Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Why can't I have a Sexy Siren Harem of my own...

Because although you are quite good looking from certain angles and chikni is an ex pankhi of yours...so you gotta have a certain something. Personally I think that is your voice. But...

you got a funny thing going on with your eyes esp when you smile...they be too close togather😕 So...no...nope you can't have a Sexy Siren Harem of your own,  coz you ain't got the whole package! 😆
Like Sultan😳
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Because although you are quite good looking from certain angles and chikni is an ex pankhi of yours...so you gotta have a certain something. Personally I think that is your voice. But...

you got a funny thing going on with your eyes esp when you smile...they be too close togather😕 So...no...nope you can't have a Sexy Siren Harem of your own,  coz you ain't got the whole package! 😆
Like Sultan😳

You have given valid reasons Kat.   But some people want what they can't have.😆
But he is cute...
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swati1975us

And this is the Gauti baba who made bitchy snide comments about Drashti's never ending pregnancy in Geet - well, hello - guess who has a fake lameass pregnancy now? 

gauti baba has lame pregnancy😆😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Swati are you here? You know the guy from North and South, he did another costume drama his playing the sherrif's rand hand man (bad guy) and it's a love triangle between him and another guy. It's fun and really romantic..Watch for 9mins 20secs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCks6BRehZU
This person has loaded all the seasons and episodes and i'm watching right now. Just wanted to show you that part so that when you have time you can always watch it.