Frequent Posters

nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Niki, Welldone for this post.πŸ‘

Let me just read it. πŸ˜ƒ

All the best for ur exams. Study hard.😊
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Res...
(Will respond to chapter 4 Part A and B below...sorry for the delay:)πŸ˜›

Comment for Chapter 4 Part A...

Comment for Chapter 4 Part B...
Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww guys thank you for your lovely comments!! Even to those who RESed and fleed *looking pointedly at Reet, nabni and jumoke* πŸ˜΅πŸ€£
I will reply to each one of you as and when I get time!! Love you all!!πŸ€—
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niki_2293

Awww guys thank you for your lovely comments!! Even to those who RESed and fleed *looking pointedly at Reet, nabni and jumoke* πŸ˜΅πŸ€£

Loving the story more & more Niki!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
U are a star!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
reetnooor1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_2293

Nikki dont point finger at me...otherwise ill do this 🀣

I have updated my comment on page 18 😊
Edited by reetnoor89 - 10 years ago
niki_2293 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

All the best for your exams Niki..i'm sure u'll rock it!!β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Res
--
Unres

Darling..it was a pleasure reading every word of it!!😊

One of the best updates by U Niki!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Enjoyed it thoroughly!⭐️⭐️⭐️
Can read it many times without getting bored...Brilliant!!πŸ‘

Anki were amazing!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ShraNal were super awesome too!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Can't wait for the next but v can understand!! Studies comes 1st!!⭐️

Thank youu sweetheart!! I finally got the tym to reply back...well not exactly since exams are stil going on, but I sneaked out from the stressful studies and here I am...ready to reply!! 
And Rose darling!! Since you are always the first one to RES and post such lovely comments ALWAYS!! So I just wanted to say...LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U!!! for that!!

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Loving the story more & more Niki!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

U are a star!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

And thanks a lot for saying this...means a lot to me!!
niki_2293 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

All the best for your exams dear.

Amazing updates. Loved it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Reshma4lyf

This was an amazing update πŸ˜ƒ

My favourite part had to be the last part where Shraddha spills her drink all over Kunal. Even when he is smiling in the story, its got me smiling. I do wonder what will happen when Shraddha goes into his cabbin. A thought came into my head that there might be a shirtless kunal??🀣 But that would be weird. haha
Thanks for the brilliant update.
Best of luck for your Exams.

Originally posted by: StunningSanz

Best of Luck for your exams!!

The update was mind blowing!!
Keep writing πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Nazzyx8

All the best for your exams!!πŸ˜ƒ

Your update was brilliant!!πŸ‘β­οΈ

Loved AnKi scenes!!

Was wondering whether we will get ShraNal scenes but loved Kunal's interesting entry while Shraddha dancing & their encounter!!πŸ˜†

Will be waiting for your next update, but studies comes first!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for saying this guys!! It itself is complimenting that you guys read my stuff, loved reading each one of your comments!!

Edited by niki_2293 - 9 years ago
niki_2293 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -treesa-

Best of luck...rock ur exams
RES
UNRES

Oh god Niki u r amazing...Shraddhas happiness hahaha her school incident...perfect perfect perfect...could feel that very wellπŸ‘...

Anki hayye thats too funnyπŸ˜ƒ...her monologues not only hers Shraddhas too...dear ur best in writing this...Kittu wow u made Anki more enjoyable...each and every lines there were lovely yaar...hahaha synaptic breakdown, horrendous thing, smile thanks and coffeeπŸ˜†...our Kittu was living in a world only Anand existed...her hide and seek was soo sweet dear...that line "plz god, let the earth swallow me alive" wow loved it soo much... y Anand...truly insane huh couldn't see my Kittu crying in this way...but u expressed that scene beautifullyπŸ‘...

Then our Shranal...Shraddha loved her out of world reaction to her CEO was out for two weeksπŸ˜ƒ...huh so this Jaya was joking god what I imagined after last chapter and what happened hereπŸ˜†...loved her self talks specially this ones-"Oh yes. He is not even here!! My dear God! I am now certain that you exist and that you do care about me after all. I can't be more thankful", "I am an independent woman and that Kunal Srivastava wouldn't stand a chance before me", "There I did it again! Pray tell me, Dear Almighty, what's my fault? Why do I get myself in such situations!" loved that covo between ShranalπŸ‘πŸΌ...poor Shraddha btw y that Gaurav was this interested in ShraddhaπŸ˜•...but I was actually giggling throughout...her pathetic condition and his smile totally mast sceneπŸ‘πŸΌ...

Dear u r amazing I m loving this more...I swear I read this chapter almost ten times by now still its more amazing...god love ur monologues dearπŸ‘...u hav changed the whole atmosphere just by those linesπŸ˜†...both friends are living in fantasy they are unique in their stupid selftalks but its making this more interesting yaar...ur ending wow u hv made me sit  with opening mouth and bulging eyes but story ended...and precap thrilling piece hahaha I really hav no idea what I m writing, but ur story is working in my mind in this way...eagerly waiting for next...ur writing style making me hooked to this...best luck for exams dear...rock itπŸ˜ƒ...

Oh darling!! I just love reading your comments!! They make my day...ALWAYS!! Wanted to come and give a big hug to you but right now I guess this is all I can do...

you are one person who always reads and comments  on time!! Thank you dear for being so supportive!πŸ€—

Edited by niki_2293 - 9 years ago
niki_2293 thumbnail
COMMENT reserved solely for reet!! I need time to give you a big reply like the one that you made on Pg 18🀣
niki_2293 thumbnail
jumoke and nabni, WHEN WILL YOU GUYS UNRES????
still waiting!