lovely vm πŸ‘

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
@All...thanks for liking it...😳
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey thanks a tonne for the beautiful VM on Karwachauth. I had made this post on Blast the Past, #19. Felt like sharing it here too. Hope you like it.😊

Today is Karvachauth. As per the rituals one has to eat food before sunrise. And so I am up and about! I was reminded me of the the Arshi Karvachauth romance, an oasis in the desert the CVs were pushing us into. I have watched it so many times.

Uff! Barun was looking so nice in his midnight blue kurta with white embroidery at the collar and sleeves, standing at the poolside talking to Aman(who else)! And Khushi rushed in a beautiful saree, looking very pretty, though heavily made up.She did not notice her husband and said aloud in frustration,

"Chand ab tak aaya kyon nahin?" (Why hasn't the moon risen?)

She imagined seeing jalebi and food all around her and made up her mind not to think of food anymore.

She was obviously very hungry because the Karvachauth fast can be broken only at night after praying to Gaur mata (not usually shown in Bollywood and TV soaps) and to the moon with a prayer in the heart that one's husband may shine like the moon all his life, reflect its glory and remain immortal like it.

And the husband in concern here tried to put his wife out of her misery by offering her a bowl full of jalebis!

"No one is seeing and I wont tell anybody," he told her confidentially.

She was angry that her husband regarded the Karvachauth fast as a joke, "Aap ko yeh sab mazak lag raha hain?

She admitted that she was hungry but she but did he think she was keeping this vrat(fast) dikhane ke liye(for show).

"Hum sirf hamesha hamesha ke liye aap ke saath khush rahna chahte hain(I only want to remain happy with you forever and ever)" and she believed that if she kept  this fast this hamesha would become even longer.

At least we are living that long hamesha, Khushi, with you and Arnav , and boy are we merry!

He hugged her and said he was sorry. "Main kuch kar sakta hoon tumhe better feel karane ke liye? (Can I do anything to make you feel better?)"

And then she pointed to the sky and literally asks for the moon!

And he gave it to her! Her own reflection in the pool. His chhand's(moon's/Khushi's) victorious reflection in his pool, that had been witness to so many moments of love and hate between them.

How Khushi's love and marriage to him had changed ASR! He was no longer recognizable as the khadoos, the rakshas. He was now a naughty, playful, romantic husband hopelessly in love with his wife, so eager to bring a smile to her lips.

He gently held her fingers to his lips and kissed them lightly.

The song which played in the background , Ab Na Jaa' was from the band Euphoria. I think all the lines of the lyrics though not apt to the situation, the song caught the mood from "Pyaar ki yeh raat hain ab na jaa...(this is the night of love, do not leave...)

Uff how he held her closely from behind,  his head lowered, his lips on her tresses, and he lead her into a sway that had me swooning! And he lifted her high above him, to the sky above and the ocean within him! Such a sensuous moment!

All the while as they danced to a few Teri Meri moves I noticed her smiling but he was serious. And when he lifted up in his arms and brought his lips close to hers his intentions clear, she realized what he wanted and was shy, she slided down,  and moved away bashfully.

But when he moved behind her again, their hearts beat as one, Khushi groaned inwardly and she turned to him swiftly and hugged him tightly, too shy to look into his eyes, but telling him by her gesture she wanted him too. Much like their consummation scene at the farmhouse. He reached out his hand behind her to open her dori, she realized what he was about to do, too shy to meet his eyes, she hugged him, allowing him access and  permission to open the dori of her black blouse. The dori! By opening it... he at first insulted her and later cherished her!

Getting back to the scene, she told him that the karvachauth day was khaas( important) to her.

The moment Barun questioned " Khaas kyon?(Why is it special?)" , I was deadwa. His voice never seemed so husky as in this scene.

Khushi answers, "Kyunki hamara pehla Karvachauth hain aur humne aapki sukh, samridhi aur lambi umar ke liye vrat rakha hai, aur har saal rakhenge( Because this is my first Karvachauth and I have kept a fast for your happiness, prosperity and long life, and I will keep this fast every year).

The cynic in him asked if a simple fast had the ability to do so much good, a question my hubby used to ask me too initially but has stopped nowπŸ˜†

And she said, I have vishwaas(faith)that the fast will do so! That is the key word, faith, belief...there is so much shakti in that single word viswaas.

And then while tyring to lift the pooja thaal she got sindoor in her eyes, and he went to work removing it. He is good at this, before Diwali Khushi had got mud in her eyes and he helped her there too. During Teej, at Bersarai , she had got sinddor in her eyes when they had crashed into each other. he had wanted to remove the sindoor from her eyes but she hadn't let him. But on karvachauth he did it with so much haq, and husky Wait, wait" and sexy blowing of air in her  eyes!

He playfully snatched away the plate from her, she tried to get hold it, he tried to kiss her...they were in the same position in GH when she tried to retrieve Buaji's prescription from him and he kissed her, although there is no flashback of this scene. The CVs forgot I think!  But they showed the flashback of the scene when as a new bride her earring got stuck in his suit button. There was that similar scene, after she had thrown chai on him that I like the best.

He was at his playful best and teased her again, showing her a non existent moon in the starry sky. And laughed a killer laugh as she pushed him away in mock anger.

Then as she tried to slip past him, she tripped, but his strong arms were there to hold her, not letting her pooja thaal fall. This was a reference to the Teej sequence(in flashback) when he had prevented her from falling as she fainted.

"Sambhaliye(Be there for me)!" she says smiling.

"Hamesha sambhalta rahoonga(I will always be there for you),"  promises her husband for whom she had kept this fast of Karvachauth.

kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful VM!! πŸ‘
         &
I Miss them πŸ˜­
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey thanks a tonne for the beautiful VM on Karwachauth. I had made this post on Blast the Past, #19. Felt like sharing it here too. Hope you like it.😊

Today is Karvachauth. As per the rituals one has to eat food before sunrise. And so I am up and about! I was reminded me of the the Arshi Karvachauth romance, an oasis in the desert the CVs were pushing us into. I have watched it so many times.

Uff! Barun was looking so nice in his midnight blue kurta with white embroidery at the collar and sleeves, standing at the poolside talking to Aman(who else)! And Khushi rushed in a beautiful saree, looking very pretty, though heavily made up.She did not notice her husband and said aloud in frustration,

"Chand ab tak aaya kyon nahin?" (Why hasn't the moon risen?)

She imagined seeing jalebi and food all around her and made up her mind not to think of food anymore.

She was obviously very hungry because the Karvachauth fast can be broken only at night after praying to Gaur mata (not usually shown in Bollywood and TV soaps) and to the moon with a prayer in the heart that one's husband may shine like the moon all his life, reflect its glory and remain immortal like it.

And the husband in concern here tried to put his wife out of her misery by offering her a bowl full of jalebis!

"No one is seeing and I wont tell anybody," he told her confidentially.

She was angry that her husband regarded the Karvachauth fast as a joke, "Aap ko yeh sab mazak lag raha hain?

She admitted that she was hungry but she but did he think she was keeping this vrat(fast) dikhane ke liye(for show).

"Hum sirf hamesha hamesha ke liye aap ke saath khush rahna chahte hain(I only want to remain happy with you forever and ever)" and she believed that if she kept  this fast this hamesha would become even longer.

At least we are living that long hamesha, Khushi, with you and Arnav , and boy are we merry!

He hugged her and said he was sorry. "Main kuch kar sakta hoon tumhe better feel karane ke liye? (Can I do anything to make you feel better?)"

And then she pointed to the sky and literally asks for the moon!

And he gave it to her! Her own reflection in the pool. His chhand's(moon's/Khushi's) victorious reflection in his pool, that had been witness to so many moments of love and hate between them.

How Khushi's love and marriage to him had changed ASR! He was no longer recognizable as the khadoos, the rakshas. He was now a naughty, playful, romantic husband hopelessly in love with his wife, so eager to bring a smile to her lips.

He gently held her fingers to his lips and kissed them lightly.

The song which played in the background , Ab Na Jaa' was from the band Euphoria. I think all the lines of the lyrics though not apt to the situation, the song caught the mood from "Pyaar ki yeh raat hain ab na jaa...(this is the night of love, do not leave...)

Uff how he held her closely from behind,  his head lowered, his lips on her tresses, and he lead her into a sway that had me swooning! And he lifted her high above him, to the sky above and the ocean within him! Such a sensuous moment!

All the while as they danced to a few Teri Meri moves I noticed her smiling but he was serious. And when he lifted up in his arms and brought his lips close to hers his intentions clear, she realized what he wanted and was shy, she slided down,  and moved away bashfully.

But when he moved behind her again, their hearts beat as one, Khushi groaned inwardly and she turned to him swiftly and hugged him tightly, too shy to look into his eyes, but telling him by her gesture she wanted him too. Much like their consummation scene at the farmhouse. He reached out his hand behind her to open her dori, she realized what he was about to do, too shy to meet his eyes, she hugged him, allowing him access and  permission to open the dori of her black blouse. The dori! By opening it... he at first insulted her and later cherished her!

Getting back to the scene, she told him that the karvachauth day was khaas( important) to her.

The moment Barun questioned " Khaas kyon?(Why is it special?)" , I was deadwa. His voice never seemed so husky as in this scene.

Khushi answers, "Kyunki hamara pehla Karvachauth hain aur humne aapki sukh, samridhi aur lambi umar ke liye vrat rakha hai, aur har saal rakhenge( Because this is my first Karvachauth and I have kept a fast for your happiness, prosperity and long life, and I will keep this fast every year).

The cynic in him asked if a simple fast had the ability to do so much good, a question my hubby used to ask me too initially but has stopped nowπŸ˜†

And she said, I have vishwaas(faith)that the fast will do so! That is the key word, faith, belief...there is so much shakti in that single word viswaas.

And then while tyring to lift the pooja thaal she got sindoor in her eyes, and he went to work removing it. He is good at this, before Diwali Khushi had got mud in her eyes and he helped her there too. During Teej, at Bersarai , she had got sinddor in her eyes when they had crashed into each other. he had wanted to remove the sindoor from her eyes but she hadn't let him. But on karvachauth he did it with so much haq, and husky Wait, wait" and sexy blowing of air in her  eyes!

He playfully snatched away the plate from her, she tried to get hold it, he tried to kiss her...they were in the same position in GH when she tried to retrieve Buaji's prescription from him and he kissed her, although there is no flashback of this scene. The CVs forgot I think!  But they showed the flashback of the scene when as a new bride her earring got stuck in his suit button. There was that similar scene, after she had thrown chai on him that I like the best.

He was at his playful best and teased her again, showing her a non existent moon in the starry sky. And laughed a killer laugh as she pushed him away in mock anger.

Then as she tried to slip past him, she tripped, but his strong arms were there to hold her, not letting her pooja thaal fall. This was a reference to the Teej sequence(in flashback) when he had prevented her from falling as she fainted.

"Sambhaliye(Be there for me)!" she says smiling.

"Hamesha sambhalta rahoonga(I will always be there for you),"  promises her husband for whom she had kept this fast of Karvachauth.

πŸ‘ thanks a lot for sharing :))))))))) Haiii...miss them so much...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalarukh

awe so sweet vm dear...loved it...its true seeing them here i also feel like crying...cant stop loving them :)...thanks fazila ,its beautiful ,lovely song :)

πŸ€—
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kclovearshi

Beautiful VM!! πŸ‘

&
I Miss them πŸ˜­

sigh...i know...
shakrobaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail