Users

Frequent Posters

ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

super duper opening with a bang

hmm whos nisha  now???

poor kush has so many complications control freak arnav will have white hair by the time she delivers

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Dekte hain what memories are revealed and what lies in store for our Arnav๐Ÿ˜‰
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: RizArshi

Aww it was so beautiful. Great start to yet another wonderful story. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for the PM :)

Thank you dear!!!  ๐Ÿ˜Š
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Oh okay chalo mera entry abhi hua nahin hai. That was an relief๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Had an blast on my day with my own Arnavji and my girls.

So Piya and Nisha are two different characters then? Hmm that means you are going to tread between 3 stories here, Khushi becoming pregnant/piya's search for her benefactor/Dhruv's love story and add to it Lavanya's may be love story with Atul. Hmm a tough nut to crack Indu darling but humko bharosa hain aap par aur aap ke writing skills par. So give us the whole 9 yards and we will be there in the roller coaster ride of Arnav and Khushi becoming parents. But and a very big but don't you kill anyone at the end okay warna I am going to hunt you down even on the virtual world, Samjhe. Ab I will wait for the next update(dhamki yaad rakhna)

So glad you had fun. on your birthday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@bold - Thank you, thank you, for the vote of confidence and promise to stick to it.  I'll strive not to dissappoint.

Kill - Khushi ** Horrified Expression ** Kahin aapke saat saat, fiction ki duniya se kahin Arnavji bhi asli duniya mein na aajaye to hunt me down - baapre๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aruna1991

Loved it totally. ๐Ÿ‘Waiting to know what's inside the packet.. Continue soon. And sorry for the late reply..

Thank you dear.  All comments even the one's from laggards are most warmly received๐Ÿ˜‰  Read on...
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

Aruni...   *me sqealing*  What a gif, what a gif - Ted Moseby ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Any chance that you would be able to morph our Arnavji's image to something like that?  It  would go very well with some of the moments in the story๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Ab mein kya kahun, every line and very word of your heart-felt comment my girl pierced my chest and hit my heart โค๏ธ  

Who is Nisha?  Where is Piya - well you have to wait for Dhruv's story.  It's going to get a little tricky for me as I write out IKP ... to say just enough of Dhruv's story but not too much.  These two stories overlap in case you guys have not already guessed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haan!  Tashi is well on her way to becoming a propah lady! *giggle*  much to the torture of our teenage prudent romeo - Ayan.  I did promise you guys that their story will develop intertwined amongst the other tales.  I believe in organic progression.

@bold - Storm is to come after a few updates - abhi toh the book of memories have opened to take you back in time before zooming you back to the future.  Did I muddle you enough *he * he He* *devilish delight*  

Keep reading ... Loves and hugs!  Indu

Morphing gif ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Dunno if that is even possible 
But will try to find out
Me very happy with intertwining stories, so carry on ๐Ÿ‘
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m vaiting for an update...
Edited by Cute6 - 10 years ago
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting...update please!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Dear All,

Sorry for the wait and now on to the next chapter ----

I'll post the English version in a bit.  Those who prefer that please visit back and check out the post following this one.

Enjoy...

Intezar Ke Pal, Kuch Khathe, Kuch Meethe

Disclaimer: These pictures do not belong to me.  They have been procured from public internet sources and have been merely used for illustrative purposes.

Part 2 -Let's Start At The Very Beginning 

Arnav settled on the cushioned stool by Khushi's feet and carefully flipped over the cover page to reveal the very first memory, when Payal's voice halted his progress.  "Ek minit Arnavji.  Hum pahele kuch kahna chahte hain."  A sleeping Aanya gurgled slightly in her sleep in the couch across, and Dobby went to investigate what the matter could be with Lakshmiji in tow.  Ayan offered to take her to her room and rock her back to sleep and Tashi tagged along, all thoughts of the book of memories forgotten in the face of playing the role of a big sister to Aanya.

"Chalo accha hi hai" mumbled Anjali to no one in particular.  She was delighted to see the growing bond that Tashi had developed with her baby cousin.  "Anjie, where you thinking what I was thinking too?  Tashi loves babies and it's time we started..." whispered Ajay with a meaningful smile and was rewarded with a gentle squeeze of his forearm and a blooming blush on his wife's cheek.  "Hum ne kaha accha hai, kyon ki... you know, who knows what is in the book?  She is too young and I for one would not have an answer to her usual frank questions" replied Anjali, turning her attention back to what Payal was saying.

"Khushi, yeh baat such hai ki yeh scrapbook humne tayyar kiya hai, aur jis tarah se hum ne inn yadon ko pesh kiya hai, yeh ab tak kisi ne nahin dekha hai.  Par isme jo bhi hai, who sametne mein sab ne madad kiya hai.  Tumne bhi.  Parivaar ke saare sadasyon ne kuch na kuch apni ore se pesh ki hai, jo humne iss mein samete hain" finished Payal cupping her sister's chin lovingly.   Khushi felt her eyes welling up with tears.  

Maya plopped next to Arnav and attempted to lighten the mood by suggesting, "Kyon na hum isse khel mein badalde.  You know, ek hi baar poora book dekhneke bajai hum inn memories ko ek ke baad ek reveal karenge at different times you know."  

"By pays in fool when there eej inistallment plans hein! Hello, hai, bye,bye"  sang out maami, laughing at her own wit.

"Nice.  Now that the everyone is in agreement of this move, may I?" said Arnav with a faint sarcastic smile as he quickly flipped the page over before anyone could respond and Khushi read her jiji's inscription while everyone huddled around to hear and peer at the photographs of Arnav and Khushi rocking Lord Krishna's cradle with the family in the background...

"Humare hisaab se to kahani shuru hoti hai abse shaayad do saal pahle, jab paheli baar  Janmashtami ke din naaniji ne yeh baat Jethji aur Akashji ke dimaag mein daldi ki vey ghar mein bacchon ki kilkilahat sunn na chahti hai.  Agar vey yeh nahi kahthi, to, na Khushi ghabrati, aur naahi inn donon ke phere-na-poore-hue wali baat samne aati, aur naahin phir se Khushi aur Arnavji ki filmy wali shaadi hoti... Aur Agar Shaadi na hoti to bacchon ki baat to, khair aage aap samajdhaar ho hi..."

"Hauh! Jiji!" squealed Khushi in shock her eyes widening, and a general round of playful ribbing began led by none other than buaji, "Payaliya, ee ka hain.  Ka kahat rahi ho, poore do saal toh nahin lag sakat hai.  Hai re Nandkisore, humare zamane mein to" and she promptly bit her tongue when Garima prodded her and hissed, "Jiji, aap ka kahrahi hai" and signaled to the audience, even as everyone exploded in laughter.  

"Hello, Hai, bye, bye, Bua-ji! Ka matbal hain aapka, what you thinks of abur Arnav Bitwa hein!  Humra bitwa ne thaan liya toh... jaroor ee sab phati sadi ka koi bish hoga" and manorama maami jumped into the fray to defend her nephew.

"Nannav mere bhai, I can't believe Akash beat you to it... Shaadi sure did you in my bro.  No offence Akash" winked NK much to Payal's chagrin and Akash's rejoinder of "take it slow and steady bro, that's my motto", while Dhruv and Ajay hooted in laughter.  The youngsters were so lost in pulling Arnav's leg that they did not notice when the elders had quietly adjourned to Naaniji's room to allow them their freedom to have a go at it.  

"Accha theek hai, ab humari bhaabi aur chotte ko itna bhi tang mat karo" said Anjali limping over to her chotte and finished with a merry twinkle in her eye"waise chotte flip the page, aakhir dekhe to sahi ki kisne pahela kadam uthaya"

Khushi's nose turned redder by the minute and with every comment, while her Arnavji was not in the least bit fazed.  With a characteristic smirk and an angled eyebrow, he flipped the page to reveal a CD titled- "I wanna have your babies ... get serious like crazy" accompanied by a sketch of Khushi clutching a silky-lacy material in black and red in her hand, her mouth rounded to perfection and eyes wide as saucers, flanked by a caricature of Maya and Payal.  Akash whipped his face to his wife's and uttered a single word "Payal..." that said it all.  Who knew his comely wife had it in her to egg her baby sis?  This was unexplored territory even for him, who prided he knew his Payal.

No doubt his Di had lent her hand to the sketches, but the CD Hmmm.  Whose contribution could that be?  Wondered Arnav.  

"Hey I wondered where this CD had disappeared to.  Maya was that your doing? Nannav mere bhai, Khushi ji beat you to it yet again!  Hain na... dolo, dolo?" sang NK to be promptly corrected by a chorus of "Dolo, dolo nahin... bolo, bolo."  "Jeez! People relax, bolo, bolo... dolo, dolo, kya farak padta hai" quipped NK, quickly clicking the group and capturing the moment in his Polaroid.  "Book of memories ke liye, aur ek picture Khushi ji" he said handing it to her with a smile.

"Ok enough now.  Khushi ko ab rest lena chahiye.  It's been a long day for her" said Arnav with a glance brimming with concern and love at his wife.  "Baaki ke memories for another time."  With that he picked up a fully pregnant Khushi and walked up the stairs to their room, leaving the rest to gaze with a sigh.  

"Kitna accha lag raha hai chotte ke iss roop ko dekh kar" sniffled Anjali in happiness and was joined by a misty eyed Payal and Maya."The mighty ASR is a fiercely protective Dad-to-be.  This picture is one for our Harvard memories as well" said Maya hugging her Nandu.

"Arnavji..." called out Khushi lifting her head, from her comfortable angle on their king-bed, propped againt a pile of pillows her feet stretched out.  "MmmHmmm, bolo Khushi..." replied Arnav who had now changed into his sweats and was sprawled on his tummy, his left ear gently pressed against Khushi's rounded belly, his face a picture of concentration as if he were listening to an intense conversation with the as yet unborn.  

Her heart melting at the sight, Khushi continued "Waise aapko pata hain, hume kab lagha ki humare apne bacche ho?"  Arnav shifted his frame and propping himself on his elbow settled down to listen.  "Pichle July jab hum Anjali di aur naani ke saat hospital pahunche, tab sab se pahele hum ne aapko dekha tha, apne haaton mein Aanya ko liye hue.  Tab aapke chehre pe jo jasbaat the aur aap ke aankon mein jo Khushi chalak rahi thi woh humne pahle kabhi nahin dekha.  Humne mann hi mann thaan liya tha uss waqt ki hume bhi apne bacche chahiye.  Kitna accha lage ga agar ek chotasa, nanna sa, shaitani karne wala Laad Governor hota?"  

"You mean a cutie-pie girl jo bilkul tumhari tarah angel ho?" Arnav corrected as he shifted his position to lay by her side and gently pushed her hair off her forehead.  

Khushi smiled, capturing his hand and placing a kiss on his palm. "Phir din be din yeh kwayish bad ta hi gaya.  Har bhaar jab humne aapko Anya se khelte hue dekha, jab humne aapko Tashi ko basketball sikhate hua dekha, Jab Ayan ko padhate hue dekha,  ya phir uss din jab Jaipur mein aapne Tashi ko ghir ne se sambhalte hue dekha.  Hum aapko iss roop mein har waqt dekhna chathe the.  Ek protective, caring loving dad ke roop mein" she finished in English with a flourish.

Arnav gave her a quick hug and confessed in a voice thick with emotion, aur Khushi mein tumhari kisi bhi khwayish ko mana nahin kar sakta, even if it would kill me.  Par tum bhi maan ne ke liye tayyar hi nahin thi.  Yaad hai na you promised ki tum khud ko sambalo gi, mere liye.  Agar tumhe kuch ho gaya, mein..."  

"Shhh..." Khushi placed her finger on her husband's lips and smiled through the tears in her eyes, "Hume kuch nahi hoga Arnavji, kyon ki hum jaante hai, aur Devi Mayya bhi jaanti hai ki aap zameen asman ek kardenge, par hume kuch nahin hone degenge.  Hamesha."

It was a half-past two by his watch, but sleep eluded Arnav.  He would normally work when such bouts of insomnia stuck, but tonight he did not want to move a muscle lest he awaken his sleeping beauty.  He gazed at her peaceful face in slumber and focused on her gentle even breathing for a while before looking away at the sky in the general direction of the star that was designated as his mother and whispered "Ma, please help.  I am afraid; I don't know what to do."  He knew not how long he gazed at the heavens before sleep over took him and he slipped into its soothing depths, his head nestled in the crook of his Khushi's neck.

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Dear All,

Sorry for the wait and now on to the next chapter ----

Enjoy...

Intezar Ke Pal, Kuch Khathe, Kuch Meethe(English)

Disclaimer: These pictures do not belong to me.  They have been procured from public internet sources and have been merely used for illustrative purposes. 

Part 2 Let's Start At The Very Beginning 

Arnav settled on the cushioned stool by Khushi's feet and carefully flipped over the cover page to reveal the very first memory, when Payal's voice halted his progress.  "Just a minute Arnavji.  I would like to say something first."  A sleeping Aanya gurgled slightly in her sleep in the couch across, and Dobby went to investigate what the matter could be with Lakshmiji in tow.  Ayan offered to take her to her room and rock her back to sleep and Tashi tagged along, all thoughts of the book of memories forgotten in the face of playing the role of a big sister to Aanya.

"Well, that's good too" mumbled Anjali to no one in particular.  She was delighted to see the growing bond that Tashi had developed with her baby cousin.  "Anjie, were you thinking what I was thinking too?  Tashi loves babies and it's time we started..." whispered Ajay with a meaningful smile and was rewarded with a gentle squeeze of his forearm and a blooming blush on his wife's cheek. "

"I said that's good too when she left with Aanya and Ayan, because... you know, who knows what is in the book?  She is too young and I for one would not have an answer to her usual frank questions" replied Anjali, turning her attention back to what Payal was saying, "Khushi, while it's true that I compiled and presented the memories and pictures in this scrapbook and no one has yet seen how it turned out, it's also true that everyone here, including you, has made a contribution to this book by sharing anecdotes, recollections, pictures and sketches.  It's infact a repository of our collective memory of this beautiful journey of the two of you becoming parents, and our best wishes for you as you reach the finish line" finished Payal cupping her sister's chin lovingly.  

Khushi felt her eyes welling up with tears.  Maya plopped next to Arnav and attempted to lighten the mood by suggesting, "Why don't we make it a game.  You know, instead of completing the entire book at one go, how about we reveal the memories one by one by spacing them out over the next few weeks?"  "By pays in fool when there eej inistallment plans hein? Hello, hai, bye, bye"  sang out maami, laughing at her own wit.

"Nice.  Now that everyone's in agreement of this move, may I?" said Arnav with a faint sarcastic smile as he quickly flipped the page over before anyone could respond.  Khushi began to read aloud her jiji's inscription while everyone huddled around to hear and peer at the photographs of Arnav and Khushi rocking Lord Krishna's cradle with the family in the background...

"In my humble opinon the story begins about two years back on Janmashtami day when naniji put the idea in Arnavji and Akashji's head about her desire to see her great grand kids running around the house.  Had she not done that, neither would have Khushi been a nervous wreck nor would the story of their marriage sans making-the auspicious- rounds-around-the-fire scenario been blown out in the open.  Without that, we would neither have seen the filmy wedding of these two lovebirds, nor would we be here discussing all of this...  Well! After all this I am sure you are smart enough to catch on to the line of thought"

"Hauh! Jiji!" squealed Khushi in shock her eyes widening and a general round of playful ribbing began led by none other than buaji, "Payaliya, two long years! Hai re Nandkisore, what has happened to this young breed? In our good old days ..." and she promptly bit her tongue when Garima prodded her and hissed, "Jiji, what are you saying" and signaled to the audience, even as everyone exploded in laughter.  "Hello, Hai, bye, bye, Bua-ji! What are you alluding to?, what you thinks of abaout Arnav Bitwa hein!  It's well known he has a will of steel... I am sure this is all phatisaadi's doing" and manorama maami jumped into the fray to defend her nephew.

"Nannav mere bhai, I can't believe Akash beat you to it... Shaadi sure did you in my bro.  No offence Akash" winked NK much to Payal's chagrin and Akash's rejoinder of "take it slow and steady bro, that's my motto", while Dhruv and Ajay hooted in laughter.  The youngsters were so lost in pulling Arnav's leg that they did not notice when the elders had quietly adjourned to Naaniji's room to allow them their freedom to have a go at it.  "Alright! Time out all of you, do give my brother and bhaabi a break" said Anjali limping over to her chotte and finished with a merry twinkle in her eye"by the way, chotte flip the page, Let's at least get a peek of who made the first move and spelled it out"

Khushi's nose turned redder by the minute and with every comment, while her Arnavji was not in the least bit fazed.  With a characteristic smirk and an angled eyebrow, he flipped the page to reveal a CD titled- "I wanna have your babies ... get serious like crazy" accompanied by a sketch of Khushi clutching a silky-lacy material in black and red in her hand, her mouth rounded to perfection and eyes wide as saucers, flanked by a caricature of Maya and Payal.  Akash whipped his face to his wife's and uttered a single word "Payal..." that said it all.  Who knew his comely wife had it in her to egg her baby sis?  This was unexplored territory even for him, who prided he knew his Payal.

No doubt his Di had lent her hand to the sketches, but the CD Hmmm.  Whose contribution could that be?  Wondered Arnav.  "Hey I wondered where this CD had disappeared to.  Maya was that your doing? Nannav mere bhai, Khushi ji beat you to it yet again!  Hain na... dolo, dolo (Isn't that right? Roll, roll ?)" sang NK to be promptly corrected by a chorus of "Dolo, dolo nahin... bolo, bolo.(the group corrected NK's Hindi.  The right expression is Bolo,bolo which means do tell.)"  "Jeez! People relax, bolo, bolo... dolo, dolo, what does it matter?  He gets the point." quipped NK, quickly clicking the group and capturing the moment in his Polaroid.  "Here you go.  Yet another addition to this book of memories Khushi ji" he said handing it to her with a smile.

"Ok enough now.  Khushi should rest now.  It's been a long day for her" said Arnav with a glance brimming with concern and love at his wife.  "Let's leave the rest for another day."  With that he picked up a fully pregnant Khushi and walked up the stairs to their room, leaving the rest to gaze with a sigh.  "How good it feels to see my chotte in this role of a loving & caring husband.  And to think he was a hair's breadth away from missing all this in his life..." sniffled Anjali in happiness and was joined by a misty eyed Payal and Maya."The mighty ASR is a fiercely protective Dad-to-be.  This picture is one for our Harvard memories as well" said Maya hugging her Nandu.

"Arnavji..." called out Khushi lifting her head, from her comfortable angle on their king-bed, propped againt a pile of pillows her feet stretched out.  "MmmHmmm, tell me Khushi, I am listening" replied Arnav who had now changed into his sweats and was sprawled on his tummy, his left ear gently pressed against Khushi's rounded belly, his face a picture of concentration as if he were listening to an intense conversation with the as yet unborn.  Her heart melting at the sight, Khushi continued "Do you know when was the first time, I felt we have to have our own children?"  Arnav shifted his frame and propping himself on his elbow settled down to listen.  "It was late last July, when naaniji, Di and I rushed into the hospital when we heard that jiji had been admitted for delivery, and the moment I stepped in I saw you cradling Aanya in your arms.  That was the moment when I badly wanted to have your child.  The expression on your face and the amazement in your eyes when you looked at the wee baby was a sight for the Gods to see.  And now I am going to get that wish as well.  Just imagine, what fun it would be to have an impish little laad-governor running around the house!"

"You mean a cutie-pie girl who would be an image of an angelic you.  Don't you?" Arnav corrected as he shifted his position to lay by her side and gently pushed her hair off her forehead.  Khushi smiled, capturing his hand and placing a kiss on his palm. "Coming back to my story, my desire only increased as each day passed and I saw more and more of your love for kids that you strive to conceal like you normally do.  Every time I saw you playing with Aanya, or teaching Tashi to play basket ball, or coaching Ayan or that other time when you picked Tashi up in Jaipur to save her from tumbling down the podium during Teej, everything went on to strengthen what I already knew in my heart.  You would be a fabulous dad and I could not wait to see you as one.  Now my wish is on it's way to becoming a reality" she finished in English with a flourish.

Arnav gave her a quick hug and confessed in a voice thick with emotion, "And I cannot deny you any wish Khushi, even if it would kill me.  In this case, you really would not listen to me, but please darling, you will take care of yourself, for my sake.  I would be destroyed if anything were to happen to you."  "Shhh..." Khushi placed her finger on her husband's lips and smiled through the tears in her eyes, "Nothing will happen to me Arnavji; Because I know, and so does my Devi Mayya that you will move Heaven and Earth to ensure that nothing untoward befalls me.  As you always do."

It was a half-past two by his watch, but sleep eluded Arnav.  He would normally work when such bouts of insomnia stuck, but tonight he did not want to move a muscle lest he awaken his sleeping beauty.  He gazed at her peaceful face in slumber and focused on her gentle even breathing for a while before looking away at the sky in the general direction of the star that was designated as his mother and whispered "Ma, please help.  I am afraid; I don't know what to do."  He knew not how long he gazed at the heavens before sleep over took him and he slipped into its soothing depths, his head nuzzled in the crook of his Khushi's neck.

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
reswa bwwahaha ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
edit

I read the hindi version to satisfy curiosity, but waited for the english version to re-read...

The whole update was really cute! Payal does have a good imagination... Now that we think about it, it's Arnav who started talking about babies - not Khushi ๐Ÿ˜† Situation reversed after their proper marriage, but still ---- Arnav being teased for being slow ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Ha Ha!!!! Love NK, Akash and Mami's comments!!

The moment in bed, with Arnav listening to the baby --- cute moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ That brought out nice memories of Anya, Tashi, Ayan with Arnav... so cute! And she's right, he'll make a good dad. He's worried about the future and asks for his mother's guidance, but I'm sure he will find the strength - after all, he's the one who said "Hamesha sambhaalta rahoonga..."

Waiting for the next
Love Ya!
Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago