Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Roshan-

Of course! I mean, come on! Every channel has at least 2 - 3 Balaji serials going on. If there are 30 such channels, you can do the math. How the hell will they be left with a creative idea. It will all run in loops. I sometimes wonder if Ekta actually recycles her old serials and adds them to different plots.

I feel so bad for the overworked creative team. They have to write, write, and write to fulfill this witch's production house dream!

@ bold - Yes she does! Most of her dramas are all the freaking same piece of crap. They start out maybe on a different note, promising something different, and in less than a year you can recognize her other soaps in this new one. All of her shows are highly predictable and she takes the same ideas from her other shows and puts them in her new shows. That's why they last so long! Every leap is basically the same as the previous leap, except all new faces and characters going through the same cycle. 
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is definitely better looking than RK
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Roshan-

I was bored today and had nothing better to do than watch a movie or two on YouTube. So it happens that I decide to watch Fukrey starring Pulkit Samrat and Richa Chaddha. I was pleasantly amazed to see Pulkit Samrat (Lakshya of KSBKT fame) act so well on screen. His screen presence, acting and dialog delivery were bang on - his acting really suited his character of a typical spoiled Delhi brat names Honey (or Hunny, not sure). He can dance too. At times, he reminded me of Ranbir Kapoor.

What do you guys think? He's 5' 8". But can be dubbed the poor man's version of Ranbir Kapoor? Do you think he has potential in B-town?

Pulkit (LAKSHYA) IS IN BOLLYWOOD?
that is the best thing ever
i will watch fukrey today