Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oyester09 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Like the way the layers get peeled in this story. Waiting to read the next part.

BTW...Happy New Year!
greenteaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flowers4u

Brilliant update ...reliving ipkknd...keep it up

Thank you...
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Been too long since we last tuned in to Heartbeat Radio - just saying ;)

Happy 2014 to you, GTH
Polkadots78 thumbnail
It happens a  very few times in life you read something and you are stuck speechless. The scenes that you are writing, I viewed them multiple times but when I read what you wrote it felt like the scenes were the ripples on the surface and what you wrote was coming from the depths of the deepest oceans...and I am only up to chapter 4...

👏 Bravo!!! Brilliant!! Brilliant!!

Meera, thank you so much for the recommendation!!!
Polkadots78 thumbnail
provocative envy!!!!
uff!!
Polkadots78 thumbnail
"My heart cant beat properly if I cannot feel you in my veins," he says mostly to himself. 
I am so in awe of you right now!!! I am not a writer and I am finding it so difficult to express what I feel while reading this!!
Its like that thing in Harry Potter books, a pensieve (?)...only a thousand times more effective and real...
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am beginning to like green tea.
greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvz

oh my... this is superfantabulous...

just read all ur snippets... great work dear...

Thank you so much!
greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_92

someone recommended this story to me, I don't remember who it was. But thank goodness I read this story, its absolutely fantastic. specially the way you incorporate all the incidents from the actual show in the story and interpreted them so beautifully!
love,
Sonia

Am glad you are here :) Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment.  I have deviated from the show and post Lavanya is its generally AU.

greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: libranangel

Firstly, i need to thank Meera for bringing me to this story...there are so many stories on this forum that deserve pride of place and this is one such! 

How intelligently and maturely written. looking back on the show, we can see so many layers that we've often ignored in the past...the silences that could be translated to mean so much. the unsaid truths that always kept them far yet closer than all else. 

You've captured the pivotal moments in their lives so naturally and beautifully and put words where they needed to be! 

i'm buddying you for updates on this story...please PM me. 

and yes...your little phrases at the start of each chapter...fabulous. 

i loved this one the most... In a limbo made of caged hearts and bad decisions...so well this captures the entire first half of the story!!!!

Thank you so much for your comment. The beginning phrases are generally thematic with the rest of the story. I started just for kicks now its sort of pattern.

Thanks again!
G