|| Salman Yusuff Khan Winning Celebration ||

Posted: 10 years ago

https://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/love/smileys-love-355737.gifhttps://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/love/smileys-love-355737.gif

β€οΈ

Salman Yusuff Khan does not need Introduction .. His name is enough ! After doing 3 seasons of jhalak the most deserving choreographer finally won..After doing 60+ different Acts on jhalak.. finally he won . After losing twice in finale in past 2 season ..is there anything harder to face then this ? still he never gave up..he came back to fight for his win again..and finally he won ..He won Only because of his will power ..dedication..pure soul ..genuine personality..talent and support from his partner !

Why He deserved to win ?

He deserved to win because he trained a non dancer and made her a beautiful dancer by the end of jhalak ..Check out their first performance on ishq vala love and then check out her last performance on Rangeela re..the confidence..the attitude..expressions she improved in all the fields..He only got 4 hrs rehersals per day..No its not a excuse from his die hard fan but a simple fact which ppl never wanted to see and accept .He still managed to bring the memorable and unique acts on the #jhalak platform ! He deserved to win because he never complained ..he always concentrated on his own performances rather then others !

Journey From a Dancer To Choreographer !

By winning a reality show Dance India Dance he proved himself as a dancer in front of the world ..Not just another dancer but one of the best dancers that India have right now ..Now after winning jhalak dikhla jaa he have proved himself as choreographer ..His journey from a Public dance reality show as a dancer to A celebrity dance reality show as Choreographer is commendable and speaks for itself  !

Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 10 years ago

https://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/love/smileys-love-355737.gif

https://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/love/smileys-love-355737.gif

Colors IV after Winning

Telly Bytes IV

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Mn29lK0fKZ8[/YOUTUBE]

Salman Yusuff Khan

Naam hi kaafi hai, I love this Guy from all my heart..No joke πŸ˜† I love this man and i think i have never been inspired from any other celebrity ever the way he inspires me..he is not just my celebrity crush ..love whatever you call it ..he is much more then that and thats the reason i get very emotional when it comes to him..Following him and his life since 31st january 2009 approx five years the first time i saw him in audition queue of DID..he was just another guy in the thousands of crowd still he caught my eyes and i felt connected and thats sounds really stupid actually !

Then i saw his audition and he just stood out like woah ! From that time he stuck on my mind my heart..From there i saw him growing as a dancer in the show itself ..he became like a phenomena ..the more i used to watch him the more i used to get inspired from his talent..The day he won 30 may 2009 was like one of the best days of my life πŸ˜† After that show he does 2 music videos back to back for wanted and rakta charitra and it was really blissful to see him growing and making name in the industry ..People used to tell me just like all other reality show winners he will fade away in few months after DID but i had faith on his talent ..watching him in rakta charitra video gave me confidence that he is a perfect bollywood material.
After that saw him in jhalak 4 as choreographer ..i was scared for him scared that he will fail as a choreographer..But voila he never fails to amaze me ..He made his debut as choreographer like a magic ..Watch any of his performances from season 4 ..none of them will look like a simple act ..he reached finale 8 march 2011..the very next day i had my board exams but i cared less about it and was more worried if he will win and somewhere i knew he wont so i was less disappointed ..Then he came back in season 5..He was shooting for ABCD at that time and i thought the guy who is shooting for his debut movie wont come back to do a reality show as choreographer but voila 2 he again surprised me..He came back with Isha sharvani.
Isha and Salman..Jhalak will come and go no jodi will be able to beat the kind of performances they have given..Salman's concepts were outta this world..He got huge compliments for his choreography and his magic is still here ..People still boast about season 5 ..they still talk about Salman and isha .Unfortunaltely he again reached finale and this time they have to back out because of unfortunate incidents.. 29th september 2012 ..Never saw him that upset ..never saw that disappointed ever before and it was heartbreaking .If i was him i would have given up ..i would never have come back and walk on the same journey all over again with a new partner ..But jhalak 5 definitely was a turning point he din just got his first movie as mainstream choreographer but also got the role of main lead as an actor in the same movie .. After debuting in bollywood with ABCD and after shooting for Freedom ..He again came back to jhalak and my respect for him increased (If possible πŸ˜† ) This time he was determined to win and he was in it to win it and he won it ..Jhalak dikhla Jaa season 6 winner <3 And its just a begining of his career .. All the best salman for freedom and all other projects that you are working on..You inspires me not only as a dancer/choreographer/Actor but also as a human being..You have made me believe that men like you still exists on this earth..I have numerous of stories about him that proves how humble..simple and pure heart he is ..but i wont share it πŸ˜‰ I dont know how is it even possible to hate him..He is confident that does not means he have attitude..He speaks less that does not means he is arrogant..He believes in himself and his talent that does not means he is conceited ! 
I love you Sal..No matter what happens..no matter how big of a superstar you are..He is a superstar rockstar for his fans but not because of fame and stardom ..he is a star because of people like me who loves this genuine soul genuinely and always will ! You will get each and everything in your life Salman..does not matters if people hates you for being YOU then its their loss !    

Your Craziest Fan

Congo salman u r the best..  u deserve the succuess...muuuahhhEdited by Aqua_marine - 10 years ago

"The secret of success in battle lies often not so much in the use of one's own strength but in the exploitation of the other side's weaknesses."

Well, there are Brilliant Dancers and good choreographers in Jhalak but when you are in competition you will have to play the game with STRATEGY. This is where you set yourself different from others. Salman fits into this category. Whenever he enters into the competition he comes with smart Strategic plan. He reads partners strength and weakness. He comes with acts based on his partners strength and weakness. If we check their first performance he had allowed Drashti to perform on her own, but she was nervous and had many drawbacks.  After all it's a competition and you are playing to win so you can't  show partner's weakness,from 2nd act he had taken control and worked on her strengths and slowly increased her confidence, given a reasonable control to her.πŸ˜›

Salman's choreography strength is his vision and conceptualize acts based on partner's strength and weakness. He mainly concentrates on story, BG settings, Costumes, song selection, Visuals. If we check Jhalak6 his acts are mostly concept based acts with vision and depends on partner strength.  But he had given dance based performances also which has brilliant choreography like "Team Drashti" performance, JIVE act. One can't say Salman didn't give best acts this year as we have Innovative Egyptian Act, Independence Day Act, Brilliant and Intelligent graphics based Finale performance which we have never seen in TV Dance shows. He came with performances using properties like First Act, Aerial acts. His all acts BG settings plays imp role and all are top notch. Salman had given this season best acts..PERIOD..πŸ‘πŸΌ

"If you believe in yourself and have Dedication , Pride and never quit, You'll be a winner".

Whenever judges dissed their acts he didn't give up and faced the situation with strong mentality and came with amazing acts, though I found whatever judges dissed acts were amazingπŸ˜†He always concentrate on his work and competes with himself  which sets him different from others. This will power made him winner.

He's not only Brilliant choreographer, but a wonderful human being, he always cares and been a support system of his partners in their ups and downs. He has charismatic personality  and good looks. He's the Hot and Sexy choreographer there.. He creates magic with his partners. He exactly know what to speak in IV's and his IV's are always fun to watch.

This is what exactly make Salman a star choreographer and Best Choreographer Jhalak ever has.πŸ‘πŸΌ His trophy is deserving win. He sets record who won Jhalak in both categories "Talented N Deserved" πŸ‘πŸΌ

This moment is very proud to Salman and his fans as they are waiting for this moment since 3 years.. *Happy Tears*

Ppl may think Rangeela favored their employee, it had done favors to all top4 contestants but Salman proved why he deserved to win..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love You Salman...*Hugs*πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Edited by Rupal - 10 years ago
Loved this season!! Love you both!! Keep winning guys! 
Hats off SYK!!πŸ₯³πŸ‘
Edited by Wicked-Anoshka - 10 years ago
Congratulations πŸ₯³ Edited by _Sparkles_ - 10 years ago
Congrats salman
Am been waiting for this since previous two seasons
Finally it arrived
Ahh am so happy
Blessed to be his fan

πŸ₯³

U gnna give me kinky dreams today 🀣

Varsha fab thread
Yayy he won πŸ₯³

Congrats to drashti who put alot of effort even though she been shooting madhubala same time
Edited by -JungleeBilli- - 10 years ago
Congrats,very well deserved to super wonderful Salman and our doll sweetheart Drashti Dhami...