CID Queries - Ask here - III

Posted: 6 years ago

All queries related to CID episodes or CID Forum can be posted here. This is to avoid opening new threads for one-line questions.

Members who know the answers please answer queries ONLY when posted here to discourage others from opening new threads. This is our forum and let's keep it clean minimize repetitions and cluttering.

MESSAGE TO CIDians

Please take a read of "CID FORUM RULES AND NEW MEMBERS INTRO" and "Attention New/Old Members!!" to understand the working of this forum. Please do NOT consider these as restrictions. These are suggestions. We try to keep this place as organized as possible, this reduces workload on Mods/Admins too. Let's be a little responsible to a place which gives us so much joy. We have some interesting discussions here. You have a wide audience who is willing to hear from you. So don't be silent, please join in.

Links to old threads:
9 Likes this
I congratulate Vis di on opening of new threadClap May every members bewilderment be erased here compeletly
1 Likes this
Originally posted by saman0

May every members bewilderment be erased here compeletly

ROFL
2 Likes this
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by saman0

May every members bewilderment be erased here compeletly

ROFL

ROFL
0 Likes this
Btw congratz di Tongue Edited by saman0 - 6 years ago
0 Likes this
Congratulations for the new thread! StarClap
Let me ask the first query of this thread Tongue

Can someone tell me the episode which was a Rajat centric and there was blood in his house all over the floor and him when CID team arrived? Confused
2 Likes this
The Episode regarding Rajat you have asked about was Episode No.867                                        Case Name was 'Gunhegaar CID Officer Rajat'.It aired on 31st August 2012.
Edited by Rohitpatel1 - 6 years ago
1 Likes this
In episode 939 Khatre Mein Daya (C.I.D. Maha Dhamaka) which aired on 12th April 201,there is a scene where Abhijeet has two  flashback scenes of Daya.The first one is in which both of them are seen in a car and Daya is driving.Can someone please tell me the episode in which this scene originally was shown.I mean to ask the episode in which that scene took place.
Thanks a lot in advance.
0 Likes this