MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello, everyone!
I am here to share an OS on RuYal, written by me, with you guys.

I wrote this when Payal got to know that she's pregnant. This is the continuation from the day when Payal got to know that she's pregnant.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

PS- I can't see my favorite jodis: RaJi(Rashi-Jigar from Saathiya), RanJan(Ranvijay-Gunjan from Veera), RuYal(Rubal-Payal from Pyaar Ka Dard), separated. That's why whatever I write with them always have happy ending.
😃

[What a co-incidence! Three of my favorite couples' monickers start with 'R' ðŸ˜†]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
[RuYal] OS: Abortion

Deewan Mansion
RuYal's room

Payal was walking to and fro in the room, worried.

Payal: Kya karu? Kya karu... Rubel ko batau? Ya nehi... Kya mujhe usebatana chahiye...that... That I am pregnant! But I don't, the child. What should I do? Ab agr abortion karvane jau to bhi Rubel ke signatureschahiye. Kya...(interrupted)

Her phone rang, "Jiten" flashing on the screen. She answered the call with an irritated face.

Payal: Hello?

Jiten: Hey, Payal! How are you? You know what...

Payal: Jiten, I am very busy now. I will call you later. Okay?

Jiten: Oh! Okay, Payal. No issues. Bye.

The call disconnected.

She sat on the bed.

Payal: Kya karu...(an idea came to her mind)Yes! Jiten! Maine ye pehle kyu nehi socha? Jiten meri madat kar sakta hai! Yes!

She called him back.

After an hour...
Payal was going out when she collided with Sheila and the coffee which was in Sheila's hand fell on her saree, which irritated Sheila.

Sheila: Uffo! Payal, tum dekh ke nehi chal sakti! Ek to meri coffee gira di aur upar se meri saree kharab kardi.

Payal: S...sorry, mom.

She again left hurriedly, but stopped feeling for vomit. She ran to her room to vomit.

Sheila: (confused)Ise kya hua?

After half an hour...

Deewan Group of Insdustries, Head-Office
Rubel's cabin

Rubel signed a file and handed it to the peon who was standing in front of him.

Peon: Thank you, sir.

The peon left. He checked the time on his phone, then dialed Payal's number. She answered the call.

Payal: Haan, Rubel, bolo.

Rubel: Payal, tum kaha ho?

Payal: Mai...mai...ek friend ke ghar pe hu.

Rubel: Oo achha.

Payal: Tum kuch kehna chahte the, Rubel?

Rubel: Nehi...i mean, haan. Mai soch raha tha agar tum lunch mei free ho to hum ek saath lunch karne jaa sakte the.

Payal: Oh, sorry, Rubel. Aaj nehi, phir kabhi.

Rubel: Ya, no problem.

Payal: Bye...

Rubel: Hmmm. Bye...

The call disconnected.

~~~~~
Payal was actually on the way to hospital with her friend Jiten. She felt guilty for lying to Rubel.
Payal: (on her mind)I am sorry, Rubel. Mujhe tumse jhooth nehi bolna chahiye tha... Lekin kya karu... I am helpless.
Jiten: (shaking her out of her thoughts)Payal! Hospital aagya. Chalo.
Payal nodded and they stepped out of the car. She watched the name of the hospital, "DP General Hospital"...
~~~~~

Rubel left the office before that he stopped at the Receptionist's desk.

Rubel: Mai thori der ke liye bahar jaa raha hu. Aadhe ghante mei wapas aajaunga. Koi puchhe to bata dena.

Receptionist: Okay, sir.

Rubel left.

On the way...
Rubel was going somewhere. He ordered the driver to stop the car seeing a crowd. He stepped out to see the accident. A woman was shouting for help as her husband was injured. Rubel decided to help and took him to the nearby hospital, which was DP General Hospital.

After half an hour...

DP General Hospital

Payal impatiently sat outside the doctor's cabin.

Payal: (on her mind)Mai jo kar rahi hu...kya go sahi hai?

Jiten: Payal, chalo. Doctor ne andar bulaya hai.

Payal nodded unsurely and entered into the doctor's cabin with Jiten. On the other hand, Rubel reached at the same place with the injured man.

Rubel: Doctor, innka accident hua hai. Aap jaldi se treatment shurukijiye.

The doctor nodded and the patient was taken inside.

Rubel: (to the wife of the patient)Aap rooiye matt. Unnhe kuch nehi hoga.

He assured the patient's crying wife and started roaming around the floor.

Doctor's cabin
Payal and Jiten met the doctor as Mr. & Mrs. Deewan. She was still not sure about what she was doing.

Doctor: Ye kuch papers hai. You need to sign them before we start the abortion.

Jiten took the papers and signed them as Rubel Deewan.

Doctor: Mrs. Payal, aap bhi sign kar dijiye.

Just the moment the doctor said "Mrs. Payal" Rubel crossed the room and stopped hearing Payal's name. He peeped inside the room and was shocked to see Payal.

Rubel: (entering into the room)Payal...

Payal was hell-scared and terrified, actually horrified on hearing Rubel's voice. She got up from her seat and turned in horror.

Payal: Ru...ru... Rubel! T...tu...tum y...yaha?

Rubel: Mai... Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Doctor: Mrs. Deewan aapna abortion karvane ayi hai.

Payal cursed the doctor for saying this.

Sky broke upon Rubel hearing that. At first he got happy hearing that he's soon going to be a father, but the next moment, the "abortion" word made him like crazy because this was the second time when he's betrayed. He was so angry with Payal that he left the cabin immediately. Payal knew that he was angry like mad with her, she got tears as she felt how he must be feeling now. She ran behind him.

Outside the hospital
Rubel ran outside to leave from there immediately. Payal followed him and was about to fall, but Rubel saved him.

Payal: (smiling)Thank you.

Rubel gave her an angry look and turned his face away.

Payal: Rubel, please meri baat suno...

Rubel: Now what, Payal! What else is left to talk?!

Payal: I wanted to tell you but...

Rubel: (with tears flowing)Payal, tumhe mere past ke bare mei sab patatha. Sab! Each and everything! Ki kaise Latika ne dhoka dia aur...aurmere unborn baby ko abort kia... Usske baad to mujhe laga tha ki mai kabhi kisi pe bharosa nehi kar paunga, kabhi kisi se pyaar nehi kar paunga... Lekin phir tum mere zindagi mei ayi. Tab mujhe laga ki nehi! Mere liye bhi koi bani hai, jo Latika ki tarha nehi hai. Usski tarha mujhe dhoka nehi degi... (again angry)But I was wrong! Tum bhi usski tarha ho! Tumhe bhi sirf mere paiso se parha hai aur kuch nehi!

Payal cried continuously hearing him.

Rubel: Payal, tum abortion karvana chahti ho na? To phir thik hai! Yehisahi. Chalo, mai khud papers sign karunga. Chalo!

He held her hand and pulled again in the hospital, but she forcibly released her hand.

Payal: Rubel! Stop it!

Rubel: Ab kya hua? Tum jo chahogi wahi hoga.

Payal: Tumne tumhari baat boldi. Ab meri suno!

There was silence between them for two minutes. And then her tears again started flowing, she ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Payal: I am sorry, Rubel! I am really very sorry... Maine tumhare saath galat kia. I shouldn't have done this to you. I am sorry, Rubel. Rubel,mujhe nehi karana abortion! I don't want to abort your baby...our baby. I am sorry, Rubel...

And then he also hugged her back.

After that, they went back home and informed the family about the good news. All were very happy. Rubel threw a grand party for the celebration.

After 9 months, Payal gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy. The girl was named Prisha and the boy was named Rounak.

Edited by --Zariyat-- - 9 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os...
loved it...
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. Vry lovely... Keep wrtng
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am so going to read this once I'm done with my work.

Thanks Zariyat! I'm sure it'll be a beautiful shot.
ofaq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os
Hope this could also happen in serial
MsPrez thumbnail
Thank you, dear!😊
MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

awesome os...
loved it...

Thanks a lot!!!😃
MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silsha

Wow.. Vry lovely... Keep wrtng

Thanks a lot!
Buddy me for the updates of my future stories!😊
MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiorRouge.

I am so going to read this once I'm done with my work.

Thanks Zariyat! I'm sure it'll be a beautiful shot.

Okay, no problem!
Thank you!😊