Smitar's: Marrying Khushi#1 Part 9(1,2) Pg 125 (4/11)Link to#2 on Pg 1 - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Mami Bond

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Smita,

I have got the entire thread pulled down from IF though the story was originally mine! 

Anyways, I shall re post with a completely different track!

Apologies for all the inconvenience caused.

Thank you!

Mrina
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am correct.. It is Trivandrum๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MeenuArshiCrazy

I am correct.. It is Trivandrum๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yep!
You guys are brainy!๐Ÿ˜ฒ     

๐Ÿ˜†
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rulama

Yep!
You guys are brainy!๐Ÿ˜ฒ     

๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I am Right 
and I am Smitaji's neighbour...

YAHOOO
manikka thumbnail

Ms. Law kindly explain! I need a legal advisor to make sense here.

dear didi...i hav few examples to clear my views here...like,...whe ever we buy any item and it got stolen...we not only lose tht item but also its cost tht we paid for it...๐Ÿ˜Š

sometimes, we cook some thing tasty and by chance its credit goes to someone else...some where we got hurt tht "kya yaar maine itni mehnat ki aur credit koi aur leja rha hai..."...

don't u think tht the writer put her best in her creation...so all the credit tht the creation gains should go to her and her only...Smita di never said no to anyone to copy her work till its creation's credit was given to her...she object in this copy case only because the reader not only copied her work and posted it as her creation without giving any credit to her...and tht is wht hurt her the most...

so is my instances clear my lord...??
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
me hope so too
i dont want you to stop ever
love all your work that have read
they are so wonderful
rulama thumbnail

Originally posted by: manikka

dear didi...i hav few examples to clear my views here...like,...whe ever we buy any item and it got stolen...we not only lose tht item but also its cost tht we paid for it...๐Ÿ˜Š

sometimes, we cook some thing tasty and by chance its credit goes to someone else...some where we got hurt tht "kya yaar maine itni mehnat ki aur credit koi aur leja rha hai..."...

don't u think tht the writer put her best in her creation...so all the credit tht the creation gains should go to her and her only...Smita di never said no to anyone to copy her work till its creation's credit was given to her...she object in this copy case only because the reader not only copied her work and posted it as her creation without giving any credit to her...and tht is wht hurt her the most...

so is my instances clear my lord...??

Its loud and clear. 
And the defendant may now go back to the seat! 
Thank you!!
Edited by rulama - 10 years ago
devilindisguise thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
stupidity at its best
can't even change the dialogues a bit.
lik seriously ??
copy paste hi kardiya
dats pathetic to copy sum1s worj lik dat
takn inspiration frm a scene is different but pure copy paste is a NO NOEdited by devilindisguise - 10 years ago
manikka thumbnail

Its loud and clear. 
And the defendant may now go back the seat! Thank you!!

ohh thnk you my lord...
๐Ÿคฃ...

know wht..tht second example was my self experience...but i did take my revenge...ha ha...tht was fun...my cousin tried to take the credit of my prepared masala chai...it was OKK for tht time but the next time when she prepared it...i just added little loose tea leaves in it...and tht was JAADOOO...๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ

rulama thumbnail

Originally posted by: manikka

ohh thnk you my lord...
๐Ÿคฃ...

know wht..tht second example was my self experience...but i did take my revenge...ha ha...tht was fun...my cousin tried to take the credit of my prepared masala chai...it was OKK for tht time but the next time when she prepared it...i just added little loose tea leaves in it...and tht was JAADOOO...๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

You naughty girl!๐Ÿ˜‰

Devil in disguise for your cousin!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rulama - 10 years ago