Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Poornima everything is 'jaayez' in a task.. KT never tried to physically hurt her- PERIOD... if u r called & treated like "kachraa" by someone (Tani) for 30 days & then that person goes and sits inside a box and u (Kushal) have to get her out! You would be MORE than tempted to daalo some 'harmless' trash on that person! That's all he did! AND why not- captain approved it! Boyfriend Arman NEVER stopped him! BB went quiet- coz it was all a part of the game! everyone was ENJOYING it- but when Taani madam "pushed" him and expressed her hate towards KT -everyone pallti maaro 😆

A verbally abusing woman INTENTIONALLY chest bumping into a man after she just pushed him 2 times??- DUDDDE are u kidding me? that's so not cool! Like ewww GROSS! Tani is THAT! haven't seen today's episode abhi but I m pretty sure Salman didn't even say a WORD about it! What harqatt was that? AND then I hear things like Tanisha is so "classy".. And I am ROFLing.. Yeah classy 🤬 she is sure!

NOT a big fan of BB AND   I have not seen Pooja Mishra waala season BUT heard that she too pushed a guy and was eliminated THAT very same evening for it- even though it was NOTHING as compared to what Tanisha did! SO why this discrimination? Why KT had to wait from 3pm to 11pm 😆 just because he is from TV industry and not related to Ajay? that's wrong na! As "punishment" Tani was nominated- ARE U efffin KIDDING ME? Of course u'd be SAVED or else Sallu would QUIT the show.. LMAO.. Duhhh

Kamya was NOT targeted BCOZ
1) yes they are buddies
2) she is way more adamant & "tolerant" than Tanisha ..so no good going after her!
3) if Tani would have remained inside, then Kamya or Andy would have been next!

It was similar to how Gauhar was left alone for more than 12hrs by Tani's team 1 day ago-she was WOKEN up by Asif at 1am with 2 jugs of chilled water! LMAO.. That was 😆 ruthless.. Hehehehe 😆 WTH is a caravan?
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: newvee

The show will not get any trps as long as they show a glorified, goody goody rk. Period. If the makers realise this at least now good for them. Otherwise pack up before March.

MARCH 😕 😲

😆 😆
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haan to bhaiee hum bhi aa gaye...sab ko namste,dher sara pyar ...kaise ho aap sab???
 pahle to hum ek taraf se sab ko thank u bolna suru karte hain...iqz dear ko collage ke liye,reena dear ko wonderful pics k liye,amreen ko VM k liye aur hamari nai dost angelina dear ko unke sulbala ff k liye...kisi ka naam hum bhool rahe ho to sorry aur aapko bhi thank u kyoki aap logo ki wajah se ss ki yaaden hamesha taza rahati hain... Kat dear aapke liye hum bhagwan se pray karenge ki aap  jaldi se theek ho jaoo ,hum apne sabhi dosto ko hist-pust dekhana chahate hain,😊...aur aakhir me dosto aapk sab ko naye ghar ki badhaiyaan...🤗
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm watching a costume drama, I'm putting the link in case others want to watch too.
mai_manmauji thumbnail
dosto chirkut show me kya chal raha hai ?????aaj kal hum theek se pados ka haal chaal nahi le paa rahe hain,haan ek din ghume the pata chala ki chirkut show me sayad koi dori kholo session huaa tha jiske baad bade gun gaye ja rahe the bhagwan ji aur unki devi ji k ...i m sure next week ki TRP me ye show TOP 5 me hoga,kyoki TRP audience ko yahi sab to pasand hai😆😆  
mai_manmauji thumbnail
dosto BB 7 ka repeat telecast dekh rahe hain...kya nautanki chal rahi hai,salman khan Tanisha k lawyer ban gaye hain ,tanisha hain kaun ?????? galti kiski hai i don't know(mai ye show kabhi -2 10-5 minute k liye dekh leti  hoon)but taali kabhi bhi ek haath se nahi bajati to salman kewal kushal ko dosh kyo de rahe hain????kya tanisha koi devi hain jo unki saari galtiyaan maaf kar di jay.😡 Edited by TUM-tum - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Namaste Tum-tum Ji 😛
cHirkutwa show ki WU picchle 2 dinn se sunaayi de rahi hai.. Madhu Ji ne Karvachauth ka vratt rakha.. RK didn't want her to fast coz she's working as HEROINE..Tohh RK ne zabardasti studio mein khaana khaane waala scene rakhwayaa- Vampu took a bite of roti & spoke the dialogues! Later, she vomited out the food (but RK didn't see this)... then Vampu went home and karo some Pooja.. RK arrived and humiliated her in front of the gathered guests & declared she has broken the fast ALREADY DURING the shooting of the scene- so why doing "aadarsh bahu" ki NAUTANKI now? 😆 Vampu didn't say a word against him (as usual).. 🤢

chooha episode got the HIGHEST TRP so yeah.. audience LOVES it when Vampu gives 'baliidaan' & undergoes torture 🤔 😆 Show might become number 1, yupp u are right!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
"#unfairSALMAN" trending on twitter in India 😆 Says a lot about the whole situation.. Dang it, I wanna watch the episode now 😆
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did you guys watch BB today? It was the best episode of this season. Salman rocked today. Kushal,Gauhar and Prats deserved it. Kushal is not a kid and he was the one who started everything by getting personal with Tani. I agree Tani shouldn't have pushed him but what kushal said and did was NOT right. He has no respect for anyone. He was making fun of poor vivek. Finally someone gave him a taste of his own medicine. And prats... Someone please give her an effing brain. Kushal is a flop actor. What kushal did made the push look justified. Some of his loser fans are trending on twitter now...lol. Do watch the epi guys.
mai_manmauji thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanxMazhar

Did you guys watch BB today? It was the best episode of this season. Salman rocked today. Kushal,Gauhar and Prats deserved it. Kushal is not a kid and he was the one who started everything by getting personal with Tani. I agree Tani shouldn't have pushed him but what kushal said and did was NOT right. He has no respect for anyone. He was making fun of poor vivek. Finally someone gave him a taste of his own medicine. And prats... Someone please give her an effing brain. Kushal is a flop actor. What kushal did made the push look justified. Some of his loser fans are trending on twitter now...lol. Do watch the epi guys.

no dear mai aap se agree nahi karti...galti sabki hai,lekin salman continuous kewal tanisha ko sahi sabit karne me lage hain,as a host unhe unbiased hona chahiye jo wo nahi hain.
Edited by TUM-tum - 10 years ago