Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This one made me both happy, and sad. Arnav and Khushi can be so deliciously selfish about each other that we often forget the havoc they wreak on those associated with them. I can sense impending grief for Lavanya and the families and even NK (maybe?), but it does not take away from what these two managed with one (long-due!) confrontation.  

I am hoping he has been able to finish the rhyme she was too afraid to, and decided to complete their song somehow. She wants him to be himself, and what does he want? Sometimes the silences between these two could be so very eloquent, even in the show,  and you have captured that quality perfectly.

There is a whole lot of beauty in this chapter. By far one of the most detailed ones in this story. Lovely. :-) 

P.S- I am intrigued by Lavanya's taste in art. Or is it yours? :-)
Edited by StripePurple - 10 years ago
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant update ...reliving ipkknd...keep it up
greenteaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amaypranay

Brilliant...just Brilliant...

Your re-creating...the magic and the chemistry through words...kya Baat hai!

Fabulous...craving for more...

Thank you :)
savvz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my... this is superfantabulous...
just read all ur snippets... great work dear...
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
someone recommended this story to me, I don't remember who it was. But thank goodness I read this story, its absolutely fantastic. specially the way you incorporate all the incidents from the actual show in the story and interpreted them so beautifully!
love,
Sonia
libranangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly, i need to thank Meera for bringing me to this story...there are so many stories on this forum that deserve pride of place and this is one such! 
How intelligently and maturely written. looking back on the show, we can see so many layers that we've often ignored in the past...the silences that could be translated to mean so much. the unsaid truths that always kept them far yet closer than all else. 

You've captured the pivotal moments in their lives so naturally and beautifully and put words where they needed to be! 

i'm buddying you for updates on this story...please PM me. 

and yes...your little phrases at the start of each chapter...fabulous. 

i loved this one the most... In a limbo made of caged hearts and bad decisions...so well this captures the entire first half of the story!!!!

Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just started reading Heartbeat Radio ... πŸ˜ƒ  
Thank you Meera for sharing the link ... 
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is he about to tell his sister??!!!! πŸ˜²
It's amazing how you pull the reader in with such ease... each part is not that long but you convey it all with such precision. It's beautiful writing. 

I love how they both 'get' each other but still feel they need to play the game. Is that all ending now??? Will Arnav come clean and play straight?? It'll be so heartbreaking for Lavanya but she knows the reality as much as Arnav and Khushi. 

I can't wait to read Anjali's perspective 
greenteaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: StripePurple

This one made me both happy, and sad. Arnav and Khushi can be so deliciously selfish about each other that we often forget the havoc they wreak on those associated with them. I can sense impending grief for Lavanya and the families and even NK (maybe?), but it does not take away from what these two managed with one (long-due!) confrontation.  

I am hoping he has been able to finish the rhyme she was too afraid to, and decided to complete their song somehow. She wants him to be himself, and what does he want? Sometimes the silences between these two could be so very eloquent, even in the show,  and you have captured that quality perfectly.

There is a whole lot of beauty in this chapter. By far one of the most detailed ones in this story. Lovely. :-) 

P.S- I am intrigued by Lavanya's taste in art. Or is it yours? :-)

Lavanya's taste in art is mine :-)

Thanks. I had an awesome reply formed in my head and then Eric Cartman distracted me and kept repeating "Screw you guys I'm going home" - Cartman style and I now have no idea what I wanted to write before.

Thanks for your comment :-) Let's see what happens next...
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dis ff draws u too diff length of imagination..
Here its nly describing arshi..bt drr love n hate relationshp to diff heights..n thoughts use over here is so unbilevable..
I love dis story very much...
😊 πŸ˜ƒ