Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So what else is there?
Hopefully coffeebeans-IF can do the main banner for us!
And the dividers i can easily find with those colour themes not a problem! 
And then the siggies/messages collection? Hmm how will we do that? 

Lol not too be annoying or picky but by names spelt Maariyah 😉😆 haha easily mistakable for other things! 😃
Edited by PayaDesire95 - 10 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
This is just something i was trying out! Haha 😊

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Whoever made this done a fabulous job! Hmm maybe they can do something like this for us? Just another suggestion. Will b gr8 all the help we can get 😃
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HEY girls!
i'm here!😎

quick question : Cant we use old banners which were made for Disha's birthday last year? 

posting them here from her birthday thread link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3270025

and some twitter friends also contributed us!
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Hmm nice Dev!! 👍🏼 i like the idea. 
Idk i was just thinking maybe something new? Something more extravagant if possible? Like the Hena Khan one, for Disha would be superb! 😃
But i dont mind if everyones up for it? 😊
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^Those look really good Dev! Welcome here!
Now to be honest, I didn't like the coloring. Orange looks too bright! We were thinking of using Pink/Purple/Blue combinations, and so we are going to need the same banners! Although, I will agree that we use the same kind of banners that were made earlier. Btw, who made those banners?

Maariyah, I'm so sorry! I didn't know your name was spelt this way! Do you have a shorter version? Your name gets too long to type! :P
And your work looks fab! If we can more of those, it'll be great!

I'm an average sig maker and stuff, so don't expect much from on that side. I will work with editing, write ups and compiling!

Then, Maariyah and Dev, both of you can divide and post them on her real birthday, yeah?
honeeey2821 thumbnail
hi,
   I like this thread thanks you.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Predator.

Now to be honest, I didn't like the coloring. Orange looks too bright! We were thinking of using Pink/Purple/Blue combinations, and so we are going to need the same banners! Although, I will agree that we use the same kind of banners that were made earlier. Btw, who made those banners?

Maariyah, I'm so sorry! I didn't know your name was spelt this way! Do you have a shorter version? Your name gets too long to type! :P

I'm an average sig maker and stuff, so don't expect much from on that side. I will work with editing, write ups and compiling!

Then, Maariyah and Dev, both of you can divide and post them on her real birthday, yeah?

Hi to both of you!

thanks for welcome. I know that its looking bright but bright colours always shine thats why its in orange colour. However, if you guys agree, then i can ask my friend who made these banners last year , she can make these again . 
Is Pink necessary to add? why cant something new colour...always pink in girl's b'day thread. 
Those banners were made by Fizzi. I will ask her. 

By the way, Shikha made awesome banners for Hina's birthday . Plus we can ask her to make member name tags like other threads have? 

Well, i'm also new at siggy making & all . But i have an idea, if we dont get alot of creations , then we can use some old ones to decorate the thread , plus i will ask my creative friends to make atleast one siggy for disha's birthday , so that way we will get alot of siggies on main post to decorate it.

Sonia, if you dont mind, Can i do compiling & posting the first post ? only if you agree. 😳 And you can take Editing & write ups! And we will divide posts. Also, can we use georgia font for all , that will give a elegent thread. Also we will make the thread ''Centered'' aligned.

Okay , we have 
Post 1 : Main post of Introduction
Post 2 : Biography & Awards & achievements
Post 3 : Avatars & Signatures
Post 4 : Gifts from fans/admirers from I-F & Twitter
Post 5 : Credits & cooperation
Post 6 : Birthday Messages
Post 7 : Birthday Messges 2
Post 8 : A Interview with Disha[New column in which we will search some of disha's interviews & choose some questions & answers which can define her personality more] [I can do this plus i can ask disha on twitter about same, she know me ]

phew! now Can i take Post 1 & Post 3 . And if anything is remained left, then i can handle that. Luckily i have time to do these things now. :)

Now tell me guys about your agreements & dissagreements...😃

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hi to both of you! Hello!

thanks for welcome. I know that its looking bright but bright colours always shine thats why its in orange colour. However, if you guys agree, then i can ask my friend who made these banners last year , she can make these again.  That sounds good! Ask your friend who made it, if she can, tell her to send us a sample with the chosen colors! But different picture yeah? A more recent picture of her?
Is Pink necessary to add? why cant something new colour...always pink in girl's b'day thread. 
Those banners were made by Fizzi. I will ask her. That's why we decided to have 2 more colors with Pink! See Pink makes girls shine, so I think it's better if we do use Pink/Blue/Purple after all.

By the way, Shikha made awesome banners for Hina's birthday . Plus we can ask her to make member name tags like other threads have? Exactly! This is what I suggested as well! Shikha makes amazing banners, we can definitely ask her! Dev can you ask her if she can do it? And provdie her with a pretty picture as well? But before you give her that picture, please post it here, so Maariyah and I know which one it is?

Well, i'm also new at siggy making & all . But i have an idea, if we dont get alot of creations , then we can use some old ones to decorate the thread , plus i will ask my creative friends to make atleast one siggy for disha's birthday , so that way we will get alot of siggies on main post to decorate it. Perfect! Ask ALL your friends to donate some sigs!

Sonia, if you dont mind, Can i do compiling & posting the first post ? only if you agree. 😳 And you can take Editing & write ups! And we will divide posts. Also, can we use georgia font for all , that will give a elegent thread. Also we will make the thread ''Centered'' aligned.
Georgia + Centre align = check!
As for dividing the posts, please discuss with Maariyah! As both of you are doing the posting.
But I will suggest that we forget about the "who will post what" right now, and just divide the options you have listed below among ourselves, to first compile everything, and then divide accordingly.

Write Up Division (NOT posting)
Okay , we have-
Post 1 : Main post of Introduction Dev
Post 2 : Biography, Awards & Achievements Maariyah
Post 3 : Gifts (Avatars, Signatures, VMs) N/A for Write up, but compiled ALL by Maariyah
Post 4 : Birthday Messages Predator.
Post 5 : Birthday Messges 2 Predator.
Post 6 : An Interview with Disha [New column in which we will search some of disha's interviews & choose some questions & answers which can define her personality more] [I can do this plus i can ask disha on twitter about same, she know me] Dev - I really don't mind this, as long as you have a draft ready early, and then we can read how it seems, and then go ahead. So get to this quick?
Post 7 : Credits Predator.

phew! now Can i take Post 1 & Post 3 . And if anything is remained left, then i can handle that. Luckily i have time to do these things now. :) Again, discuss with Maariyah, as both of you are doing posting! To make things equal, I will suggest that if you want to do the Main Post (1), then you give Post 3 of Gifts to Maariyah, because she is already dedicatedly working on various Signatures and Avis for the Birthday Thread.

In my Suggestion, POSTING on the Main Thread can be something like this:
1. Main Post Introduction - Dev
2. Biography + Awards - Maariyah
3. Gifts - Maariyah
4. Birthday Messages (i) - Dev
5. Birthday Messages (ii) - Maariyah
6. Disha's Interview - Dev
7. Credits - Maariyah

^Is this fine for both of you? 

Now tell me guys about your agreements & dissagreements...😃 

@ Bold pink are my answers.
Edited by Predator. - 10 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Predator.

Now to be honest, I didn't like the colouring. Agreed! Colouring, i dont like either! Orange looks too bright!  Yep! Doesnt look that nice! 😕We were thinking of using Pink/Purple/Blue combinations, and so we are going to need the same banners! Although, I will agree that we use the same kind of banners that were made earlier. Btw, who made those banners?

Maariyah, I'm so sorry! I didn't know your name was spelt this way! Do you have a shorter version? Your name gets too long to type! :P Haha my nicknames Maari 😉 U can call me that!! 😃

Then, Maariyah and Dev, both of you can divide and post them on her real birthday, yeah? Yep! Perfect! 😳😊

My answers in big and green font! And the highlighted blue and italic font...is commenting on that particular sentence! 😊