Smitar's: Marrying Khushi#1 Part 9(1,2) Pg 125 (4/11)Link to#2 on Pg 1 - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshipriya16

Hello friends me too going on a 15 days leave from IF so see u guys miss u allπŸ€—

diwali vacation pri?
Happy Diwali... Njoy... πŸ€—
Arshipriya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayali_d23

diwali vacation pri?
Happy Diwali... Njoy... πŸ€—

Not really but yes m going on vacations with my mami to pathankot,to give her company,though I didn't want to go😭
Arshipriya16 thumbnail
HAPPY
     DIWALI
         In advance
           To all my dear friends miss u all
            πŸ€—
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Iss badhiya tyohaar ne aanese pehle hi naak main dum kar rakkhaa hai,
pehle aapni Reshu gayi chhutti pe,
phir pata chala Smitaji se bhi ab Monday ko hi mulaakat hogi,
aaj phirse 2 log chhutti ke liye chal diye,
naam phir se Diwali ka hi aaya,
aur ab toh hum bhi ailaan karte hai,
hum bhi na aayenge iss thread pe yaaron...
chhutti ka sirf bahaana hai,
mehmaan navaazi ke liye Kaam pe jo chadhana hai..

Sayali, Piyu jitni bhi chhutti leni hai lailo NK,
hamaare dil se kaise nikaloge ?πŸ˜†

Yeh kya jaane mai jaana hai,
jaate ho chhutti le kar,
mai jab jaanu mere dil se chale jaao
juda hokar.

By the way Happy Dipavli to all ..πŸ˜›

Smitaji shaayad hum milenge Monday ko..
tab tak
apna khayaal rakhna ji.
Arshipriya16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyahet

Iss badhiya tyohaar ne aanese pehle hi naak main dum kar rakkhaa hai,
pehle aapni Reshu gayi chhutti pe,
phir pata chala Smitaji se bhi ab Monday ko hi mulaakat hogi,
aaj phirse 2 log chhutti ke liye chal diye,
naam phir se Diwali ka hi aaya,
aur ab toh hum bhi ailaan karte hai,
hum bhi na aayenge iss thread pe yaaron...
chhutti ka sirf bahaana hai,
mehmaan navaazi ke liye Kaam pe jo chadhana hai..

Sayali, Piyu jitni bhi chhutti leni hai lailo NK,
hamaare dil se kaise nikaloge ?πŸ˜†

Yeh kya jaane mai jaana hai,
jaate ho chhutti le kar,
mai jab jaanu mere dil se chale jaao
juda hokar.

By the way Happy Dipavli to all ..πŸ˜›

Smitaji shaayad hum milenge Monday ko..
tab tak
apna khayaal rakhna ji.

Ha di waise hum bhi aapko yaad karenge bohot par fikar not sirf 15 dino ke liye ja rahe hai hamesha ke liye nahi aur aap bhi hamare dil me rahoge forever hamesh hamesha love u so much.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haye just cant wait to read more
awesome
i mean haye main to poori ki poori lattu ho gaye
grt one
ab plzzz update soon
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Arshipriya16

Not really but yes m going on vacations with my mami to pathankot,to give her company,though I didn't want to go😭

Yeh bhi hamein chod ke jaa rahi he!!!!😭

Smita

Arshipriya16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitar

Yeh bhi hamein chod ke jaa rahi he!!!!😭

Smita

Come on di aap mat ro na bohot bura lagta hai.Aur achha bhi lagta hai ke aap meri itni parwa karte ho.Muze bhi nahi jana tha but kya karoo majboori hai na... But if I get time then I can log in with my phone.So don't worry n stop crying kyonki muze aap haste hue hi achhe lagte ho.Love u πŸ€—
Maddy1270 thumbnail

Smita, sorry to learn that parts of your story were plagiarised. Seems that the person concerned has apologised but the least she could have done was to have asked your permission before incorporating those parts in her story. Hope she has either removed those portions or given you credit. Hopefully no one else will think of stealing your story... that is the highest form of disrespect to a writer and to oneself, too.

Smita, when you said that your upcoming story was Marrying Khushi', I thought you would be basing it on their remarriage. However, writing your take on their first meeting and ensuing events is a good choice, too. I believe all women like bad boys, which might be one of the reasons why we have a soft spot for the cold-hearted ASR [whereas in real life we might have reported him for domestic abuse and violence against women]. Would be interesting to see your treatment of this hard-nosed but shrewd tycoon. The beginning took me back to the first scenes of the show, where we came face to face with the ruthless Arnav Singh Raizada. His need to wipe out the past is there in each of his thoughts: The Raizadas would vanquish the Malliks... forever. However, despite his every effort to leave his nightmarish past behind, it is a living, breathing thing that he lugs around: a miasma of betrayal, caught in a bubble of pain and nightmares that just wouldn't quit... your choice of words evokes quite a vivid picture! His first glimpse of Khushi, dancing in sheer abandon, takes away his very breath... it reminds one of how, in the show, he was bowled over on seeing her in that red saree at the forced photo shoot. I wonder who the groom is and how that person is related to her.

The models selected for the major fashion show to be held at Sheesh Mahal next month were all too... too model-like... now that Arnav has had a glimpse of the real deal, an automaton wouldn't do! That he dreams of her makes one feel all mushy, but something tells me this love story is going to be quite painful for all concerned, including us. The image of ASR that is hinted at is that of a person who will go to any lengths to get what he wants... and if he wants Khushi, he is going to get her at any cost... wonder if blackmail and coercion will be his way. Nice to see an Anjali who has an identity beyond her pooja thali and constant weeping. Hope she is an integral part of Arnav's business and creative process and this is not a one-off instance. Her idea for the fashion show is quite inspired. He wanted to see his girl dressed in a bridal lehenga designed by him, wanted to see her eyes lowered in shyness, wanted to touch the mehendi on her arms, kiss the design on her palms, hear the payal on her feet as she walked towards him, his bride... looks like this ASR isn't averse to marriage!

Clearly, ASR has lost all sense of proportion: I know he is catching at straws but doesn't he know that very few lower middle-class families, if they are anything like the on-screen Guptas, would allow their daughters to participate in fashion shows and beauty pageants? It's only recently that the mindset has begun to gradually change and even so, there are many dangers awaiting unsuspecting girls. Train them to walk and dress... I know they would need training for the ramp-walk, but won't it spoil their naturalness and make them more model-like, something he wanted to avoid? Seems to be quite contradictory. Arnav meeting Khushi in his dreams and finding solace there is quite touching. As he had not heard her speak during that one glimpse he had of her, no wonder she is a silent wraith here, though she seems very real to him. Must say, ASR has a very vivid imagination: if he can literally touch her and feel her in his dreams, imagine how much more passion-filled his waking moments will be once he finds his dream girl! "Girls who look Indian, well-bred, khandaani..." Don't the regular models have these qualities... hypocritical much? Loved how Anjali immediately caught on to the fact that Arnav was searching for a particular girl... shades of Cinderella and the glass slipper!

Arnav's desperation is quite palpable, because his fear that Khushi might not even be interested in modelling or fashion shows is very real. And he is already thinking of her as his girl... awww! Aman comforted him, hoping to avoid witnessing more objects flying in the air... loved the humor there... "ASR in love? Must be the wasp. That is more probable." Superb! Arnav's sudden realisation that his girl' could have been a guest visiting the city for the wedding, leaves him gasping and petrified. He should have just pulled her into his car when he had seen her, and driven off... it would have really helped his cause when he got arrested for kidnapping! What makes him think that she would have silently acquiesced to such manhandling? A clear indication that the mighty ASR isn't in his senses... all he can think of is getting the girl of his dreams, irrespective of the consequences. Anjali's concern for Arnav and his knowledge of her shopping methods gives a heart-warming glimpse of sibling bonding. The images of the market make the descriptions come alive all the more. Reminded me of the small neighbourhood markets and the larger ones in Delhi... now malls have taken over many such places... doesn't give you that same sense of homeliness. The actual meeting between Arnav and Khushi would have been bound to shake him up... Khushi does it literally by crashing into him... that must have really made his dreams come true! He should have chucked the coat before setting out for Delhi. Then he could have felt her touch with greater intensity... Arnav really has a one-track mind. It's a surprise Khushi didn't scream bloody murder when Arnav enfolded her in his arms, refusing to let her go. ...his eyes looked at her with so much intensity from his stern face that she felt he was peeling off her skin and looking under... he were a thirsty traveller and she an oasis in a desert... beautiful imagery and metaphor! Arnav falling under the spell of her honeyed voice as she rambles and admonishes herself in her typical Khushi manner is cute. He didn't even need to go to the trouble of asking for her name, she unknowingly blurts it out, making his day! Khushi's natural chirpiness returning and she grabbing on to his hand to guide him to the shop reminds one of an excited kid. In the crowd of thousands of people, in an unfamiliar noisy market in Lucknow, he was happy... a simple statement but reflects the enormity of his joy and the calmness that permeates his soul now that his search has finally ended. The jovial banter between the shopkeeper and Khushi and the smiles on the faces of the customers, most of whom know her, is a reflection of the close-knit communities more commonly found in small towns and cities. The sight of the mighty ASR uncomplainingly allowing himself to be dragged around that little shop by that petite damsel would have boggled the minds of Anjali and Aman... too bad neither they nor anyone else who knows ASR saw this amazing sight! I am dying to know what Arnav did with that pickle [if it were the show, he might have preserved it in that special box containing things he got off Khushi]. It must have been such a pleasant surprise for Arnav to have someone be so frank and open with him, blurting out info about her dad and herself... she is trying to impress him with her father's skills and her own talent just because she believes her statements to be true [just like a little kid does], and not because she wants to hook him [like many woman must have done before]. It's that childlike innocence and natural vivacity that makes her irresistible! Nice to see him having to fight his baser' instincts so that he doesn't grab her and devour her! He should have organised a cooking contest in Sheesh Mahal, not a fashion show, he thought...your wit and humor, so subtly included that one might almost miss it, is what gets me every time! Arnav clutching on to Khushi's arm as he can't think of any plausible reason to get her to stay with him [if permanently, then all the better!] and she mistaking it for his plea to help guide him out of the maze of the market's lanes are endearing and so typical of the Khushi we know. She asking for his name at such a late stage in their interaction is so Khushi! The questions she bombards him with about his business are more out of simple curiosity... they aren't intrusive, giving Arnav the chance to gauge if she would agree to his proposition of modelling for him. His frustration at being equated with a tailor and not being able to frankly tell her what he wants of her make the scene all the more hilarious, especially Khushi's "Theek hai, Baba! You are not a tailor! Why are you so angry because you are not a tailor?"! Khushi admonishing Arnav for needlessly shouting at her and he trying to placate her must be something he would never have dreamt of doing in his life... she unknowingly make him work to get his heart's desire is sheer fun for us! She revealing how clumsy she is and he wanting her to fall on him is a heart-warming moment. What a roller-coaster ride, one moment mush and the next hilarity: a job offer suddenly transforming into a near-kidnapping and the victim' threatening the kidnapper' with a thrashing! Anjali and Aman stared at ASR and the girl he was pulling behind him, slack-jawed... their expressions cracked me up, especially when followed by the nonchalance with which Arnav introduces Khushi to them as if it were the most natural thing in the world! Khushi asking Anjali why she hadn't taught Arnav any manners is the cherry on top. ASR had to fight himself to release her... reflects his extreme reluctance to let go of her hand, for fear she might make a run for it. Their battle of wills has begun, and poor Khushi has lost the first bout. Mice were eating her guts and moving on to nearby organs... brilliant image! The three As meeting the Guptas is bound to be interesting... can't wait!

IPKlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ufff, yeh Monday kab aye ga!!! πŸ˜­