Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 10 years ago

[SBS] 17th Feb 2012 - Fun on the Sets of IPKKND πŸ˜†  [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZbdcrTP-pE[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZbdcrTP-pE

[SBS] Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 17th February 2012 (In Search Of Balwant Kaur) πŸ˜†  [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDMLAB97T34[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDMLAB97T34

credit to uploader
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Kate, very happy to be back!
Indi's expression inspired me. And you are so right. Every word. She is deeply hurt, pleading for so many answers.
But his pain...that is of cosmic proportions to me... hard to give words to. To feel so utterly vulnerable one minute, oh so beautifully gentle that smile...and then be crushed without warning. A devastating feeling. Each time i see him like that, all i want to do is protect, shield, cover. Crazy, right? After all these months and so many viewings, my heart still breaks and aches...
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Updated on page 3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3749679&PID=92897229&#p92897229

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTq7w8P6_2I[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

credit ArshiHamesha

Well Blasters, we are here at the most pivotal junction of our series.
Congratulations to everyone for a gorgeous first page as always, proud to write with you all!
What do we do with this fiery event?  How do we cope with this pain?
We write, we read, we are together through thick and thin.  Many of us do not have much time but whatever moments we have we come here to share and be together; feel together.  

We will not be sad or depressed because of this next chapter in our Arshi's lives for it is what brings them together to grow and love.  Realizations occur even after hate and misconstrued fate but destiny prevails and evil WILL be overcome.  It will just take some time. 

So let's enjoy this cat and mouse game, this hate to love and love to hate game, the tears will be overcome and strength and a love so beyond mere mortal words will ensue.  Arnav and Khushi are now "Bound for Eternity!"
love you all! XO Cyn
BTW you all are brilliant!!!

Cynthia, Hello! I have to confess that i missed your piece on page 1😳 Have no idea how!! Just went back and read after reading this one... Both sorted, both clearly thought through. Khushi's "shame" you address astutely on page one. I particularly liked thatπŸ‘.

I've been avoiding this stretch of the series, this "pivotal junction" as you call it for the longest time now. It's been unbearable at each attempt so i've been skipping and moving forward...even in ismailvegamze land. But looks like i might pull it off this time!!πŸ˜† This thread is amazing and your piece above puts things in perspective!

I'll be a big girl. Enjoy the cat and mouse thing. Think of the bigger picture. And hang out with everyone here to get through it. Quite a plan i say!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

okay, i had to do it... so much talk and feel about these episodes. had to lead to a story. this one is really for this thread. it's perhaps even my take on the whole thing. do read when able.

IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

okay, i had to do it... so much talk and feel about these episodes. had to lead to a story. this one is really for this thread. it's perhaps even my take on the whole thing. do read when able.

Oh My God. That's my shoulder shot. My first real Raizada swoon Moment. I'm dying!

...And thanks for another story. Ek aur vajah zinda rehne ke liye.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Cynthia, Hello! I have to confess that i missed your piece on page 1😳 Have no idea how!! Just went back and read after reading this one... Both sorted, both clearly thought through. Khushi's "shame" you address astutely on page one. I particularly liked thatπŸ‘.

I've been avoiding this stretch of the series, this "pivotal junction" as you call it for the longest time now. It's been unbearable at each attempt so i've been skipping and moving forward...even in ismailvegamze land. But looks like i might pull it off this time!!πŸ˜† This thread is amazing and your piece above puts things in perspective!

I'll be a big girl. Enjoy the cat and mouse thing. Think of the bigger picture. And hang out with everyone here to get through it. Quite a plan i say!

cynthia, issk,

love both your thoughts and frets. yes, we hang in there and hang out here. i agree with issk, that khushi's shame thing you bring in is brill. the insanity of the hour is perhaps impossible to touch unless one has been there. but there are other types of madnesses we all face... seen through that perspective and bringing into account how our own crazy hour shaped us, taught us, maybe just maybe we'll muddle through.

having said all that, i am just plain smitten with this black swan event (ha ha, don't think i have any knowledge of that book, but the concept, yes). nothing can wholly explain it for me, but i love it nonetheless... tells me things about love that pretty things often can't.

and in my eyes, she never looked as gorgeous as she did tonight or as vulnerable, as storm tossed, and he never was as beautiful, as concentrated, as deadly. they looked the most stunning couple and that passion, that tumultuous love they felt for each other, it just made a permanent line in my heart.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Oh My God. That's my shoulder shot. My first real Raizada swoon Moment. I'm dying!

...And thanks for another story. Ek aur vajah zinda rehne ke liye.

his back always gets me all dizzy... yes, now that you've mentioned it a couple of times, i agree, aaa those shoulders. what is it about this frame this stance this body language will someone please tell me... that is if they are still conscious.

the line in pink, isskiya, you ever considered writing dirama shirama? πŸ˜†

but seriously, you is writing too the well... your jawab to my edit and thought, salaam salaam.

IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

his back always gets me all dizzy... yes, now that you've mentioned it a couple of times, i agree, aaa those shoulders. what is it about this frame this stance this body language will someone please tell me... that is if they are still conscious.

the line in pink, isskiya, you ever considered writing dirama shirama?
πŸ˜†

but seriously, you is writing too the well... your jawab to my edit and thought, salaam salaam.

πŸ˜† Look who's talking!!!πŸ˜† Sab sohbat ka asar hai meri jaan... Varna hum toh thhe aadmi bejaanπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

And that back. Bas. That's the only kinda serious writing i wanna ever do. Only when i swooned in this moment of the mangalsutra, did i figure why i liked the swirl in the rain and the twirl of teri meri so much. It was them shoulders doing a 180 rotation on screenπŸ€“πŸ€“

indi52 thumbnail
issk meri,

speaking of shoulders, imagine the munda in bhangra mode, shoulders shakin' achin', offf, really this is the only kind of serious talk, write, whatever i want to do. really kahan bana yeh kamal ka cheez... now do excuse the bong's besharam hindi.