Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oOChaiBiskutOo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh dear lord!!! Poetry in the form of prose!!! Hats off girl!!! I am loving it!!
greenteaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meera30

I am off IF almost permanently now but like a habit that doesn't let me go, I can't help but log in once to see if something has changed when I know nothing ever does. So I understand what Anjali didn't say here - the hope and a broken heart that refuses to accept that it was as simple as the end of "love".

Despite what Arnav says to himself, the hurt his sister carries is NOT a reflection of the strength of her character - it never is. Only someone who can feel as passionately, can be there for someone else like Anjali vows to. Yes, you could argue that she needs to understand what her brother wants - but her brother is the one making the decision while someone else waits for the bomb to drop (or maybe she knows - the fact doesn't change anything)

I am almost disappointed with Arnav here - not because he has discovered love elsewhere - but because he judges his sister in a moment of reveberated hurt. 

Lavanya will be fine eventually like Arnav hopes. Yes, every once in a while, it will only bleed a little till it fades into nothing.

Or it stay like a hole in the heart that keeps you alive but when was that ever the point?

Meera, you have a way to provide a perspective which I generally fail to see. The way Arnav looks at things is how he carries business. He looks things from a perspective that's depressingly simplistic and narrow.

What her brother wants doesn't diminish inevitable fallout which she isn't a fan of which Arnav didn't understand or anticipate.
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: greenteaholic

Meera, you have a way to provide a perspective which I generally fail to see. The way Arnav looks at things is how he carries business. He looks things from a perspective that's depressingly simplistic and narrow.

What her brother wants doesn't diminish inevitable fallout which she isn't a fan of which Arnav didn't understand or anticipate.

Please tell me this means the radio is back on again? When should I tune-n?

:)
greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera30

Please tell me this means the radio is back on again? When should I tune-n?

:)

Tomorrow night :=)
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Dearest greenteaholic - you've made me very very happy :D

I am off to have some green tea now!
StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^ This entire conversation makes me very happy.
greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: spurthisp

an awesome update ! different thinking n narration...hats off

Thank you :-)
greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: neverbefore

So heartwrenching...a moment that should have been a joyous one for Arnav is actually sending him to temporary hell.  The poor man has made the most momentous decision of his life and he's got a lot further to go before he can actually live it out.

Beautifully written.  I'm so so glad that Anjali took the moral ground on this one. I wonder what Khushi's reaction is going to be!!  Slap No. 3?!!  (I'm reserving No.2 for Lavanya 😉 )

With the kind of decision Arnav took it was guaranteed to have causalities. Anjali has her load of issues and amidst all that she manages to latch on to a thread of thought which resonates with her and unfortunately makes her brother the person she didn't believe he could be...
greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaypranay

Another...Classic..update!  

I think when ..Anjali said, you seem Happy...is when...the heart has taken over...it's just there in your system...

..I'm glad Anjali gave him ...it was a good one! Well...him judging the moment was a way...for his guilt to subside...I thought he was a bit shaken as well...

A very Happy Pongal..Sankranti ..and Lodhi.. to you as well!

Thanks for updating...

Thanks! I am now posting close to Holi :=)

Everyone judges others, don't they? We see two people on screen who have incredible chemistry and the thought of them getting together makes us blind to certain not-so-good moments with others.
greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvz

this is super.. i have not come across any FF/SS/OS that has drawn this parallel... 
good going...

Thank you.. :)