Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Madhu is such a disappointment guys zero self respect, I just read the WU for today's episode, he has just outed her in front of everyone and she is not angry with him, at least give him silent treatment, make him suffer a little and when he comes back to apologise then they can talk and then he should be brought to realise that he can't run roughshod over what she wants and believes in, now she's all in a romantic mood and instead its him that is angry. Really pathetic, I don't know what sort of writers are these, that would make a girl not be afraid of the coldness and rejection now, she will face at home after her husband has revealed she was eating during the day when she was supposed to be fasting.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜• Naaawwt phairrr, Poornima πŸ˜† Being called 'moti' or 'auntie' is FARRR BETTER than being called keeched (dirt), Bhangi (low caste), a**hole, f*****, c*** which Tanisha used & Bigg Boss edited by muting the cuss words! Aaam janta would OBVIOUSLY find Tani as 'sati savitri'- BUT watch her on Live feed or observe the opinions of those who watch her daily on Live feed πŸ˜† If Tan's words were NOT edited during the show, I'd be covering my ears every time she's shown! πŸ˜† She's THAT disgusting! 😑

I dislike KT for a LOT of things- BUT one thing I do know is that he NEVER curses/ abuses anyone! Vivek was called "chamiya" (not a cuss word) by KT and Andy was addressed as "cha**a" (edited out) by Armaan a day ago! We both know which word "pierces" more- but class Salman KT ki hee legaa- WHY? COZ "Cha**a" never reached our ears πŸ˜†

Bollywood would side with Bollywood- The End.. Ajay Devgn hai na! πŸ˜† We saw that coming though- so.. Not surprised πŸ˜† Nod ur head KT bass... πŸ˜† All hail Jagatmaata πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Madhu is such a disappointment guys zero self respect, I just read the WU for today's episode, he has just outed her in front of everyone and she is not angry with him, at least give him silent treatment, make him suffer a little and when he comes back to apologise then they can talk and then he should be brought to realise that he can't run roughshod over what she wants and believes in, now she's all in a romantic mood and instead its him that is angry. Really pathetic, I don't know what sort of writers are these, that would make a girl not be afraid of the coldness and rejection now, she will face at home after her husband has revealed she was eating during the day when she was supposed to be fasting.

LMAO πŸ˜† πŸ˜† TFS Nafs..
she's not even concerned bout her Radha 'maa' now.. All she sees is "RK RK RK" πŸ˜† Gawshhh she can NEVER grow a spine 🀒 What a "mahaan aurat"... Such an inspiration to thousands.. *clap clap*.. If Pati maaros laat -simply kiss his holy-feet and ask for ashirvaad *clap clap*

Rishabh and Doormat FOREVER πŸ‘πŸΌ
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

I said this before. All that's left is to show her worshiping him at his feet.  (But they did prove me wrong.  They gave us the gem with the rats. πŸ˜†  Who could've imagined that?)
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We did discuss when she said "RK does everything on my face" to Sultan that perhaps she would realise what RK will only ever hurt her and they were taking the track in that direction, there are discussions on the forum that what Mehul said to her today "you are doing all this, fasting for his long life, for this man who does not care about you and never supports you and only given you pain". That perhaps that's the direction they are taking the story, that the only way she will be a superstar herself and act in more films if a split is on the cards afterwards she acts in more films and RK can no longer see the sensitive kind person that he knew before because he would have broken her completely. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I never had any doubt that they show this shit on purpose. 
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Peeps
Still sick😭
Hope all is well with everyone.
** cough cough...phlegm... ... **  ewww!!!🀒 My chest sounds grosss!! And there be monsters living in my sinus cavities who are having pitched battles with each other. πŸ˜•And now the glands under my jaw on RHS have come up and I have ear ache tooo😭😭 I NEVER get earache!😑

Now that I've managed to gross everyone out along with myself...anyone here who speaks/understands Kannada?

@reena...gorgous pic as usual! of the gorgeous one! Nice spamming at the end of the prev CC!
@ nafs... the only thing Im watching is snot ...coming out of my nose🀒
@angelina...welcomeπŸ˜ƒ

Whats with all the number of pheres discussions in prev CC? Is there a mass wedding going on???

I can just see it...Priest says...
Now we have reached the point in the wedding ritual where you must take the pheres round the fire. so ...
Most of you will take 7 pheres. STOP! ! Before you start, listen carefully to the end of these instructions so that you know what is applicable to you.😑

"If you are bollywood/filmi inclined...you will take 7 pheres. You must have some awful background music playing while you do this. The bride must cry copious amounts of tears and flooding the floor is manditory. PLEASE DO NOT TURN YOUR HEAD TOWARDS THE FIRE .  You may put the fire out with your floods of tears. IMPORTANT. You must have been coerced or blackmailed (emotional by family) or otherwise in order to qualify for this. Just WANTING a filmi wedding is not enough. MANDATORY:  You MUST ALSO have your lover/bf watching with tears glistening in his eyes. Failing to have said bf/lover, or his tardiness in showing up at your wedding disqualifies you from filmi pheres.

If you are gujarati...you will take 4 pheres. Its ok. You are not being short sold. Just in case your gujju business mind goes into overdrive. You will get an extra activity immediately following the pheres...the bride, you get to kick 7 beetlenuts!! Yaaayyy! The groom...its definitely your lucky day if you have a foot fetish coz you must hold your bride's big toe while she does the kicking. If you don't have one...develop one quickly or count your blessings... at least you get to check how many toes your bride had on her right foot.

If you are mallu... you will take no more than 3! So as not to be standing there twiddling you thumbs while the rest of the others catch up, you must do pheres EXTRA EXTRA slowly. This is  a karmic debt you have to pay because your mother tongue is so damn fast...everyone has trouble keeping up.

In the next part I will give instructions for when the bride is to lead and when the groom.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
😭 😭 Awww πŸ€— Tight waala hug to u Kat.. πŸ€— Hope u feel better soon tiger.. Miss jaaa.. Muaaah 😭

Kudos to ya for describing shaadi aptly 😳 *standing ovation* Waah lover/BF bhi aayaa thaa 😭 LMAO πŸ˜† WOW Kat... πŸ‘
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chikki, i am not watching live feed . But know tanisha is no angel. But had i been in her place, i wouldve slapped kushal left and right.  It was obvious that kushal was not doing the task but only using the opportunity to torture tanisha. It was a group task. But since kamya was his friend he did nothing to her. Sab ki ek limit hoti hai.
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The show will not get any trps as long as they show a glorified, goody goody rk. Period. If the makers realise this at least now good for them. Otherwise pack up before March.