Vignettes: what my heart speaks!! updated pg 8-arjun 26/11

princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hey amigos...
i think i have got a weird fascination towards emotional stuff...
i try to steer myself towards Romantic-comedy or serious types but i cant help.
to be frank i am not an emotional person and i rarely get too emotional over things.
but again i am here, with an extremely short kinda story...
i am not naming it anything.
this thread will be dedicated to all the bouts of emotions i get every now and then...
i assure, i will try my best to develop this into a good one...
i have already written two and posted them m earlier, i ll re-post them in this thread.
i hope you like them...
i may or may not write in all character POV, hopefully i do, but mostly they will be from perspective of Arjun and Sameer...
hope you like it...

i want someone make me a banner for this...
pretty please...
a banner with entire team, all living and dead characters...with text, 'Vignettes: what my heart speaks', by Pari...
koi bana dega please...😳😳

Index: Vignettes...

beautiful banner to this by Sumu4JayD... thank you dear...

1. Saga of pain...: Page 1: scroll down

2. No more...:Page 1: scroll down

3. Walk Alone...:Page 1: scroll down

4. Peace: Page 5

5. Sleep: Page 8
Edited by princess_pari - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_pari thumbnail

Vignette 1.

Saga of pain...

~Arjun

I was never perfect, you knew that well. I was in hell, you pulled me out of that. I was burning, you soothed me, you cared for me, you made me feel wanted, loved. Then what made you leave me alone in this cruel world, all alone?! You left me, scarred. you changed me forever, for better when you were with me, for worse when you left. Your memories are all I have.they have robbed me from peace, from sleep. Sleep is the last thing I get now, you are the one in my mind, let me be conscious or not. I miss you like hell, and I burn every second in this hell. The raging purgatory flames have gripped me in its vice claw, burning my heart into coal, creating a black hole. I want to feel you in my heart, again, I want to hold you close to me, again, I wanna live, again. The void in my heart is sucking my peace, my life, like a vortex. without you, I am nothing. Nothing more than a living dead. Oh!! Did I write again? The agonized saga of my pain!!

princess_pari thumbnail
Vignette 2
No More...

~Sameer

The face that always had smile is no more, for I see it expressionless.

The eyes that danced with mischief is no more, for it reflects pain.

The mouth that spoke non stop and cracked jokes is no more, for he seldom speaks.

A hand to reach out to grab her pic is no more, for it holds her case file.

The arms that once hugged friends is no more, for it reaches out to hold her in nightmares.

The legs that ran after playing prank is no more, for it tries to reach a shadow in darkness.

The mind that always had devilish ideas and pranks is no more, instead it analyses crime like none other now.

The heart that was always filled with warmth is no more, for it is empty.

The dearest friend of mine is no more, for I see the reason of HER death in him.

princess_pari thumbnail
Vignette 3
Walk Alone...

~Arjun

The thick darkness weaved through the trees is making it difficult to even imagine what lay beyond 2 steps. I walk through this darkness, no where to go, hoping to find a savior, who could pull me towards light. I can hear the agonized screams of my beloved, I'm helpless. I need to walk ahead, to seek solace. My heart aches, my soul burns when that face, twisted in pain staring at me comes to my mind. Terror filled in those doe eyes rip my soul apart. My heart cries, but I can do nothing, nothing at all other than walking through abyss of loneliness, self loath and pain. I have no companion, for I have been away from this world all this time. I pushed all of them aside in my despair. I'm now all alone in this world. I am on a hunt, hunt of an invisible shadow in dark, hunting which may stop my bleeding heart. There must be someone who can show me how to live, how to smile for I have no remembrance of those. There must be someone who can guide me out, help me towards life. But I still wait... still wait for that person to come. Till then, I walk in darkness... Alone!!!!
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one.. Loved the definition given by u.. Loved it.. Continue.. Thanks for pm..
princess_pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: unishaz

nice one.. Loved the definition given by u.. Loved it.. Continue.. Thanks for pm..

thanks dear... 
your appreciation means a lot to me...😃😳
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princess_pari

thanks dear...
your appreciation means a lot to me...😃😳

my pleasure dear..
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail