Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenteaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Polkadots78

It happens a  very few times in life you read something and you are stuck speechless. The scenes that you are writing, I viewed them multiple times but when I read what you wrote it felt like the scenes were the ripples on the surface and what you wrote was coming from the depths of the deepest oceans...and I am only up to chapter 4...

πŸ‘ Bravo!!! Brilliant!! Brilliant!!

Meera, thank you so much for the recommendation!!!

Thank you so much. I haven't watched much of these scenes since its aired so whatever am writing is from memory. I have deviated much from canon so that it fits my perspective.

Originally posted by: Polkadots78

"My heart cant beat properly if I cannot feel you in my veins," he says mostly to himself. 

I am so in awe of you right now!!! I am not a writer and I am finding it so difficult to express what I feel while reading this!!
Its like that thing in Harry Potter books, a pensieve (?)...only a thousand times more effective and real...

Thanks so much :-)
greenteaholic thumbnail

Thanks !
greenteaholic thumbnail

Thank you!
greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranogill

i just read it all parts in one go...wonderful

neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So heartwrenching...a moment that should have been a joyous one for Arnav is actually sending him to temporary hell.  The poor man has made the most momentous decision of his life and he's got a lot further to go before he can actually live it out.
Beautifully written.  I'm so so glad that Anjali took the moral ground on this one. I wonder what Khushi's reaction is going to be!!  Slap No. 3?!!  (I'm reserving No.2 for Lavanya πŸ˜‰ )

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Another...Classic..update!  
I think when ..Anjali said, you seem Happy...is when...the heart has taken over...it's just there in your system...

..I'm glad Anjali gave him ...it was a good one! Well...him judging the moment was a way...for his guilt to subside...I thought he was a bit shaken as well...

A very Happy Pongal..Sankranti ..and Lodhi.. to you as well!

Thanks for updating...
savvz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is super.. i have not come across any FF/SS/OS that has drawn this parallel... 
good going...
greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: StripePurple

I don't think I have ever come across another such comparison between Anjali and Lavanya. That was an astute observation. Both these women have been/are about to be ditched by the men they love and believe in.

Anjali hits the nail on the head when she asks him if it was all a game of power for him. Her words are true, and Arnav acknowledges it, yet, I doubt if Anjali does know her brother as well as she claims to. Her (non)reaction to Arnav taking Khushi's name is strange. Not one ounce of surprise, and a complete avoidance of the new name. Maybe the reaction will come later, I don't know. Anjali has problems when her world is shaken up, even a little. Make me wonder if she is living in a lie too. Also, Shyam when?

I doubt if anyone knows anyone well enough to make an accurate deduction. She is stuck on the fact momentarily, that, Arnav is taking a route a man once did in her life. I don't think she is averse to any woman in his life but the way her brother goes about and making decisions. If he had pointed at Khushi or Sheetal for that matter instead of Lavanya before all this began, she would be as welcoming as she is of Lavanya. I don't think she has that kind of bias towards women Arnav chooses. Its his decision that has reeled her than the woman he has chosen.

I thought that the truth sets you free. But freedom always has a price. Having hope, like Arnav does right now, perhaps makes it a little less painful to pay.

Edited: Ok, so I had to come back and clarify this thing about Anjali. Like Meera says, and I agree,  it is presumptuous of Arnav to feel she is less strong because she rehashes old wounds. What I do feel, however, is an inability in Anjali to accept that relationships change. Arnav is with Lavanya, hence he must love her and be with her. Period. The possibility of Khushi changing his world (and by extension, hers) is unfathomable to her, and she seems to completely ignore it.  I don't know what you're planning with Shyam, but this worries me.

These two are in same room with completely different perspective. He believes Lavanya is better equipped to deal with the heartbreak compared to Anjali. Yes, it sucks to be on the other end of heartbreak but Arnav believes that Lavanya wouldn't undergo the kind of turmoil Anjali did and would come off it less scarred than Anjali did. His own bias stems from the fact that Lavanya did everything that was thrown in her way to get what she wanted and for him, that's the strength he recognizes and uses it to make an opinion.

Anjali, I think, is alright with changes in relationship. Its the speed and way with which Arnav deals with it - she has a problem with. Everyone sees Arnav interacting with Khushi and probably seem even feel that there is something between them. But he doesn't make a move and then suddenly he declares he is in love with her. It's a whiplash.

Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update..anji is comparing her fate wid lavanya..bt she dnt kwn dat lavi is far stornger den her..n she kewn frm strtin nly dat..dis situation is gonna come up
😊 πŸ˜ƒ
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi!
I saw this story link in Meera's blog ..I am yet to read but the introduction --" Assume a passing shooting star recorded the happening of a galaxy and sat down one day to tell you the tale. That's what this is. Glimpses of a life passed. " ---caught my interest! Lovely way of presentation!