Smitar's: Marrying Khushi#1 Part 9(1,2) Pg 125 (4/11)Link to#2 on Pg 1 - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushahappy9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hai smita 
I started reading your stories recently.
a Big Congratulation for all your stories.😊

For all the stories i am commenting here ,sorry for that .

But now-ward i will comment regularly.

Thank you for the beautiful stories .😊

All the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ

PS .Please yaar don't  copy the work and make writers to take drastic steps, it is their hard works and skill . Even thought you write like that every one can easily trace it as it is well know among the readers, so you will stand as culprit before us ,Why all that tell me ,happily enjoy the work.

Extremely sorry for these incident smita And i wish never happen again

It is sincere request  
Edited by ushahappy9 - 10 years ago
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smitar

It is very disturbing to see such blatant copying on the parts of IF members. Such acts prompt and force many writers to abandon IF, leaving their stories half-done.

Over the years, many readers have taken my permission to copy my work on to their wall on FB. I have never refused permission, and they have all been courteous enough to credit my work to me.

I think of my readers as my friends, and would like to continue to do so.

I hope this is the end of it, and such incidents do not occur again.

Smita

Iam shocked and so angry Smita to have read this. It is not just u but iam equally angry for such an act done by whoever has done this.

Copying stuff from someone else and claiming to have written it by oneself is so below the belt.

If one can't write from or by one's own capability then he/she should quit trying to make up a story rather than copying from someone else.

This is theft, pure and simple. And whoever is doing so should be ashamed of it and should STOP right now.

I have reported that person and hope such a thing doesn't happen again, but Smita i urge u plz don't stop writing ur story, coz in the end those who love u and love ur stories will suffer for the guilt of one single person.

I urge everyone of us friends who love Smita's works to report the person...look up the story mentioned (in IF and in Google), and report it to the right authorities in the IF and have the story blocked so that we can give back at least part of what we have till date received from Smita in the form of love and joy after reading her stories...

Plz everyone do this for Smita's and our own sake so that we can enjoy reading her wonderful stories without fear of someone trying to steal her creations and stopping her from writing without fear of such an act.

Swati

MarriedLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting...

continue soon...

waiting...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Forgot to mention in the earlier post but plagiarism is such a nuisance here.. U just cant copy anyone's work like that.. It takes a large amount of time to write it all..Its the imagination of the writer.. How can anyone justify copying it all... Any reasons given after hold no meaning.. 😡 We lost so many writers coz of this plagiarism.. I just hope people know what they are doing... 
sphobic thumbnail
Edited by sphobic - 10 years ago
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aaja sham hone aayi... πŸ˜³
update ki na koi khabar aayi..πŸ˜’

bher are you Smita di...Rashmi di.. πŸ˜³
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm so shocked and appaled at this awful person who has stolen your story, Smitaji!

What a stupid person, did they not realize people would recongize it instantly!?! I'm so sorry you've had this happen to your work. Hope the person has been made to remove the work.
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Will post tonight Pooja.πŸ˜‰

Don't worry!πŸ˜†
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: B.S.I_Love_You

Aaja sham hone aayi... πŸ˜³

update ki na koi khabar aayi..πŸ˜’

bher are you Smita di...Rashmi di.. πŸ˜³