Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

yeah its superlong...as i dont know next when i am gonna update...bear

Riya was sitting near the pool in the backyard of their house, both legs hanging in the water, hands resting on her lap. she was looking in the water, a small smile playing on her lips...a smile of satisfaction. she sighed, and turned around her neck as she felt someone was coming. it was arjun.

arjun saw her and smiled, then sat beside her, drenching his legs in water. he handed her over a cup of coffee.

''thank u.'' she took it and took a sip. he nodded and took a sip from his own mug.

''hey, i thought u will bring drinks...celebration time.'' she winked and he rolled his eyes. riya pouted.

''yeah yeah i know...no drinking rule...''

arjun chuckled and shook his head in disbelieve. god, she is such a child sometime.

''waise i thought u will be like devdas and all..."mat jao mujhe chod ke, tumhare bina kya karoonga main" riya said and chuckled. arjun placed his coffee mug on the ground and faced her completely, looking in her brown eyes intensely.

''nothing is more important than your happiness for me...samjhi?''

she nodded and smiled, ''sometimes you are too sweet for your own good you know?''

''waise iss ke peeche i have a hidden cause.'' arjun said in a low, secret tone in her ear. she narrowed her eyes.

''and what is that?"

''woh kya hain na...GF se 3 months ke liye chutti mil rahi hain, now i am a free bird, i can do anything i want. you know na...'' he explained in a mock happiness tone. she got that he is just joking.

''arjun rawte!'' she said in little high tone, sounding like she is scolding him.

''what?'' he exclamied in fake hurt tone, and at the same time she started to throw water drops at him. he tried to shield himself with both his hand.

''stop...dont do it...'' his pleadings go wasted as suddenly riya pushed him into pool water. he was shocked and looking at his wet tshirt, then to her who was laughing her heart out.

''bohot hassi arahi hain...'' with that he hold her legs and dragged her into water with him. she cried in surprise, and together they continued to throw water at each other.

he stopped playing, and pulled her close to him, leaning to close on her face, he whispered, ''i will miss you, my lioness.''

he was about to touch her lips, when she pulled away from him, ''easy, ACP boy.''

he chuckled at her new word, but faked anger, ''and why should i be easy?''

''i was thinking...where is our cell phones?'' she asked out of no where.

''why?'' he was confused why she suddenly asked for cell phones. she placed her both arms on his neck and whispered in his ears.

''woh kya hain na...our cell phones always interrupt our kiss. so...''

''oh..'' he grinned widely, and she smiled mischievously. he leaned on her face again.

''this time, our phones are in our rooms...so...''

and with that, their lips touched, and they drowned into deep sensation of it.

zara si dil mein de jagah tu

zara sa apna le bana

zara sa khwabon mein saza tu'zara sa yaadon mein basa

main chahoon tujhko, meri jaan bepanah

fida hoon tujhpe, meri jaan bepanah

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(chalo sidha 3 month ka leap like ekta serialsπŸ˜† so according to this time gap riya is already gone to mission...)

3 months later, ETF office.

''kya din agaye hain.'' sameer exclaimed in fake shock tone, placing his hand on heart, other hand holding a cup of coffee. arjun looked at him in confused eyes.

''the great ACP, apne GF ke gham mein paper work kar raha hain? hawww!!!'' sameer again said in shock tone, and arjun glared at him.

''very funny.'' he muttered and went back into paper work. sameer chuckled at it and hand him over coffee mug. arjun took it and muttered,"thank u.''

''maine logon ko daru wala devdas banta dekha hain, ye coffee wala devdas pehli baar dekha raha hoon.'' sameer again teased, and arjun shook his head in disbelieve. sameer is impossible!

''woh kya hain na, meri GF to hain nahi yahan, ki sara kaam usse karwayoon.'' arjun answered back, and sameer stopped smiling. he was pointing toward aisha, who always do all the work of sameer.

''teri GF kabhi paper work nahi karti thi ACP sahab.'' sameer reminded him, and arjun nodded.

''i know, shree chotu se karwati thi...par ab main to woh kar nahi sakta, to kaam mujhe hi karna padega...samjhey ya...''

''haan haan samajh gaya mere baap!'' sameer hurried before arjun SYS him, and both burst into laughter.

''its nearly 3 months na?'' asked arjun hopefully. sameer nodded.

''she will be back soon...'' sameer replied. arjun smiled hugely.

''i am missing her.''

''i am too...aadat ho gayi hain, usko rules todne ki, aur mujhe irritate hone ki.'' sameer explained, and arjun smiled at it.

suddenly sam's phone vibrated, ''ab kisne phone kiya bhai...'' he frowned looking at the caller, and arjun also did the same, sipping his coffee.

''hello?'' and after that, sameer's face turned into 7 shades of white. he was looking tensed, almost a ghost, biting his lips.

''what?'' asked arjun. sameer didnt look at him.

''we are f**ked up!'' he said in low voice. and before arjun can ask what is that meant, sam ran like maniac out of office. arjun placed his coffee on the table and ran behind him.

after some 20 minutes of car racing like driving, both chiefs were in front of DIG residence. after many layers of security, they were now in front of DIG sir.

arjun had come here before, but today the residence was like on high alert. all were tensed, talking in phone, some were running with files, some fax were coming continuously, and DIG was pacing up and forth in tension.

''sir?'' both sam arjun said at once, and DIG turned to them. he slumped on the nearby couch, and both sam arjun also sat on the other couch.

''what i heard...'' sam started, and DIG complete him, ''is absolutely true. we are so dead.''

arjun felt the matter is very serious, he nudged his elbow to sam, who at last, looked at him.

''arjun...someone leaked all info about london mission.''

arjun's world literally stopped. london mission...ok...

''all agents are dead.''

this was from DIG, and sam looked at arjun both pain and scared way. arjun was looking at the ground now, mind completely blank.

''not everyone.'' he said after an eternity. sam sighed in relief, but again looked at him with pain.

''all agents are dead, Arjun.'' said the DIG in flat, tired tone. arjun looked at him confidently.

''not all agents.'' he repeated. DIG was about to answer, when sameer cut him.

''sir, we are taking our leave...come arjun.''

both arjun and sameer now near their SUV, arjun resting on SUV door, while same looking at him.

''arjun, i know its very hard to believe...'' he started, only to cut by arjun.

''i am not being senti, ye samjah le...think it logically. she is the best out there, she cant be...'' his voice choked little, ''dead.''

''ok, lets not jump into conclusion, puri report ane de, then we will talk, ok?'' sam stopped the discussion, and both were very relieved with this.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

some old ware house in london

''so, are you letting us go or i have to kill your boss?''

the girly, arrogant and confidence voice rang into the empty ware house, and the gun men were looking at each other with helpless way. a leader looking man among them said in a high tone, ''look, leave our boss, ok?''

''yeah right, i have taken this huge risk to hold him on gun point only to leave him, right?'' she said in sarcastic way. all looked at each other. the girl rolled her eyes, looked bored with this. suddenly she shot on the boss's leg, causing him cry in pain and lean on a drum to support.

''see? if i can shoot on leg, i can shoot on skull too.'' she said again in arrogant tone. all men looked at each other in confusion.

''you assholes! let her go.'' the boss cried in pain, and the men moved backward to give them space. the girl smiled.

''thank u.''  she hold the boss's arm and dragged him, to the ferrari car parked outside. she sat inside driver seat and started the car. the men were thinking to fire or look helplessly.

''guys, next time, please, for the love of god, provide good food and better place to keep hostage ok?'' she placed the full gear, and the car started to move.

they were now almost 60 kilometres away from the ware house. suddenly she stopped the car and placed the gun on the boss's head.

''are you going to shoot me?'' he asked in scared tone. she smiled.

''you see this gun? this has multipurpose use. you can use it to shoot, or...'' she turned the gun in a flash of second , and hit his head with the lower side of the gun. he felt unconscious, and heard her last words, ''to make someone unconscious.''

she kicked open his side of door, and the boss fell on the road in awkward way. after several kicks, he fell completely on the road.

''see you soon, with your big boss i hope.'' she said and closed his side of door. she pressed the accelerator, and banged on the seat as the ferrari moved like bullet train on the streets of london.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

''are you going to shoot me?'' asked the travel agent in a shaky voice. she rolled her eyes.

''why everyone keep asking me that?" she looked around in frustration, "no...i want 1 ticket for india in the next flight, and your credit card.'' she answered. the travel agent's eyes widen.

''wh...why my credit card?'' he asked again in shaky tone. she looked at him like he has grown 2 heads.

''will i travel all the way to india in this thing?'' she pointed toward her almost torn, very very dirty jeans and t shirt. he gulped.

''ok...'' he said and hand her over the credit card.

some 2 hours later, travel agent office.

''you...your ticket, passport.'' the travel agent kept it on the table, as the girl was busy to bandage her forehead. she put some oinment on her cuts and scratches, and now she is ready to rock and roll.

she was now in 1st class compartment of jet airways, face hidden under a big scarf. she was holding the complementary wine drink, mind busy to think over the incidents happened in last 24 hours.

all agents were killed one by one in that ware house. total 6 of them... who leaked the mission's info?

the agents didnt know each others location, but those men picked them all up from various spots and killed them. if someone was the back stabber from the agents, then the agent should have been alive.

someone from ministry...someone who knew everything about the mission leaked it.

she sipped the wine and leaned on the head rest. all agents are dead, and everyone know about it.

''dont you dare think i am dead.'' she whispered to the certain person in her mind.

ah chalo, ladki gayi aur bach bhi gayiπŸ˜† but ab woh kya india tak pohuch payegi? agar chalo pohuch bhi gayi...to kya bachegi?😈

do comment/ hit the like button

shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb
excellent part πŸ‘πŸΌ
zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
awesome update
vont soon
pinkerbell thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
excellent amzaing and interesting part..
loved it...
waiting to know how will sam-arjun get riya??
mishree thumbnail
Excellent part boss 
It is dassu ,jhikass ,fando class 

Thanx 4 pm me

Update soon
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting story.. do continue soon.. waiting!!!!
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Akhir kar update mil gayi!!!!! 
πŸ˜ƒ
Awww Arjun is going to miss Riya!!!!! 
Mein is part pe bohuthe senti ho gayi!!!!!!! πŸ˜­ 
* sob* 

Like all the ekta serials yaha pe bhi leap!!! Wow!! You know
if they know hot to leap they must also know how to cartwheel or summer sault!! 
Gymnastics you see πŸ˜Ž
Kya...kya...kya 
all agents are dead!!!!!!!!!!no!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜­
oh wait they aren't all dead!!!! like always..."and the girl walks through the fire alive" 
that scene reminded me of the movie I am number four!!! 
there is a scene in there very similar to the situation Riya was in 
hahah πŸ˜†
Rocking update!!!!! πŸ‘

continue soon beta!!! πŸ˜³
and gracias for the pM!! 
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part...
Ekta maata' s aatma entered Ri...hmm
So she is safe nd cumng to India but will she meet him??? If they dnt meet i vl lobb u...
Ariya part was nice... loved the way Sarjun was teasing eachother... 
Continue soon
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
baap re ye to pura roller coaster ride hai

awesome ...riya ka aisa roop...i really want to see this in show

wow wow wow 

i love this update...keep next part update soon
nakshatra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it...
arjun confident she's not dead ... and her last warning...

loved this bold riya... lady dabaang... want to see this on show...

update soon
Edited by nakshatra92 - 10 years ago