Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Lovely update dear👏...

Poor Shraddha she couldn't sleep a moment felt bad of her plus it was just a start and how would she behave normal with him directly if this was her situation in sleeping...and the same with Kittu😆

Kittu-Shraddha convo loved every dialogue...very realistic girl...could relate with them more in this friendship angle😃...love both their horrors also...their sweet and arrogant bosses😉...

Bhai-Behen scene...wow loved every bit of it...that was hilarious and same time fearful for me...truly rocking siblings⭐️...

So Shraddha was late on her second day...actually I was sweating with Shraddha...you killed me with that call of Jaya ...and I almost started to dance with Shraddha when heard that out of station meeting😆

You are really wonderful writer👏👏👏...story seems more exciting and interesting now😛...love you loads🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗...

Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nikki...Lovely update😳 😛 You are brilliant👏👏 
Loved Shraddha-Kittu phone convo...could relate with them.. they are super awesome⭐️
Shraddha Anand fight...😆enjoyed reading it...update next soon...waiting waiting...😛
Reshmaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow 😃 loved this chapter. 
I like how kunal came into Shraddha's dream as the shepherd. Had it pictured in my head.
I still enjoyed the chapter even if there weren't shranal or anki scenes. We had a kittu/shraddha scene though. I liked their chemistry your story. Their friendship is so beautiful. Even anand and shraddha's part was amazing. Such a contrast to what we saw in the show but I hope things will become better between them. 
Your such a good writer. Felt like I watched an episode.
Looking forward to the next part.
virmanxyz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awosumme chapter anand and shradhas fight was hilarious likd how he get jealous whn shradha huggd everyone except and to mask his disappoint he passd cmnt on hr i want more shrand fights in next chapter,shranal doesnt met yet yar hope in t next chaptr,u are an amazing writer cntnue sn
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

Girl..u are a power house of talent!!👏👏
Completely god gifted & pro writer!!!⭐️⭐️

U rock dear!!!!👏👏

the update was very interesting & engaging!!!! i'm so hooked to ur story!!⭐️⭐️

It's an absolute treat reading your works & so proud to be your friend!!🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Edited by -Red-Rose- - 10 years ago
reetnooor1234 thumbnail
res
*unres*
Super se upar update...loved it ...loved it  to the core
Shraddhas thought process was explained really well...it was too real because many people(including me) think too much about the incidents happened in the whole day and analyse them too much 😆...i loved the way Shraddha was trying to distract herself...sheep count nd thinking about jaya 😆 but please please dont start Shranal lovetrack so soon as first i wanna see Shraddha as strong individual then lovetrack will be okay with me but at the same time i want Kunal to continue his naughty actions 😆...messages exchanged between Shraddha and Kittu were damn cute and their conversation just made me laugh...Kittu is really cute...Anand just smiled and she is so happy...what will happen when Anand will fall for him...i think im dreaming too much...just wondering how will Anand fall for kittu and how he will confess his feelings...please yaar fast track their story...sorry sorry for being too demanding...so coming back...i also loved how Shraddha was eating her breakfast at fasttrack...ditto me as im always late 😆...u rocked tht scene in ur writing...i also liked Anand nd Shraddha fighting scene...the way Shraddha sprayed air freshner...after this i was laughing too much tht everyone around me start giving me weired looks 😆...i fight with my brother like this...u might not believe but this is truth...i cant explain fights otherwise everyone will stop interacting with me...me and my brother love each other but fight like hooligans 😆...i loved the way Shraddha was chanting I will be dead today and Jaya coming there just made me laugh more harder...Shraddha rxn tht kunal is out for one week was out of world...but i really hope she is not safe 😆...oh god i again started demanding...sorry nikki its just tht im liking the story so much tht i cant wait to know what will happen next 😃...Nikki u are fab writer...just in love with ur writing...Hope we like it...aree i loved it...it was totally Happy reading...Honestly speaking nikki i didnt missed Anki nd Shranal as u write the scenes so well tht for me Anand and Kunal was present in Kittu nd Shraddhas thoughts...i dont know whether im able to explain my point or not but just wanna say it was so well written that i could actually imagine everything...a big thanks...as after reading this i feel tht MB is still there...thanks for making me smile...thanks for PM...eagerly waiting for next update...so sorry for delay yaar...i know as we wait for update u wait for everyones feedback and wait is most difficult thing to do...u make efforts nd we cant even comment on time..i know its unfair but from next time ill try to be on time 😊
Edited by reetnoor89 - 10 years ago
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duggukede

amazing update

continue soon niki
thanks for the pm
there should be some anki and ShraNal in the next part otherwise there will be a punishment

Thanx niks, Am glad that you liked it. Next time will defo put in some nice ShraNal/AnKi scenes! Pakka promise!!
niki_2293 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzyx8

OMG Shraddha-Anand's fights were hilarious!!😆

Niki you're a brilliant writer!! I enjoyed reading it & didn't want it to end!!👏⭐️😃

Shraddha-Kittu phone convo & their beautiful bond loved this wonderful scene!!⭐️😳

Will be waiting eagerly for the next chapter especially for ShraNal & AnKi scenes!!😃

Love you endless!!🤗

Thank u Thank U Thank U nazzy!! Love you too!!!🤗🤗
Next chapter will have ShraNal/AnKi definitely!!!😆
niki_2293 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -treesa-

Lovely update dear👏...

Poor Shraddha she couldn't sleep a moment felt bad of her plus it was just a start and how would she behave normal with him directly if this was her situation in sleeping...and the same with Kittu😆

Kittu-Shraddha convo loved every dialogue...very realistic girl...could relate with them more in this friendship angle😃...love both their horrors also...their sweet and arrogant bosses😉...

Bhai-Behen scene...wow loved every bit of it...that was hilarious and same time fearful for me...truly rocking siblings⭐️...

So Shraddha was late on her second day...actually I was sweating with Shraddha...you killed me with that call of Jaya ...and I almost started to dance with Shraddha when heard that out of station meeting😆

You are really wonderful writer👏👏👏...story seems more exciting and interesting now😛...love you loads🤗...

Thanx treesa for the lovely comment! Your comment made my day! Thanx so much for that!! 🤗

As far as Shraddha's sleepless nights are concerned, Plz blame Kunal. He is the one who winked at her. How can she rest in peace???😆😆 Same case with Kittu. In coming chapters, there will be more such situations and probably more sleeless nights. Who knows??😃

Of course, SHraddha-Anand scene had me in splits while I was writing it down!! Wanted something entirely different in their case so here they are, indulging in cat fights on petty things. Thats how siblings are supposed to be. Atleast me and my brother are like that.😆😆

Dont harbour any hopes regarding Shraddha's narrow escape. You may never know what can happen next!!!😃

Awww,,,thank you for the last line. #Hugs #Kisses ❤️❤️

niki_2293 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehal21

Nikki...Lovely update😳 😛 You are brilliant👏👏 

Loved Shraddha-Kittu phone convo...could relate with them.. they are super awesome⭐️
Shraddha Anand fight...😆enjoyed reading it...update next soon...waiting waiting...😛

Thank u snehal!! Love you loads dear!! you always comment on my work!! #Hugs to you!!🤗
Phone-convos of best friends are like that!! Shraddha-Kittu are so close like we are with our best buddies that they are bound to have such convos. There will be more in the upcoming updates.

Am having my external pracs from Friday. Will try to update before that if possible. #Godspeed