CID Queries - Ask here - III - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by saman0

I congratulate Vis di on opening of new thread👏 May every members bewilderment be erased here compeletly

Reminds me of Harry Potter. 🤣
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Reminds me of Harry Potter. 🤣

Haha😆😆😆
congrats on new gallery
will post my quiery soon 😉
A question arises here. My cousin just told me about an episode where Acp slaps Abhijeet😕. First i denied her but then she said that Abhi sir was hypnotized and was burning evidences...Can any one confirm it??

A question arises here. My cousin just told me about an episode where Acp slaps Abhijeet😕. First i denied her but then she said that Abhi sir was hypnotized and was burning evidences...Can any one confirm it??

Yes in the case of "ye phool chaman mein kaisa khila"/ "case of killer dream" when Abhijeet is hypnotised by culprit and askes ACP sir kaun pradyuman, ACP sir slaps him to bring him into senses saying "tumhara baap" 
Originally posted by snehal.

Yes in the case of "ye phool chaman mein kaisa khila"/ "case of killer dream" when Abhijeet is hypnotised by culprit and askes ACP sir kaun pradyuman, ACP sir slaps him to bring him into senses saying "tumhara baap" 

Thankyou Snehal di. I thought my cousin is jesting and you guyz will say; What? Is there an epi so??? 😆 

Thankyou Snehal di. I thought my cousin is jesting and you guyz will say; What? Is there an epi so??? 😆 

😆 No actually.. Its one of all time favourites of most of the people here. Trio even sings together gor first time in history of CID here. You must watch it, if you haven't already 😛
Originally posted by snehal.

😆 No actually.. Its one of all time favourites of most of the people here. Trio even sings together gor first time in history of CID here. You must watch it, if you haven't already 😛

Not only that, @saman its one of the episode where ACP sir slaps in anger (if i m not wrong) & the dialogs r very sweet 😳
One of the best cid episode ⭐️
Watch it..here is the link of the episode...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyWc2_463Rk&list=EL0reoHclnPiw&index=53
Originally posted by debasree04

Not only that, @saman its one of the episode where ACP sir slaps in anger (if i m not wrong) & the dialogs r very sweet 😳
One of the best cid episode ⭐️
Watch it..here is the link of the episode...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyWc2_463Rk&list=EL0reoHclnPiw&index=53

Watched it finally😛. So resentful to myself that why i didn't watched it before. Those trio scenes are added to my book of memory and will remain their forever😳 

Watched it finally😛. So resentful to myself that why i didn't watched it before. Those trio scenes are added to my book of memory and will remain their forever😳 

Yes this episode is refreshing one
Nd the song trio sang 
Yeh phool chaman mein kaisa khila ...
Was too gud