CID

CID Queries - Ask here - III

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

All queries related to CID episodes or CID Forum can be posted here. This is to avoid opening new threads for one-line questions.

Members who know the answers please answer queries ONLY when posted here to discourage others from opening new threads. This is our forum and let's keep it clean minimize repetitions and cluttering.

MESSAGE TO CIDians

Please take a read of "CID FORUM RULES AND NEW MEMBERS INTRO" and "Attention New/Old Members!!" to understand the working of this forum. Please do NOT consider these as restrictions. These are suggestions. We try to keep this place as organized as possible, this reduces workload on Mods/Admins too. Let's be a little responsible to a place which gives us so much joy. We have some interesting discussions here. You have a wide audience who is willing to hear from you. So don't be silent, please join in.

Links to old threads:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I congratulate Vis di on opening of new threadπŸ‘ May every members bewilderment be erased here compeletly
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saman0

May every members bewilderment be erased here compeletly

🀣
Jackles thumbnail

🀣
Jackles thumbnail
Btw congratz di πŸ˜› Edited by saman0 - 10 years ago
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations for the new thread! β­οΈπŸ‘
Let me ask the first query of this thread πŸ˜›

Can someone tell me the episode which was a Rajat centric and there was blood in his house all over the floor and him when CID team arrived? πŸ˜•
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The Episode regarding Rajat you have asked about was Episode No.867                                        Case Name was 'Gunhegaar CID Officer Rajat'.It aired on 31st August 2012.
Edited by Rohitpatel1 - 10 years ago
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In episode 939 Khatre Mein Daya (C.I.D. Maha Dhamaka) which aired on 12th April 201,there is a scene where Abhijeet has two  flashback scenes of Daya.The first one is in which both of them are seen in a car and Daya is driving.Can someone please tell me the episode in which this scene originally was shown.I mean to ask the episode in which that scene took place.
Thanks a lot in advance.
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Car scene is from Abhijeet ka inteqam 1 episode no 879
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohitpatel1

In episode 939 Khatre Mein Daya (C.I.D. Maha Dhamaka) which aired on 12th April 201,there is a scene where Abhijeet has two  flashback scenes of Daya.The first one is in which both of them are seen in a car and Daya is driving.Can someone please tell me the episode in which this scene originally was shown.I mean to ask the episode in which that scene took place.
Thanks a lot in advance.

the car scene is from Abhijeet ke Inteqaam-I (12th Oct 2012) 😊