||~||Happy Birthday DISHA PARMAR aka Pankhuri||~||

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys..!!!!! πŸ˜³

today is 11th november ...the date when our Pankhuri a.k.a DISHA PARMAR was born...!!😳

yes!!!!!! you are right..!! its Disha's Birthday.!!!!!!!!!

So...what are you all waiting for???πŸ˜‰

here is the Party guys!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Disha...we wish you the healthiest...joyful...memorable...enjoyable birthday ever!!!!!😳

with all our blessings & joy!! may god gives you everything you want from life!!

We sing happy birthday to you,
And may all your dreams come true,
(Happy Happy Birthday)

(Oooah) This is your birthday song
(Oooah) Celebration all night long
(Oooah) May all your dreams come true
We sing em' together,
Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday, celebration,
Party night, feel the vibrations,
Lighs a-bright, we're feelin' all right,
We're dancin' till the morning light,
Happy birthday, celebration,
Everybody get the temptation,
Once again, this is your night,
And everyone feels right...

(Happy Happy Birthday)
We sing em' together,
Happy birthday to you!

It's a perfect multiplation,
Feel the vibe, enjoy the fascination,
All your friends are here tonight,
Happy anniversary we hold you tight,
It's a perfect situation,
Hale and hardy, what a combination,
Once again this is your night,
And everyone feels right...

(Happy Birthday)
(Happy Birthday),
Happy birthday we sing to you,
May your dreams come always true (Happy Happy Birthday)
For ever and ever,
(Happy Birthday),
May all your dreams come true,
(Happy Birthday),
For ever and ever...

We sing em' together,
Happy birthday to you!

(Happy Birthday)
(Happy Birthday)
(Happy Happy Birthday, To You)
(Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday)

We sing happy birthday to you! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs[/YOUTUBE]

Disha ..we Love you so soπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— much!! that this post is mere effort by India-forums members for your fantastic birthday...😳.!!! we wish you many-many returns of the day & take our blessings & wishes!!! We hope you like it!!!πŸ˜ƒ

You are doing commendable job as Pankhuri in Pyar Ka Dard Hai...We love your nature & everything related to you!!!

ON HER BIRTHDAY LETS WISH DISHA..😳..!!!!

To Be Continued...!πŸ˜‰
Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
😳

--BIOGRAPHY--

Personal Profile:

Birth Name: Disha Parmar 
Sex: Female
Weight: 56 kgs approx
Nationality: Indian
Religion: Hinduism

Debut: Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Disha Parmar biography:

Disha Parmar an upcoming Indian Television actress making her debut with a totally new show from the house of 'Rajshri Productions' "Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara" is all set to make inroads on the Star Plus channel.

About Disha Parmar:

Disha Parmar is basically from Delhi. Disha, who has appeared in several print and commercial ads in Delhi, was in class 12 when she was offered to play the lead in Rajshri's next and she grabbed the opportunity. Everyone wants to make it big in the glamour world and Disha Parmar is no exception.This delhi lass makes her debut opposite Nakuul Mehta in Rajshri Productions' 'Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara' on Star Plus. To pursue her dreams the young girl Disha left her studies mid way. Disha likes Madhuri Dixit and Vidya Balan.  πŸ˜³

Disha Parmar as Pankhudi in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara:

STAR Plus and Rajshri productions new show, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara. It is about how family environment during childhood deeply affects a person's ability to cope with relationships in their adult lives. Disha Parmar as Pankhuri the female lead casted opposite to Nakuul Mehta. Pankhuri soft spoken, obedient and righteous by nature,young girl, with middle class values and lives in a joint family. She believes that relationships are meant to give lot of happiness,love and support,and this very nature of hers will make Aditya to fall in love with her.  

Nakuul Mehta And Disha Parmar:

Nakuul Mehta And Disha Parmar are the main lead for the show Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara. Nakul Mehta as Aditya the male lead cast opposite to Disha Parmar who is the female protogonist of the show. Aditya,a young boy in his 20's with modern outlook and quite a materialistic boy.He does not seem to know long term relationship.His attitude gradually changes when Pankhuri came in his life. Disha Parmar as Pankhuri soft spoken, obedient and righteous by nature,young girl, with middle class values and lives in a joint family. She believes that relationships are meant to give lot of happiness,love and support,and this very nature of hers will make Aditya to fall in love. Both from different background thus share a more mature chemistry and tries to some how change their attitude towards life.

Disha Parmar Family:

Disha Parmar is grabbing eye-balls from each corner of the sphere from her debut show Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara on Star Plus. Disha was in class 12 when she was offered to play the lead in Rajshri's next and she grabbed the opportunity. She quieted her studies to take part in TV serial. Disha Parmar family initially opposed her decision to act,as they wanted her to complete her studies first, but later supported her. Disha Parmar and Juhi Parmar looks almost similar it seems as though she is her sister but it is not so. Disha Parmar and Juhi Parmar both hails from a different background but both are the ideal bahus of the indian television industry.

Disha Parmar education:

Disha Parmar did her higher secondary education from Delhi. Disha Parmar education continued alonghwith working for the commercials but she has had to leave her studies in mid-way while she was in 12th standard as she got the opportunity to play the main lead in Rajshri Productions on star Plus. It is a big break for her considering the fact that Rajshri Productions are a big and reputed production house to boast of.

Disha Parmar Boyfriend:

Disha Parmar left her studies in midway as she got a big break by Rajshree productions as the lead for the show. Disha Parmar is quite ambitious about her careeir so there is no time for Boyfriend rightnow. But on-screen Disha Parmar Boyfriend is Shivam which she lied to Aditya so as to create distance between herself and Aditya. Currently,... we saw Aditya & pankhuri tied-knot in the show!!!!

*Dev.* thumbnail

::xMidnightStarx ::😳

::MaanGeet_GurTi ::😳

:: f.s.m ::😳

Animated ones from F.S.MπŸ‘

::Siona::😳

:: Bushraa. ::😳

*Dev.* thumbnail

::xMidnightStarx ::

::sudipta1988::

Here are Gifts which we got from Twitter Fans of Disha... who runs her & Nakuul's Fan Club!!!!!πŸ‘

@FCNakuulMehta 

Below ... These are from other fans from Twitter ... They didn't put their name though😊 πŸ‘

*Dev.* thumbnail

so the main peoples are here...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fizzi_gurl for Main Template BannersπŸ‘ & guidelines!!!!!!!

F.s.m for endless support!!πŸ‘ & signatures!!

Xmidnightstarx for support,signatures!! & icons!!

Sudipta1988 for  cake!!πŸ‘

MaanGeet_Gurti for signatures!!πŸ‘

*Shruti* for endless support!!πŸ‘

Sharna2k6 & DevvivekAshNI For team managementπŸ‘ 

& each & everyone whom if I left by mistakeπŸ˜†...!!!!!!

regards!!!😳

have party around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

To our cute, loveable Disha! Today is a special day for all of us.
Today celebrates the 18th anniversary of the birth of a beauty, a phenomenal talent.
We, the devoted, paagli fans of you, Disha Parmer want to make this
day as special as possible.
So we bring you some wishes from your fans, showing our love and admiration for you.
We hope that we can make you feel special, and show you that you have well-wishers
from all around the world.
Enjoy your day, and keep smiling that beautiful smile!

ShesherKobita

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISHA!!!!

Greetings all the way from Pittsburgh (USA). We love you here!!

Sharna2k6

My pyaari pyaari Disha. Many many happy returns of the day dear! Every time I see you onscreen I am mesmerized at your talent, your beauty, your charm which you have used to capture our love for you in our hearts. Each day our love and admiration for you grows. You are only 18 and already so talented. I wish you all the success and joy for you on this special occasion, and for many, many years to come. Your innocence, your sweet smile, and adorable face is what makes us all crazy about you. May you have all the success and may your entire wish come true on this special day.

Although we do not personally know you, but you have become such an important part of our lives that it is hard to imagine our life before we discovered such a gem. You have given us so many sweet memories already with your talent. I always pray that the show and you reach new heights. May you shine brighter than a shimmering Diamond.

Happy Birthday again, Pyaari Disha.

Enjoy this day, it is completely YOUR day, and although you have to work, I hope these wishes bring a smile to your face and make you feel like the queen you deserve to be!

Lots of love XOXO

Your loyal number one fan from Kentucky, USA

~Sharna 

Sukhi

Happy Birthday Disha... god bless u dear.

Kriya'arja

..wish her a very happy b'day and a bright career...

Sudipta1988

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISHA ,,,

WE ALL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH ,,,

love u disha ,,,many many happy returns of the day πŸ˜ƒ

Iska_K

happy birthday! πŸ˜ƒ

Camryne

Happy birthday lovely Disha. You're the light of the show. Only 18 and you fans all around the world even in France. May God always protect you and give you what you want.

VirmanArhi4ever

Hey Disha 

Happy Birthday!!!!

May you have many more to come!!!

Love Kiret

Silsha

Hai Disha..!                          "May You Have All The Joy Your Heart Can Hold..!          All The Smiles A Day Can Bring..!                               All The Blessings A Life Can Unfold..!                             May You Get The Worldz Best In Everything"                      Wishing U A Happy Birthday..! By Ur Mad Fan "PRATEEK"

Edited by sharna2k6 - 11 years ago
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Sonia17

Hey Disha,

Happy Birthday to you, πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday to you, πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday to Disha, πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday to you! πŸ₯³

There is my singing for you πŸ˜ƒ! I've always wanted to do that for a celeb!😳 I just want to wish you a very Happy 18th Birthday! ❀️ Gosh you lucky girl we are the same age and you are a celeb! πŸ˜ƒ I hope you achieve all of your dreams and aspirations in the future and you shine like a star! β­οΈ  May God Bless you with all the happiness in the world, prosperity, wealth, health and a fun filled life! πŸ˜³ You really are an inspiration to me and I have fallen in love with you and your character Pankhuri! ❀️You have extreme talents Disha and you are an excellent actor I hope you gain all those TRP's that you want and Pyaar Ka Dard goes on for 1000+ episodes! πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ   I love your fashion sense and your simplicity in the show and off screen! You rock the show with Nakuul and we all love PaYa your onscreen jodi and love the fact our NaSha are the best of friends!😳  Always keep smiling Disha because that's how you look best! πŸ˜ƒ

One final thing I have written a poem about you and I really hope you like it! I am not amazing at this but I gave it a shot for you! So here we go!

God gave a gift to the world when you were born,
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Hope this poem bought a smile on your face. That would be enough for me to feel proud! ❀️

Lots of love,

Sonia

(Biggest fan from the UK)

xxx

xMidnightStarx

Dear Disha Parmar,

Happy 18th Birthday!! Finally 18, the most awaited birthday! Have the most awesome birthday, enjoy every moment :D I hope you got everything you wanted, wishing you a magical day! You have achieved so much Disha at a young age, we just love you as Pankhuri! Thank you so much for all the effort you put into your character, we just love your relationship along side Nakuul Mehta! Thank you again Disha and Happy Birthday once again! :')

Love Sharna!! xx

MaanGeet_GurTi

Happy 18th Birthday Disha..!!!! πŸ₯³

On your birthday, may you experience joy
On your birthday, may you experience love
On your birthday, may all your dreams come true
On your birthday, may all your desires be filled

As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight

As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright
As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you
And a wish upon a star, made come true

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul

Happy birthday, to a wonderful you
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul
Happy birthday, to a great you
Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person
Happy birthday to you Disha πŸ₯³

Waheeda. 

sharna2k6 thumbnail

Poojaa_P

Happy Birthday Beautiful ! 

Hope you have the most amazing birthday ever! 

Enjoy each and every moment of this special day! 

You are loved by many because of your sweet nature. 

Hope you remain like this in future, doesn't matter how old you get, those who love you will always give their best wishes for you. 

May god bless you and stand by you in your toughest times. 

Wish this day will be memorable and you remain forever young! 

Have a rocking birthday and all the best for the year ahead! 

Love you sweetie pie. 

F.S.M

In this life ... God said a gem is going to born on (11th Nov ) and I can bet that you get to be that beautiful gem .. Wish A very happy birthday Disha ... May u always get succes in your life ..

Wishing you happiness
To welcome each morning,
Wishing you laughter
To make your heart sing.
Wishing you friendship
Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy
The birthday can bring!

Happy birthday once agian, May all your dreams & Wishes come true. Have a rocking year ahead ...

We love you Disha .. U made us love Pankhuri .. u r as tender as your name .. u r as sweet as your smile .. Wish u all succes in life ..

We love you a lot ... 'lot' se bhe zyada πŸ€—

Fawwaz

ShrutikaSwaRon

happy birthday angel

god bless u
party hard
hope u have a rocking year ahead
lov u lot .❀️
n once again happy birthday.

shrutika

XoXKashishXoX

Happy Birthday Disha! 

I remember watching PKDH for the first time thinking what a pretty looking woman you are only to find out that you were infact a girl! lol I was shocked that you were only 17 and yet you look so mature unlike me who is a year older than you and yet still looks younger than you ;P. I'm glad you took up the role for Pankhudi because clearly, NO ONE else could ever give justice to that role than you! Your amazing and an actual delight on screen. I love how well you&Nakuul get along, it's as if you guys know each other for ages! Although there is always improvement for an actor likewise yes I do believe you can be better and reach new heights since you have so much potential! I wish you well girl and hope you achieve more success! Your amazing and do enjoy this special day and the year ahead that awaits you with open arms! Love you and keep smiling Pankhu, uff I mean Disha ;) haha

-Gunjan

Anusha.Cochin

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday disha.
btw is she just 18😲
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday Disha πŸ₯³