Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely updates. You have written it fabulously. Loved Kittu - Shradha phone canvo. Their scenes are always amazing. Great work dear.👏
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Lovely updates. You have written it fabulously. Loved Kittu - Shradha phone canvo. Their scenes are always amazing. Great work dear.👏

Thanx Miths!! #Love😳😳
niki_2293 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshma4lyf

Wow 😃 loved this chapter. 

I like how kunal came into Shraddha's dream as the shepherd. Had it pictured in my head.
I still enjoyed the chapter even if there weren't shranal or anki scenes. We had a kittu/shraddha scene though. I liked their chemistry your story. Their friendship is so beautiful. Even anand and shraddha's part was amazing. Such a contrast to what we saw in the show but I hope things will become better between them. 
Your such a good writer. Felt like I watched an episode.
Looking forward to the next part.

niki_2293 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

res

unres

Girl..u are a power house of talent!!👏👏
Completely god gifted & pro writer!!!⭐️⭐️

U rock dear!!!!👏👏

the update was very interesting & engaging!!!! i'm so hooked to ur story!!⭐️⭐️

It's an absolute treat reading your works & so proud to be your friend!!❤️

Awww thanks a ton Rose dear...u are such a sweetheart!! Love u loads dear!!🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niki_2293

Awww thanks a ton Rose dear...u are such a sweetheart!! Love u loads dear!!❤️

Love U more..Muahhh!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
niki_2293 thumbnail
@reet and @jumoke...when are you planning to unres??? 
Its soo long and you guys didnt read...why???? what for????

Edited by niki_2293 - 10 years ago
reetnooor1234 thumbnail
nikki unres done but not able to see pic. u posted above...i hope threatening pic ho...i love when people threaten me 😆
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@niki so sorry dear but im very busy, currently packing and have not had time to settle down. I will read and comment once im available so sorry dear 🤗Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
niki_2293 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reetnoor89

res

*unres*
Super se upar update...loved it ...loved it  to the core
Shraddhas thought process was explained really well...it was too real because many people(including me) think too much about the incidents happened in the whole day and analyse them too much 😆...i loved the way Shraddha was trying to distract herself...sheep count nd thinking about jaya 😆 but please please dont start Shranal lovetrack so soon as first i wanna see Shraddha as strong individual then lovetrack will be okay with me but at the same time i want Kunal to continue his naughty actions 😆...messages exchanged between Shraddha and Kittu were damn cute and their conversation just made me laugh...Kittu is really cute...Anand just smiled and she is so happy...what will happen when Anand will fall for him...i think im dreaming too much...just wondering how will Anand fall for kittu and how he will confess his feelings...please yaar fast track their story...sorry sorry for being too demanding...so coming back...i also loved how Shraddha was eating her breakfast at fasttrack...ditto me as im always late 😆...u rocked tht scene in ur writing...i also liked Anand nd Shraddha fighting scene...the way Shraddha sprayed air freshner...after this i was laughing too much tht everyone around me start giving me weired looks 😆...i fight with my brother like this...u might not believe but this is truth...i cant explain fights otherwise everyone will stop interacting with me...me and my brother love each other but fight like hooligans 😆...i loved the way Shraddha was chanting I will be dead today and Jaya coming there just made me laugh more harder...Shraddha rxn tht kunal is out for one week was out of world...but i really hope she is not safe 😆...oh god i again started demanding...sorry nikki its just tht im liking the story so much tht i cant wait to know what will happen next 😃...Nikki u are fab writer...just in love with ur writing...Hope we like it...aree i loved it...it was totally Happy reading...Honestly speaking nikki i didnt missed Anki nd Shranal as u write the scenes so well tht for me Anand and Kunal was present in Kittu nd Shraddhas thoughts...i dont know whether im able to explain my point or not but just wanna say it was so well written that i could actually imagine everything...a big thanks...as after reading this i feel tht MB is still there...thanks for making me smile...thanks for PM...eagerly waiting for next update...so sorry for delay yaar...i know as we wait for update u wait for everyones feedback and wait is most difficult thing to do...u make efforts nd we cant even comment on time..i know its unfair but from next time ill try to be on time 😊

Oh GAWD reet ...u made such a bada wala comment and u know what I am smiling like an idiot reading the whole thing. Did I get Kittu's blush disorder!!! Ahem ahem..😳😳😳

Ok coming back to ur comment, I have already said you are a sweetheart, so let me just repeat it again in big bold letters...
Reet you truly are a SWEETHEART!!

thanks a ton for reading and liking it. Yes I do anticipate all the comments and feedback just to ensure that u guys read and like what I write. Its really important for me to know what u guys feel about the story.
So u better comment on time next time se.

P.s
 the pic I posted was of fufaji, I re-posted it and I hpoe it is threatening enough!!😆😆😆
niki_2293 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

@niki so sorry dear but im very busy, currently packing and have not had time to settle down. I will read and comment once im available so sorry dear 🤗

Its ok jumoke, take ur time. There is no hurry. Its just that I have the insane habit of getting restless really soon. But its fine. Read when you are free!!😉