Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
By looks ,yes.
Acting wise nope. Pulkit is expressionless. Fukrey was bearable only because of the actor who played Choocha.

I've watched both Bittoo Boss and Fukrey and he eas average in both the movies. 
Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Poor man's Ranbir Kapoor...😆

Well he's a decent actor...actually he was d best among dos four guyz in Fukrey...very confident and looks gud too...bt he has a big mouth...i rem his interviews during d release of Fukrey...and his Salman luvs me...Salman luvs me jaap.......
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is very good looking.
 Ranbir is not anywhere close to his looks.
I watched Fukrey online too and I think he did a good job.
Sadly he doesn't have papa and grandpa's name to use to get him into big production houses.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Agree with u on the point that Pulkit is good actor n has good screen presence n dialogue delivery ..
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He's definitely better looking than ranbir, and is a decent actor too. I like him way better than the new crop of guys in bolly: Ark, ayushman, arjun and the soty boys
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
ARK DOES NOT know how to act. He can only smirk and do his neck twisting or whatever he always does (someone please tell me what the vocabulary / technical term for that is). 
avantika_singh thumbnail
agree with u pulkit did really well in fukrey
i just love this movie

Originally posted by: -Roshan-

Please for God's sake, don't even compare Ranbir Kapoor with that bumpkin Ranveer Singh. You can't compare salmon to mackerel!

🤣  Roshanbhai, you are hilarious.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I find him more cuter than Ranbir actually. ðŸ˜³

I don't think he's necessarily a poor man's version of RK but I do think he's a fine actor and very charismatic.

I loved him as Lakshya...heard he was suppose to play a younger SRK in the Fauji remake. So SRK wanted to launch him but now Salman has take interest of him and his career. I think if 2 superstars saw that spark in him then it's clear to say, he's gonna be fine. Or at least I sure hope so b/c I was impressed by him in Fukrey.
He has salmans khans personal endorsement 

People with his endorsement go far 

Katrina
Sonakshi
Arjun Kapoor 

I think he can go far also

I loved fukrey