Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

This scene proves to me that ASR is a Renaissance Man! Guess why? What is he teaching her? Okay you can take it as one of my stupid riddles! ðŸ˜†
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ipoona

Arshi ... Beautiful ... But so utterly dark!!!! Barov !!! If Horizon post is an introverted soul searching your is a step into further darkness ... Both are extremely valid perspectives ... He teeters from heartbreak to demonic revenge in a matter of moments and several times over the course of their hate marriage ... Brilliant ... Both of you!!!!

Lovely posts.
Black was his colour.
His dark past had hardened him. He hardly trusted anyone. Betrayl was his worst nightmare. Khushi had almost pulled him out into light and sunshine from the dark crevice of his existence when he saw her in Shyam's arms. And the evil face of betrayl and its subsequent agony reared its ugly head again! He thrashed about, drowning! Darkness engulfed him when he was on the threshold of a light and life! 
soni19sweet thumbnail
all post are awesome 
though not got time to see in detail 
but will do as 
i get pm of all 
okay dont forget to pm 
and wiwy di 
nice riddle 
but i think only 21+ can 
answer 
me will be now 21😆😉 

so will only dream of it 

arshi di supi and indu di nice editing do pm me to comment 

goodnight
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-189

Akash is waiting with his jaimala. He is not ready to get married without his brother. As long as akash expresses his wish, Arnav arrives there. Nani tells Akash to go ahead now. Akash and Payal's heads bump to each other, when they bows down simultaneously to put the garland on each other's neck.. Mama teases them to see their impatience. He advises akash to bow down his head for a happy married life, like he bowed down to his wife to make mami the boss. All the guests laugh to hear his quip, so as Khushi. But there is no smile at Arnav's face. His eyes are icy with underlying steel in their flickering depths. Noticing this Khushi's face reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions and fears relentlessly beleaguering her heart and mind. And Arnav is staring at Khushi with despise.

By putting the garland on each other, Akash and Payal's wedding incepts. All starts to move towards the mandap. So as Khushi.. Arnav also follows her, but he holds her hand in a strong grip. Khushi jerks at his sudden misdemeanor. He drags her towards the stairs and takes her up. Khushi tells him to leave her. But he is tenacious, doesn't want to listen to her.. He brings her to the pool side. Khushi tells him to extricate her as he is hurting her. Finally when he releases her hand she asks him why he brought her here. He says that he will tell her. khushi can't get the resilience behind his fierce attitude.

Akash and Payal are ready in the mandap for the wedding ritual. The pandit starts to chant. Anjlai as groom's sister ties the knot of Akash's scarf with Payal's dupatta. But again they get worried not to see Arnav and Khushi there. Anjali tries Arnav's number, but can't get him.

Your sister's marriage won't take place, until you act as my wish.

He holds her arm vehemently, turns her around to show her that everybody is waiting in the mandap for him. khushi gets aghast at his obnoxious behavior. She starts to cry.

Till I don't reach there, Akash will not take the nuptial round.

Akash apologizes to payal that till arnav doesn't come, he will not start the wedding rituals. Payal assents him and she also doesn't want to continue without Khushi. Both agree to wait for Arnav and Khushi. nani gets tensed a bit. Shyam is exasperating in anticipation, thinking what they are doing together right now.

Arnav tells khushi to decide fast. He indirectly impends her to break her sister's marriage.

You have to decide, whether your sister gets married now or her marriage breaks because of you.

He tells her something what the cvs intentionally muted it.

When Bua was getting frantic at khsuhi, she appears on the stairs. She looks crestfallen. She starts to traipse slowly towards the mandap. They all sighs a relief to see her. Arnav follows her. Shyam perturbs to see them together. Mami also looks a bit ambiguous. I must say mami is smart. She always perceives things better than the other Raizads. When they reach the mandap, Akash asks Arnav is everything alright? Arnav assures him that everything is fine. Amma asks Khushi where she went. Khushi just aberates to answers and asks them did the nuptial rounds started yet? Mama banters her as they are waiting for them, and she is asking this. Finally the phere starts and all starts to shower flowers at the couple. Arnav is starring at Khushi with resentment. And khushi is in consternation. Arnav looks at shyam contemptuously, who looks perturbed.

Arnav  misunderstands Khushi, he thinks Khushi is upset cause she can't marry Shyam. His heart might have riven asunder at this thought. On the other hand poor Khushi can't get the labyrinth of his mind; his sudden change of behavior is making her awe-inspiring. After the sweet moments they had shared since the sangeet day, his contempt and pique had almost sacrilegious in her eyes.

Akash puts the nuptial chain on Payal's neck and completes the wedding. Bua tells khushi to take the pooja thali from the mandap. She also tells Arnav to help her. When Khushi passes the thali to him, he touches her hand while taking it from her. they look at each other intently. Khushi tries to read his eyes, still can't digest the fact of his resentment. Shyam also contemplates them keenly.

After the wedding, Akash and Payal take blessings of all the elders. Payal hugs Khushi and both the sisters cry holding each other. While hugging Payal, Khushi looks at Arnav with despondence, as if she is telling him that I love my sister so much that can do anything for her.

Nani tells them to get prepared for the grihapravesh. Mami is upset that she has to welcome khoon bhari tang to her house now. Really mami's disparagement towards payal is unbearable to watch.

Bua tells Khushi to move ahead as she was standing there inertly, looking woebegone. Khushi is starring at Arnav waiting for his command. She tells bua to go ahead as she will join them later. After bua left Arnav strides fast towards the door and Khushi follows him. Shyam also notices it. I guess he wanted to follow them as well, but his wish didn't fulfill as Anjali asks for his help.

Mami reluctantly does the rituals of griha pravesh. With her foot Payal spills the rice from the bowl and intends to get in. As per their family tradition Anjali wants Akash to  carry Payal in his arms. Mama also encourages his son to do so as it's the prestige issue of their family. So Akash picks Payal in his arm and takes her in. nani is so happy that Payal has become their family now. Anjali blesses her to be the part of their family. Nk comes and congratulates them as well.

Shubh bibahit dampatiko bohot bohot mithaiya.

Lots of sweets to the good married couple.

He mends himself that not mithaiya (sweet), but badhaiya (congratulation). Akash tells him that his mithaiya and badhaiya both are very sweet. Nk tells them, as the wedding is completed, when they will celebrate their suhaag raat now?. All gets embarrassed to hear NK's quip. But Anjali wants to play some game before they go for the SR. As Akash already lost his heart to Payal, now he should win some game on her. She addresses Arnav for something. But where is Arnav and where is Khushi? All gets anxious again.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5z2W10FYy2A[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z2W10FYy2A

credit goes to the uploader

plz ignore typos and mistakes, I didn't proof read.

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Yes Indi you are a renaissance woman and you lead a renaissance pack. How else will you explain the fact that BFTP is on 200 episodes and still growing strong? Look at the first page,for example, a nano version of the actual  contributions made by so many talented people! I agree with Issk each Blaster is unique! That is what gives so much variety and colour to the thread and keeps it alive. And above all what ties us is the Bond of Love, to use Arshi's phrase in that beautifully written note of hers. To tell you the truth I have not seen the episodes after the forced hate marriage of Arnav -Khushi. I don't have the heart to watch them alone. I prefer to read the indepth and unique Blasters' analyses, Cyn, Anita, Arshi, BD's and yours! Just read Sohara's 188. And the stirring emotions aroused by Horizon's write up. Durgey's heartfelt poems. Songs, gifs, edits, collages by Chalhov, Supi, Kate, Soni par excellence.  Samin, Sigrid, Viv, Sabrina, Ipoona and many others who grace the thread are all renaissance in their own ways. And there are no water tight compartments! We all are learning from each other! Its a case of osmosis and reverse osmosis!

Oh! Whatever little time I spend on BFTP, it fills me and I am rejuvenated, reborn! Through it I will continue to drink IPK to the lees!
And how can I forget the ready and quick responses to my posts and PM's when I am in need or in trouble! 
Btw Captain In Di, BD is planning a US get together! Is that fair to lesser mortals like us?Just because I love her and her DCs can she do this to me? Na Barun mila na Blasters! What the!

Subha Bijoya and Happy Dussehra to all Blasters!🤗

Where else can we all meet? We MUST one day!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

your edits are lovely... while searching, i found myself staring with silly grin often. thank you for that lovely post and finding the time. comments in blue on it.

bone to pick with you... wiwy sauten, aap sun rahi hain?

what is this about a us meet of blasters. what what what, haink? what about us poor eastern hemisphere folk? nahiiin, you can't do thsi to us. ki bolo, wiwy?

okay, let's find a place that works for everybody... easy to reach, besht aph easht and bhashte, tap tap finger on cheek, now what could this place be, is there such a place, ah guess what... there is... and it is called.. singapore... singhapura. one degree north of the equator... perfect place for blast cast to meet and hurrah.

kyon, wiwy, maine theek kaha na?

Indi you are too funny... Singapore???? Where's the middle?
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi Archics!    You are most welcome to join us!  It's always wonderful to see new faces on our thread!  Thanks for sharing the beautiful poem with English translation.  And  yes I am one of the Non Hindi speaking friend/fan.  😃  Thanks, Horizon, for making that request.

Me too!! Thank You!!!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

OMG! To me the first page is a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end! Thankyou seems like an insufficient word to thankyou all, if you know what I mean!😳

ArshiH, Sup, Indi, Katelyn you all did a superb job!  Just so many wonderful pictures, stories and BFTP threads it kind of saddens me that I wasn't there from the beginning.  I guess I am going to have to catch up to you guys with my titles and stories.  You are all so talented!  Thank you for taking so much time with our obsession!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Has anyone seen this?

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - The first look (poster image) of Main Aur Mr.Riight will be launched on coming saturday -19th of october 2013 with Bollywood hungama.

SO GUYS- Are you ready ? Are you excited ? Let the countdown begin

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Has anyone seen this?</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">
</font>

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - The first look (poster image) ofMain Aur Mr.Riightwill be launched on coming saturday -19th of october 2013 with Bollywood hungama.

SO GUYS- Are you ready ? Are you excited ? Let the countdown begin

Thanks for sharing!!!!
Saturday is so far away