nice update
 finaly geet force to work with khurana's
i thing maan wil win 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
part 6
nice part...
why is Geet being treated like this by the Khuranas?
and why is Daadima so tough?
cont soon dear...
Dipti_Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: idunno

Are u going to going  to give some more updates or this just out of blue?I love this story and writing  style but if updates are not regular than i will read only when story will finish by chance.thanks for this update.

i will suggest you to stop reading my stories then. cause i dnt need any readers who consider writers like a machine and they dnt have any feelings. its better to write for some good reader rather than writing for people like u 
Dipti_Sam thumbnail
Take ur time n do read this:

Earlier i do  post my explanation for being late before posting PART 6 ,but still i think i need to clear one thing to all of u people

even though i do mention that i could not able to update on tym as i lost the only uncle i had that too on my own birthday, and after reading some comments regarding late update and length issues , now i really feel like I'M WASTING MY TIME BY WRITING IN IF for u people, cz here people think that we writer dnt have any family nor any feelings to respond, 

i didn't mention that explanation for showing pity on me, nor want sympathy, but kindly behave like a human as u too have a family n u too one day vl feel the same pain that i m bearing now after losing my close one  . and after watching people still talking like that, im surely feeling like not to waste my time where people don't know how to show some respect to the people who are writing for Geet forum, where we people too have family n updating when we r in prblm, even though getting less responses from the readers

Sorry if my words hurt u people. but i m not that much polite to see people talking with me like this, when me n my family is still in a bad condition after losing our family member
Edited by Dipti_Sam - 10 years ago
Dipti_Sam thumbnail

Originally posted by: idunno

Are u going to going  to give some more updates or this just out of blue?I love this story and writing  style but if updates are not regular than i will read only when story will finish by chance.thanks for this update.

i will suggest you to stop reading my stories then. cause i dnt need any readers who consider writers like a machine and they dnt have any feelings. its better to write for some good readers rather than writing for people like u  
deepthich thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sam pls take ur time... n come... will wait for u... but dont quit!!!!
alicia212 thumbnail
I will be waiting for your story
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
be u r time...n be relexed 
we will wait
n feel sad to hear abt ur uncle R.I.P
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
take ur time dear...we 'll wait
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi i would like 2 clear one thing
i m ur sargoshyian ff reader not tote howe khawab and so many other like me will be of any one ff reader and many will be reader of both so dont compare the response of one ff with other as u said uu wanted 2 update sargoshyian but seing response for tote howe khawab u dropped tht
hope u get my point and sorry if i hurt u