Smitar's: Marrying Khushi#1 Part 9(1,2) Pg 125 (4/11)Link to#2 on Pg 1 - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 3
Ha finally he is a total dreamer. And I too love ASR more than arnav Lolz . Hmmm so anjali having a dout already. Good for her and ASR to Lucknow wow gone b fun.
JCJS thumbnail
Part 4
Ho my this was really hilarious like really Anji and her big list. And a pickle bottle helped arnav to get know his girl. Just she was dame cute she and her jilabies like really he should have conducted a cookery competition.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
The 2 updates were so cute. Loved Khushi and Arnav's conversation with Mittu remembering the details. Can't wait for what Arnav will do now to Khushi. Beautiful update. And seems like Akash has fallen for Payal - So will it be 2 weddings at one shot. Waiting eagerly for the next update.
JCJS thumbnail
Part 5
Just really this update was so cute typical ASR and Kkg. Ha dragging and pulling only pinning was missed. How cute she makes faces and she asking about his job and tailor part were gosh awesome.
JCJS thumbnail
Part 6
Ho my they disagreed for ramp walk so he asked for cooking gosh and he is blushing ha really wana have a look. Just awesome sanki on mode to torcher her LG.
JCJS thumbnail
Part 7
Like really all are having fun with the ASR new behaviour. Gosh she and her non stop blabbering . He is pulling her legs like really gone b fun.
JCJS thumbnail
Part 8
Just really Khushi and her flop plans. And arnav is in a different shade here. Ha so cute and romantic.
ravalisharma06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww...awesome update...loved it...
waiting...for d next update

JCJS thumbnail
Part 9
Ho my only raizadha people can b like this. Just too cute. Ha mami sent those two boys to help in his love how cute. And gupthas are really too innocent and kind hearted. Gosh another pair ready to hit the line. Gone b fun. Loved it. And this parrot made Khushi embbarised .
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic chapter
Loved it
Arnav was so restless to meet khushi total romeo
I liked khushi's lehenga very pretty