then rathore teasing him 
loved it their both's convey πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ β­οΈ πŸ‘ 

then rang me bhang...
arj-rathore worried abt her 
then riya's action⭐️ πŸ‘

piupan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow it ws awsum yaar yeah riya's f9 n wow yaar she dabang haan it ws really awsm plz cont sn n thnx 4 d pm
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm part
loved it
riya nd gang member convo was gr8
she kicked the boss hehe 🀣
sam teasing arjun
mast
update soon haan
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb
excellent part πŸ‘πŸΌ
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oye hoye rii tussi te phri chaa gye guru..!!!πŸ˜‰
superb yar..!!
ariya scenes on the pool were very very cute...!!
their talks... his teasing..!!
then pool mai ek dusre ko dhake dena..!!! aww..!!! 
aww so 3 months over haan cool..!!!
samjun bromance was awesome..!!!
everyone is missing riya..1!! sam ko irritate hona hai..!!
aur arjunko paper work krwane ke liye wo chaiye haanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
omg ye kya ho gya?😲 glad she is okay..
kya pungi bajayi h boss ki..!!!
aur ye kya end mai devil ki tarah questions kiye hai😑
continue soon sys
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

next part...again long sorry. and this one is totally bekarπŸ₯±

arjun was in his house, sitting on the floor of his bedroom, his head hiding behind his palms.  though how much he trying to show himself strong and fearless, the truth is he is very much tensed right now. the moment he heard the news about mission busted and all agents are dead, he was feeling very much scared. he could not even imagine something bad happened...but he needs to know if she is ok or not.

at the same time his cell vibrated in his pocket. without seeing who is in the caller id, he picked it up. "hello.''

''hey.''

it was she...riya. he almost smiled in relief and thanked his stars.

''hey...are u ok? where are u?'' he asked hurriedly. she smiled on the other side.

''please speak, i had not heard it from many days.'' arjun urged her, and she chuckled.

''i am in mumbai right now...can we meet?''

''where? i am coming right now to pick u up.'' arjun was at once on his feet.

''no no...we will meet in the coffee shop, my favorite, u rememeber?'' she asked. arjun nodded to himself.

''ok.''

the both side was silent after this. arjun was about to say something more, when she said, ''i love u.''

he smiled in relief. only god and he knows how immensely greatful and relieved he is feeling right now. its like he was suffocating till this phone call, now he is taking full breath.

'' me too...cant wait to meet u.''

''in 1 hour, and please dont tell anyone i called u.''

and with that she cut the call. arjun looked at the clock, maybe in mind telling it to pass this one hour in double speed so that he can meet his girl.

one hour later, in coffee shop

arjun was in his seat, waiting for her to come. he was early, and till now he had already drank 2 mugs of coffee. he was about to give order for 3rd one, when he felt something.

his eyes automatically went to the door, and he sighed in relief once again. there she is, perfectly fine, smiling at him.

''u know what? make it 2 .'' he ordered to the waiter and got up from his seat. she come to him slowly, and threw herself on his arms.

they hugged each other tight, in satisfaction, in longing, in love...arjun was the first to break the hug. he caressed her cheek and looked at her face with deep concentration. not perfectly fine, he frowned, there were several cuts in her arms and a big cut on her forehead which was bandaged.

''marks of achiving something.'' she joked and he looked at her. they both sat on their seats and didnt talk anything. the coffee arrived, and they started to have it.

''hum log aise...'' arjun started, and riya   looked at him.

''someone from ministry leaked this mission's details.'' riya informed, and arjun was shocked.

''are u sure?''

she nodded in answer, and sipped her coffee. arjun look at her face, trying to understand why she think so, when he saw something which made him scared like hell.

a red laser light was on her hair moving slightly. arjun's eyes snapped toward the glass wall which opposite they were sitting. he has very less time.

''riyaaa!!!'' he jumped from his seat and dragged her with him. for this sudden force, she fell on him and both of them fell on the floor. at the same time there was a sound of gun shot and the glass wall shattered into thousands pieces.

the other people in the coffee shop ran like hell out of coffee shop, fearing for their life, riya was in dazed state, and arjun quickly made them both stand up on their feet. they then ran also along with other people, using the back door of coffee shop.

''my SUV is parked on the other side.'' arjun said as they both come out from the shop. riya hold his wrist.

'' no need, i knew something like this will happen.''

arjun didnt have the time to ask what she meant by that, as she dragged him with her, they were now on the deserted road on the back side of coffee shop. there was a brand new SUV parked there. both of them sat inside and arjun started the SUV, heading toward unknown zone.

''what u meant by u know this will happen?'' arjun asked in shaky voice.

''it mean ur phone was tapped...and it also means i am right. someone from very high level is the back stabber among us.''

arjun was staring at her face shockingly. with a sudden force he stopped the SUV, causing her to nearly bang her head on the door.

''arjun?!'' she was shocked.

''u took this big risk to call me, when u knew someone is tapping our phones? how could u riya?'' he shouted on top voice, ''do u even understand what could have happen? what if i lost u dammit?''

''i could not trust someone else to call.'' she said in small tone, and arjun looked away in anger. calming himself down, he asked again, ''where will we go now?''

''bandra.''

arjun started to drive, and now they are in bandra. after several mores turns, they were standing in front of a small house.

''my old place.'' she answered and got out of SUV. he also followed her.

they sat on the couch quietly for some time, still in deep thinking. in between arjun had switched off his cell, so that none can track his location. after like an eternity, he said something.

''today there is a meeting in ETF office...DIG sir and other high levels officer will also come. i think we should go to them and explain this.'' he look at her face, ''they can provide security for u too.''

''u really think thats a good idea?'' she asked, not agreeing to his idea, ''when i am so sure now that someone is back stabber among us.''

''but we cant do anything alone. we need their help.'' he answered, and she nodded.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ETF office, 2 PM

many high profile officers along with DIG had gathered here today for discussing the epic failure of their london mission. the office room was hot with discussion about possible back stabber who leaked their infos, but there was no enough proof about it.

''the most tragic part is, '' DIG spoke between all this discussion and the buzz in the room went quiet, ''all agents are dead.''

all nodded in agreement and sighed. they were in deep thinking when the door of discussion room banged open, arjun and riya entered through it.

''not all agents, sir.'' announced arjun, and he hold riya's hand tightly.

''so u mean someone from us is surely the back stabber?'' asked DIG to riya, and she nodded.

''i am also very shocked to find out sir...but its the truth. someone is among us who did this all to us. gaddari ki hain kisine.'' she answered.

DIG's nostrils flared in anger. he ordered everyone in this very room to work day and night, investigate every single details and find out about that gaddar. he also provide security for riya.

''welcome back, riya. i am happy to see u back, almost fit and fine.'' he said in little calm tone.

''i am also happy to be back sir.'' she answered, as she looked at arjun.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

later in the night, in arjun's place

arjun was in his room, reading a novel and trying to put himself into sleep, but sleep was far away from him. his mind was busy around what happen today.

she called...its after 3 months later i heard her tone, it felt like heaven. i met her, she was in my arms, perfectly ok.

then that gun shot...if he was a little late, she could have...he shuddred at the thought and put the book aside.

there was a knock in his room, and the door opened slightly. riya peeped inside.

''can i come in?'' she asked unsure. he smiled and signaled to enter.

''i cant sleep...are u feeling sleepy? then i can...'' she said in unsure, and i cut her, ''its ok, come.''

she sat beside me on the bed, biting her lips in tension. i waited for her to say something.

''badi muskil mein daal diya na?'' she asked and let out a nervous laugh. she was talking about all this...this security, this tensions...this threats.

i tucked a hair behind her ear, ''dont think like that.''

''arjun, i am really sorry...for putting u through all this.'' she tried to say more, but i stopped her, placing my finger on her lips.

''shh...dont say anything. who are u and what have u done to my jungli billi?''

she chuckled, and leaned on him, her arms around his neck, hugging tight.

''i dont want u to get hurt because of me.'' she whispered in his ears. he hugged her tight.

''aisa kuch bhi nahi hain...samjhi, ya  samjhaoon?''

she broke the hug, and nodded like a good student. he caressed her cheek with his finger, and she closed her eyes, relaxing herself. it felt like home...her home.  

''riya?'' he asked. she looked at him, now opening her eyes.

''will u marry me?''

it was so unexpected in this situation, yet it felt so perfect. she look at him, as he took out a ring box from the nearby drawer. it was a simple platinum band, just the way she like.

''ye situation thodi ajeeb nahi hain for proposing?'' she joked. he smiled shyly.

''woh to hain...but hum dono bhi to ajeeb hain...so'' he answered, and she chuckled.

''so, whats the answer?'' he asked. she rolled her eyes.

''u really need to hear that? yes...of course.''

he smiled widely and put the ring on her finger, then kissed her finger, ''thank u.''

''my pleasure.'' she whispered.

suddenly he hold her waist strongly and kissed her, full of love, desire and also longing. she felt herself getting lost with that.

they felt the need to breath, and he cupped her face. she was shamelessly staring at him.

''yaar thodi warning to de diya karo. u nearly gave me heart attack.'' she teased, but this time arjun wont shy.

''what? 3 months ke baad mil raha hoon, and also i proposed, ek kiss to banta hain.'' he answered.

''oh really?''

''oh yeah.''  he answered and grinned like he had conquered the world. suddenly riya pick up one pillow and hit him.

''hey!'' he was shocked, and she giggled.

there start a pillow fight.

bohot pyar lagta hain,...wait till i separate u two πŸ˜ˆ ladki to bach gayi, par ladka nahi bachegaπŸ˜› OMG such a sadist i am πŸ€£

Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hayeee!!!! 
Kya update thi Ri!!!!! πŸ˜†
Suspense, thrill action, romance 
sab ek hi saath!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Aur Arjun ka proposal bhi kitna different tha!!! 
😳
but then dono bhi ajeeb hi to hain...
so I am not surprised!!! heheheh πŸ˜†
but it was sooo romantic!!! πŸ˜³

fanabulous update πŸ‘
Continue soon bacchi!!!! 
i'll be waiting!! πŸ˜†
and merci for the pm
pinkerbell thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update..
thank god riya is safe..
ariya back together..
riya is still in danger..
arjun proposed and their kiss was the best..
loved it..
beautiful update..
thanks for the update
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read the stroy in one go...
Its awesome,superb...
Suspense, thrill action, romance  everything in one story...

Continue soon...PLz plz plz PM me...
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ariya met
their warmly hug 😳
bich me is goli ko ana jaruri tha
who is that bloody gaddar? 😑
their kiss..blushing hard 😳
ariya convo was nyc
loved it
oye apne devil ko kabu mein rakh,dnt even dare to seperate ariya nor hurt ariya 😑
do u get it..huh