Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Cute6

res

atlast after vaiting for exact 50 days, 1215 hours, 72900 min, ...sec( i dont wish to actually calculateπŸ˜†) we got the first chapter and me the first spot..πŸ˜ƒ
u have started with a godbharai..so u have decided to club the happenings of past and the present and present your story cool dii me already excited with the plan..although nothing seems to be clear about khushis condition but it does seem to be complicated as requested by our very own doctor readers...arnavji's musings about his khushi aww❀️ 
i liked that you involved payal and she gave khushi dat beautiful gift..apart from arnav-anjali,  payal-khushi's bond was so so beautiful but after payal's marriage i dint find a single instance were these two were given screen space but i wish and want payal to play an important role here...
you know the instance i saw your name i was gigling so badly..it felt so so strange reading all those names thereπŸ˜† you asr's friend and also got a hug from him me jealous very very jealousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i also know my name will emerge somewere in the middle if it doesnt also aruni is also my name(my mum calls meπŸ˜›)toh il assume Dr aruni to be myself...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
vaiting for next update dii already...
p.s: can we get the next part now itself becoz intezaar nai hotaπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
and whoz nisha any new character or did i miss something???

Arrey wah Arun.  Aap to kammal ka calculator nikle πŸ˜‰  Haan aapka entry bhi bakhi hai.
@bold - poetic license.  Prerogative of me being the writer πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ 
Intezar ka phal meetha hovat hai bitiya - kuch samjiyo ke naahinπŸ˜†  I'll try to post next episode on time, hopefully by sat morn india time.

Aapka bhi entry abhi baaki hai.πŸ˜‰
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww it was so beautiful. Great start to yet another wonderful story. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for the PM :)
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

Firstly - Happy, Happy Birthday to you my darling - belated hi sahi per dil se badayi de rahe hain aapko πŸ€—Consider this post my belated gift to you.

Let us clear misconception - kaam wali bai and you - no, never.  Aap ka entry to abhi tak kahani mein hua hi nahinπŸ˜‰  Yeh Sarda bai is the one from PIPC - not a new entry and not your namesake.

As for Piya - aap logon ki guess work thi ki Piya Dhruv ki hai.  I never said yes or no.  Even with Nisha - my lips are sealed.

As for the update.  You got it right on all scores.  Khushi has gestational diabetes with a risk of pre-eclampsia.  My story will travel back and forth in time.  Straight line story mein woh baat hi kahaan? kyon?πŸ˜‰

Oh okay chalo mera entry abhi hua nahin hai. That was an reliefπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Had an blast on my day with my own Arnavji and my girls.

So Piya and Nisha are two different characters then? Hmm that means you are going to tread between 3 stories here, Khushi becoming pregnant/piya's search for her benefactor/Dhruv's love story and add to it Lavanya's may be love story with Atul. Hmm a tough nut to crack Indu darling but humko bharosa hain aap par aur aap ke writing skills par. So give us the whole 9 yards and we will be there in the roller coaster ride of Arnav and Khushi becoming parents. But and a very big but don't you kill anyone at the end okay warna I am going to hunt you down even on the virtual world, Samjhe. Ab I will wait for the next update(dhamki yaad rakhna)
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
mind ur using my name !!! r u serious !!! .. it mks me feel soo soo soo special :) ... the actual pt here is.. tht i really m nt deserving of such recognition .. 
thank u soo soo much fr giving this surprise.. n mking me feel special :)

coming to the update... i myself hd gestational diabetes... so i knw a bit abt htt.. bt whts preeclampsia?  i hv no clue abt this.. pls tell..

n finally. i was rt.. arnav wudnt hv denied her had it nt been a prob fr her health :) ... bt she did come a long way ... 33 weeks is n yes... as far as i knw.. ie per my gynae... 36 is a sure safe :) ... so i hope she mks it :) 

i wud love to see the memoirs tht payal has compiled :) ... with the family all arnd :) .. 

i m nt able to place nisha... bt the way she said 'arnav da' i m presuming her to b the girl arnav n dhruv helped... which wud actually mean her name shud b piya... though again .. they might b different ppl...
pls tell this too... i mean if nt in answer.. i m sure i wud b getting it thru the updates in future :)

actually i m sure... u r nt going to say a thg abt this piya n nisha confusion :) :) ... n like always... i m going to love the wait :)

bt pls mk it as small a wait as possible :) 

luking fwd to the next update :) 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

Arrey wah Arun.  Aap to kammal ka calculator nikle πŸ˜‰  Haan aapka entry bhi bakhi hai.
@bold - poetic license.  Prerogative of me being the writer πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ 
Intezar ka phal meetha hovat hai bitiya - kuch samjiyo ke naahinπŸ˜†  I'll try to post next episode on time, hopefully by sat morn india time.

Aapka bhi entry abhi baaki hai.πŸ˜‰

@red:- Indu madamji, yeh poetic license waala baat aap ke arnavji ko pata hain kya? Yeah yeah I know Indu got her dream of hugging Barun in this update, writing hi sahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And agree with Arun, the bond of Payal and Khushi was really beautiful and I loved that you started off this story on their bond. Forgot to add that point in my review comment so here I am adding it again.

It's good I want to read more...
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
k.. read it again... 
love the way everyone is tking care of khushi... rt frm akash, NK, dhruv... to arnav frnd dr. indu πŸ˜‰

the way payal is putting together khushi n arnav's life's precious moments in a scrap book fr them to cherish fr life..
the way she knws abt khushi's thots n mentions the 'jiji' in accordance with tht :)

the way NK wants to record the muhurat shot :) ... n anjali wants to mk sure tht they dont hv to wait longer than needed to unfold the special gift :)

tashi, n ayan... n btw.. i loved ayan calling khushi bhabhi :) :) .. i cant really say y... bt it felt gd :) he mst hv felt like he belonged naa :) ... being a part of a family moment.. whr its pretty evident tht only family members r present :).. i m sur ehe wud b very very happy :)

iyer uncle, maya, ajay... everyone arnd... it sure feels a big family moment :) ... 

loved the entire family feel it had :)

Edited by tanu3579 - 10 years ago
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Intezaar ka phal suchmuch meetha hota hai !
Beginning is great Indu...you have whetted my appetite!
Dr Sanghamitra Sen.. πŸ˜† ...thank you for incorporating me in Arnav and Khushi's life 😊
(BTW, I am Sanghamitra Mukherjee but Sen sounds OK and being a medico I would give the same advice! πŸ˜†
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Haaaw I'm so late... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
Will come back after reading twice and others' comments...

Oh well, der aaye par durust aye (wink wink, Arun!)

Edit:

You finally started IKP3KM...
You made me, Sangha ji, Tanu all doctors in your story...
We got to meet Arnav in person..
YOU, not any of us, JUST YOU, got to hug hotwa... 
Even though we have talked about Khushi's troublesome pregnancy, reading it out loud makes me scared...
I finally learnt to put gifs...

I do have every right to cry, don't I?

LOVED the fact that Arnav is still head-over-heels in love with Khushi...And loved Payal's gift - inspired by "Jiji aur Jijaji ke karname". Agree with Arun, Payal-Khushi scenes are much needed now, now that the younger sister is pregnant, Payal should be watching her like a hawk. You know how much i love family unions, so the whole update was so dear to me. I agree with everyone - Nisha who? Where is Piya? 

Tashi has pig-tail long hair now eh? She's well into her mission of "being-a-lady"...

I was surprised that you started straight from Godh Bharai... btw idea achcha hain Indu... flashback are due i guess. 

Arun - You and Sarada ji will come up as characters too... Zaroor... (and does ur mom really call u Aruni! Aww...)
Sarada Ji - Kaam wali bai πŸ€£ Nahi ji, that was PIPC wala sarada bai hain... you will be given an important character... May be you'll get lucky and get to hug bitwa - unlike us the unlucky souls πŸ˜‰
Sangha ji - I'm gonna call you Sangha, is that ok? Love being your student, even though in fiction..

Tanu - Preeclampsia is a serious condition you get when you have high blood pressure in pregnancy. Sangh ji will give more details too if you want, but take my word for it - diabetes and preeclampsia together - not a pretty picture.

Dunno why, after reading the update the second time around, i feel like its the calm before the storm... Writer ji, don't make anything bad happen to Khushi ok? pretty please?? 

PS. Plz don't mind the gifs... As I have found the delights of it just now, i am having a blast... πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for the update... BTW, smart title, you can just say it when we nag you for updates... πŸ˜†

Lots of hugs
Love Ya!
Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
zariya123 thumbnail

really nice it reminds me our beloved show

if it would have been continuing so maybe the same track is going on