Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Predator.

@ Bold pink are my answers.

My answers in blue! 
Edited by PayaDesire95 - 10 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys! Right so, since tomorrow i will be kind of busy since ironically enough speaking of birthdays its my birthday 18th tomorrow 😳! Haha! So will not be really online! Thought i might get this section of mine done now! 😊 

Disha Parmar was born on 11th November 1994 in Delhi. She's an Indian Television actress who made her debut with a show "Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara" from the house of 'Rajshri Productions' on the Star Plus channel. Disha is seen as the lead Pankhudi,she is being casted opposite to Nakkul Mehta in the show who is seen as the male lead. Disha Parmar is from Delhi. She has appeared in several print and commercial ads in Delhi, was in class 12 when she was offered to play the lead in Rajshri's next and she grabbed the opportunity. This delhi girl makes her debut opposite Nakuul Mehta in Rajshri Productions' 'Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara' on Star Plus. To pursue her dreams the young girl Disha left her studies mid way.

::**EDUCATION**::

Disha Parmar done her higher secondary education from Delhi. She completed her schooling from Sadhu Vaswani International School for Girls. From school days, she has always participated in dance competitions, plays and fashion shows. For a year, she also worked in a Delhi-based company called Elite Model Management India Pvt. Ltd. Her company held an audition for the then upcoming project of Rajshri's Pyaar Ka Dard Hai, she gave an audition. She was selected to play the lead role of Pankhudi. Disha Parmar education continued alonghwith working for the commercials but she has had to leave her studies in mid-way while she was in 12th standard as she got the opportunity to play the main lead in Rajshri Productions on star Plus. It is a big break for her considering the fact that Rajshri Productions are a big and reputed production house to boast of.

::**FAMILY**::
Disha Parmaris grabbing eye-balls from each corner of the sphere from her debut show Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara on Star Plus. Disha was in class 12 when she was offered to play the lead in Rajshri's next and she grabbed the opportunity. She quieted her studies to take part in TV serial. Disha Parmar family initially opposed her decision to act,as they wanted her to complete her studies first, but later supported her and currently staying in Mumbai with her parents and elder brother since the last six months. She have an elder brother Gaurav Parmar. Disha Parmar and Juhi Parmar looks almost similar it seems as though she is her sister but it is not so. Disha Parmar and Juhi Parmar both hails from a different background but both are the ideal bahus of the indian television industry.

Birth Name: Disha Parmar 
Birthday: November 11, 1994
Birth Place: Delhi
Nationality: Indian
Religion: Hinduism
Debut: Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara (2012)

Favourite Naya Sadasya Female 2013

Fresh New Face 2013

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Tell me how it is guys! Any improvements or anything let me know i will edit it! 😊
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^Woah you are fast, Maari! 
Good going! I like the work so far! Once you're completely done, Dev and I will skim through it and post our ideas. So far, so good! 👍🏼
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

^Woah you are fast, Maari! 

Good going! I like the work so far! Once you're completely done, Dev and I will skim through it and post our ideas. So far, so good! 👍🏼

Haha thanks! Lol just had some spare time and done it!! 😃 If anything needs changing or deleting or even adding in let me know! 😃😃
Bobbi. thumbnail
@Maari, are you sure Disha's age is 17? According to what google shows me, her age is 37. She is born in 1975. 🤔
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

@Maari, are you sure Disha's age is 17? According to what google shows me, her age is 37. She is born in 1975. 🤔

Really? Wiki has a lot of people who edit it!! 😕 Coz i remembered her posting last time on her twitter "What you look like before your 18th birthday" and that was last year! So that means this year she's gonna be 19! Wiki is totally incorrect sometimes! Anyone can edit i!! 😕 She does no way look 37!!! Thats ridiculous! 😲 She looks at least 22/23 but no way 37! 😲
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Here u go Sonia! 😊 Look here! 

Bobbi. thumbnail
Haha okay so it may be a typo from Wiki then! I don't really know her real age, so I will leave that to you. Just wanted to get it to your attention!
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
And I'm kinda confused what u mean by birthday gifts? 
Just like something like images of gifts and things? like cake, flowers, teddies...etc?