ARHI In Love With You...? Th 10 links(63) 20th Jan

vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello dear lovely readers,

I would like to inform you all, beforehand as many of you want me to say this (and most of you already knew it), the story is reaching its end. With all the secretes out, and with Arnav finally meeting his Ma after a long journey, the action starts now in true sense, of course. I am overwhelmed to know none of you want this FF to end. Even asking me for PDF version, that is the last straw for me not to lose my mind in happiness. I am thinking about PDF version, just for you all. Once the story is done, I will work on having a revised and proofed draft of the story before thinking about PDF... So, that might not be an issue for now.

For everything, there is an end, and so for this FF... Even I hate the idea of ending the story, but what can I do now??? I am just bound to follow my original story line, the one I have in mind when I started this FF. And for season two, I really did not give a thought for that. And I would like to clarify, even if this hurt you, as much it hurt me, but there will not be a season two for this FF... If you are interested, I might have a short story about each pair (at least pairs in younger generations, i.e., Ainesh-Lavanya, Shyam-Anjali, Prem-Anu, and if possible, their own stories about Ayush and Sheetal) but not a season two in real sense. Hope you understand my point. I did not want to disturb this FF's beauty by having that.

Now, I would like to zip up my mouth or, I am sure, the whole thread is not sufficient to share my happiness to you all and how thankful I am to you all... This thread is dedicated to each of you.

Thank you and love you all,

Vanhi...

Thread 10

Chapter 121 / Chapter 122 / Chapter 123A / Chapter 123B / Chapter 124 / Chapter 125 / Chapter 126 / Chapter 127 / Chapter 128 / CHapter 129A / Chapter 129B

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by muddled_mind - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread.
U r a hyung jung fan?
Me too. Edited by Drkk - 10 years ago
tasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread..!!
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank u vanhi..gonna read as fast as i can..i missed many chapters..many thank u
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for new thread

how many chapters left now
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update!
So now it's time for Arjun to know about the secrets
It's getting more and more interesting as this FF is headed towards it endEdited by KtotheM - 10 years ago
rithu300 thumbnail
congrats for new thread.I m really excited to read next chapters
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulation on new thread
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread..!!!!!!!
faree thumbnail