep track of my entire work.

I love writing and I love stories. So, there is no fixed couple for me to write, though I have some own personal preference and choice.  Here, you will find my work on different couples from different Hindi soaps. 

I basically love writing romantic stories maybe with some tragic or happy end. However, I always love to experiment with characters and circumstance. 

Last but not the least, I am thankful to all of my readers, eventually who turned to be my friend without whom I couldn't start writing, or I couldn't improve my writing. I can't take any particular names otherwise I will do injustice with many who act as constant source of my inspiration.

Hope you enjoy all this imaginary world of mine.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only

1. First and important point, as I reserve to all the posts which I make in India-Forum, please do not copy and paste my work in anywhere without my permission. This applies to the Index thread also. All copyright is restricted to me only.

2. I send Private Message from this my original ID, if there is any change I will inform you all.

3. If anyone has any problem/issue with my work, just PM/Scrap me. However, you are always welcome with some constructive feedback on my work.

4. As I have studies also, sometimes I remain busy for some time. After that I always try to be regular with my updates.

5. Last and interesting point is that I take requests. Yes, I work on requests too from my dear readers. I try to write FF/SS/OS on the given situation or with the given couple. So, if I have some time on hand and I have a writing mood, you are welcome to request me through scrap/PM/posting in this thread.

Scroll down for my list of work

Edited by --Zariyat-- - 10 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail

Writer's Note: Above the INDEX

FFs: Below the INDEX

SSs & OSs/TSs: 5th post from the top

CREATIONs: 6th post from the top

Notice Board: 7th post from the top
Edited by Winds.of.Heaven - 9 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail

Edited by MsPrez - 6 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail

Manwa Laage...

Abortion

New Beginning

New Beginning [LOVE]

Ishhq Nehi Hain Aasaan

Elaan-E-Ishhq

Edited by MsPrez - 6 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail

MsPrez thumbnail

I am always open to take requests. You can send me your requests (for writing FF/SS/TS or making creation) either by posting here or by sending me a PM. But I will choose which request I will take and write on.๐Ÿ˜Š

I will send updates only to those who are in my BUDDY LIST. So, if you want updates of my writings and you are not in my BUDDY LIST, then send me BUDDY REQUEST. I will accept your request.๐Ÿ˜Š

ShaktiKiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb...tu toh bahot intelligent hai...n hard worker too   ๐Ÿ‘

Best of luck ur future stories ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: misscall

Superb...tu toh bahot intelligent hai...n hard worker too   ๐Ÿ‘

Best of luck ur future stories ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ