Shruti Bapna in LunchBox - TB article

Posted: 10 years ago
Didn't see a topic on this so posting it here ... not for buzz points or anything๐Ÿ˜›  but because I am a huge fan of Irfan Khan ... can understand Shruti's excitement about working with him. He's one of India's truly international actors, and is an amazing talent. I'm looking forward to this movie too ... it's got rave reviews from critics the world over. 

Chhanchhan really had a good cast ... what a pity the makers messed up the show so badly. Oh well, we can look forward to Sanaya's return in something new ... always a  silver lining. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
when i saw the article , i opened it with the hope that may be Sanaya is tagged but alas๐Ÿ˜”
Agree with you ,Chhanchhan had a very good cast but their talent was not utilized ๐Ÿ˜”
and hope the new role do full justice to her talent
Edited by MesmerizingSanz - 10 years ago
Glad for her.. She was good in CC too, i hated that character Rupali..๐Ÿ˜‰
Wishing her the best, but really not in a mood for more than 1 comment when Sanaya's not tagged๐Ÿ˜”
I wish Sanaya had been tagged ... she has had no TB articles for ages!!!  Hopefully we'll get a spate of them once she's back ... the excitement will start then! 
I haven't even commented there ... will do so. I really like Irfan Khan and more than that, I feel very proud when I see the work he is done outside India ... my non-Indian friends absolutely love the guy! 
Originally posted by DiyaS

I wish Sanaya had been tagged ... she has had no TB articles for ages!!!  Hopefully we'll get a spate of them once she's back ... the excitement will start then! 
I haven't even commented there ... will do so. I really like Irfan Khan and more than that, I feel very proud when I see the work he is done outside India ... my non-Indian friends absolutely love the guy! 

She didn't even get a bday buzz or a buzz on CC airing its last episode .,.so much for sanaya getting upteen buzzes in IF ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Guinea

She didn't even get a bday buzz or a buzz on CC airing its last episode .,.so much for sanaya getting upteen buzzes in IF ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol ... yes, that was a complaint, wasn't it ๐Ÿ˜† 

I miss news about her though *sigh* ... wish she would get back soon and the excitement of her new show would start full steam! Suddenly everything is boring! 
I read the article earlier.  I like Irfan Khan...I have only seen him in non Indian movies.

As far as TBuzz...very upset that Sanaya had none for her birthday.
Yes, Chhanchhan did have good set of actors...anyway, happy for Shruti.
Originally posted by DiyaS

Didn't see a topic on this so posting it here ... not for buzz points or anything๐Ÿ˜›  but because I am a huge fan of Irfan Khan ... can understand Shruti's excitement about working with him. He's one of India's truly international actors, and is an amazing talent. I'm looking forward to this movie too ... it's got rave reviews from critics the world over. 

Chhanchhan really had a good cast ... what a pity the makers messed up the show so badly. Oh well, we can look forward to Sanaya's return in something new ... always a  silver lining. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Exactly Dia and that's why I cringe over the lost potential of the show...as far as the cast goes I don't think there was a single weak link. In fact I think this was one of the best ensemble casts of any show. Each actor was perfect for the role they portrayed and each one portrayed it well. Of course there was that one exception which cost the show dearly but other than him everyone was perfect and I loved all the Sarabhai's and Borisagars. I can't say I was overly impressed with Shruti in SBS but she was fantastic as Rupali and I can see why she would be cast with someone of the calibre of IRfan Khan...I agree he's an amazing talent. Anyways good luck to all the cast and crew and especially Sanaya...already missing her like crazy.