Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So the real name of Piya is Nisha. I am eager to know the deal was closed in whose favor. This is very interesting!!
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Haaaw I'm so late... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Will come back after reading twice and others' comments...

Oh well, der aaye par durust aye (wink wink, Arun!)

Edit:

You finally started IKP3KM...
You made me, Sangha ji, Tanu all doctors in your story...
We got to meet Arnav in person..
YOU, not any of us, JUST YOU, got to hug hotwa... 
Even though we have talked about Khushi's troublesome pregnancy, reading it out loud makes me scared...
I finally learnt to put gifs...

I do have every right to cry, don't I?

LOVED the fact that Arnav is still head-over-heels in love with Khushi...And loved Payal's gift - inspired by "Jiji aur Jijaji ke karname". Agree with Arun, Payal-Khushi scenes are much needed now, now that the younger sister is pregnant, Payal should be watching her like a hawk. You know how much i love family unions, so the whole update was so dear to me. I agree with everyone - Nisha who? Where is Piya? 

Tashi has pig-tail long hair now eh? She's well into her mission of "being-a-lady"...

I was surprised that you started straight from Godh Bharai... btw idea achcha hain Indu... flashback are due i guess. 

Arun - You and Sarada ji will come up as characters too... Zaroor... (and does ur mom really call u Aruni! Aww...)
Sarada Ji - Kaam wali bai πŸ€£ Nahi ji, that was PIPC wala sarada bai hain... you will be given an important character... May be you'll get lucky and get to hug bitwa - unlike us the unlucky souls πŸ˜‰
Sangha ji - I'm gonna call you Sangha, is that ok? Love being your student, even though in fiction..

Tanu - Preeclampsia is a serious condition you get when you have high blood pressure in pregnancy. Sangh ji will give more details too if you want, but take my word for it - diabetes and preeclampsia together - not a pretty picture.

Dunno why, after reading the update the second time around, i feel like its the calm before the storm... Writer ji, don't make anything bad happen to Khushi ok? pretty please?? 

PS. Plz don't mind the gifs... As I have found the delights of it just now, i am having a blast... πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for the update... BTW, smart title, you can just say it when we nag you for updates... πŸ˜†

Lots of hugs
Love Ya!

i hd gestational diabetes... n gestational hypertension... which i think is high BP.. n i hv a premature born kid :) ... n my doc said its coz of the above 2... so i guess nw i realise.. bt is it really tht serious??? i hv no clue... it shud b... my doc was literally fretting over me once these 2 showed up... 
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous start...looking forward to read more...
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...
arshi lyf towards bcming parents. Woww...I m soo eager to read more...
loved it. ..
thnxx fr pm. ..
update soon
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Haaaw I'm so late... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Will come back after reading twice and others' comments...

Oh well, der aaye par durust aye (wink wink, Arun!)

Edit:

You finally started IKP3KM...
You made me, Sangha ji, Tanu all doctors in your story...
We got to meet Arnav in person..
YOU, not any of us, JUST YOU, got to hug hotwa... 
Even though we have talked about Khushi's troublesome pregnancy, reading it out loud makes me scared...
I finally learnt to put gifs...

I do have every right to cry, don't I?

LOVED the fact that Arnav is still head-over-heels in love with Khushi...And loved Payal's gift - inspired by "Jiji aur Jijaji ke karname". Agree with Arun, Payal-Khushi scenes are much needed now, now that the younger sister is pregnant, Payal should be watching her like a hawk. You know how much i love family unions, so the whole update was so dear to me. I agree with everyone - Nisha who? Where is Piya? 

Tashi has pig-tail long hair now eh? She's well into her mission of "being-a-lady"...

I was surprised that you started straight from Godh Bharai... btw idea achcha hain Indu... flashback are due i guess. 

Arun - You and Sarada ji will come up as characters too... Zaroor... (and does ur mom really call u Aruni! Aww...)
Sarada Ji - Kaam wali bai πŸ€£ Nahi ji, that was PIPC wala sarada bai hain... you will be given an important character... May be you'll get lucky and get to hug bitwa - unlike us the unlucky souls πŸ˜‰
Sangha ji - I'm gonna call you Sangha, is that ok? Love being your student, even though in fiction..

Tanu - Preeclampsia is a serious condition you get when you have high blood pressure in pregnancy. Sangh ji will give more details too if you want, but take my word for it - diabetes and preeclampsia together - not a pretty picture.

Dunno why, after reading the update the second time around, i feel like its the calm before the storm... Writer ji, don't make anything bad happen to Khushi ok? pretty please?? 

PS. Plz don't mind the gifs... As I have found the delights of it just now, i am having a blast... πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for the update... BTW, smart title, you can just say it when we nag you for updates... πŸ˜†

Lots of hugs
Love Ya!

aruniπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
this was posted some 15 min after you scraped me yesterday you missed in matter of minutesπŸ˜† and yes mum calls me aruniπŸ˜‰
Edited by Cute6 - 10 years ago
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely and quite a different start! πŸ˜Š
looking forward to their memories..
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
My dear lovely readers,
I read all your comments.  Some of them, I absolutely need to reply πŸ˜ƒ  Will do that.  

Aaj kal mera bhi tag line yehi higaya hai - Kahani likeke post karne ke liye - pal pal intezar karna pad raha hai.
Berukhi duniya mujpe kaam ka bhoj baddate hi jaa raha hain

(Even I have to wait for the precious moments when I finally get to sit down to write my story and post these days.  This heartless world is deluging me with mundane work that keeps me busy dawn to dusk sigh!)
sheemaparveen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow di just wow loved ythe update and waiting for more plz plz plz update soon and pm me loved it di muahhh 
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting start. Foreshadow of a nail-biting few months in store for the Raizada ...look forward to a nervous , anxious Arnav. 
Thnx dear for the pm.
SPMom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow what a start Indu. I was thinking what you started with Godh Bharai, but by the end I got the idea how it will go and absolutely loved it.