tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
very nice and very wel writtenπŸ‘
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hemvb

awesome one shot...may be you would consider extend it into some more parts ;)

good luck...do keep writing, you are really good at it

thank you. Hadn't considered more parts at this stage.

Originally posted by: xxDaydreameRxx

Oh. My. God. Naina!

This is the first time I think I've read anything from you before but I have to say - it is probably one of the best OS's I've read in my life!
Even though it was inspired by the show - the way you described it added a whole new dimension to the whole scene! Your writing skills are honestly phenomenal! Like maybe you should consider writing a book? πŸ˜† I would buy it for sure. :)
The level of detail was wonderful - not too little and not so much that you get confused in the words. It was PERFECT!
And your extension to the scene was BEAUTIFUL!
Yep, the joke is on Shlok and his plan did royally backfire!
Honestly looking forward to read more from you. Hope you will write something more soon and when you do, please pm me! πŸ˜ƒ

hi  there

thank you for the awesome feedback and the amazing encouragement.

I am humbled that you think my work is good enough to publish, so in all honesty - that comment TOTALLY made my day!!!

I have only just started watching the show and will definitely write more if inspire strikes (and I think it will based on what I've seen so far!!)

naina

Thank you

awww... thank you 😳
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! It is great to see you here!! I love and am addicted to your FF Masterclass on Arnav and Khushi!! My username b/4 was nikita59 and I have commented on ur FF b/4, but I haven't gotten the time to read as much as b/4. But, this weekend I have a lot of catching up to do with ur FF!! I recommend your FF to everyone I know. 
This OS was written beautifully! You have portrayed their thoughts and emotions on that scene of Maha Episode...!

P.S..I recommend you to publish your FF Masterclass! It is so addicting!! Also, if and when u do get time, please do write an FF/OS on Astha/Shlok..Thanks! πŸ˜Š
RaatkiRani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love it.. write more stories.. PLEASE~!
latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for giving us a long version of a scene we all loved
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful OS. I am glad that you're writing for EBP a well

Originally posted by: kshows_fangirl

OMG!! It is great to see you here!! I love and am addicted to your FF Masterclass on Arnav and Khushi!! My username b/4 was nikita59 and I have commented on ur FF b/4, but I haven't gotten the time to read as much as b/4. But, this weekend I have a lot of catching up to do with ur FF!! I recommend your FF to everyone I know. 

This OS was written beautifully! You have portrayed their thoughts and emotions on that scene of Maha Episode...!

P.S..I recommend you to publish your FF Masterclass! It is so addicting!! Also, if and when u do get time, please do write an FF/OS on Astha/Shlok..Thanks! πŸ˜Š

hello hello πŸ˜ƒ

masterclass is now at 88 chapters so yep, lots for you to read. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the recent chapters so please share.

well, I bit the bullet and started watching IPKKNDEBP (what a mouthful!).

Shlok intrigues me so you never know you might see a FF/OS on him too.

naina