Arakshi OS-Sorry wala love The End-Page 10 16/09

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Yep me back again, had to write after tonight's case, and hope it makes up for so little/no Arakshi scenes to everyone...

Sakshi was writing her article post the case had been solved.  She was still in shock that a woman killed those girls.  She agreed that those girls' profession was not something she'd ever accept, but she also knew that no one sells their body for no reason. She knew that they had their own reasons for being in this profession.  Life wasn't fair with each and everyone, and people would always try to survive in this world by their own means.

She had almost finished writing her article, when she remembered how she had been shocked when she heard that Lata saying that Manju had called Arjun.  For one second she had been too shocked and disgusted that Arjun also was into such things.  But then thanks to Shree's courage, when she came to know she was only an informer, she felt guilty. 

She looked up from her PC to that person's office.  He hadn't left for his place yet.  She checked the time, and saw it was almost past midnight. She had already said her sorry then, but then all of a sudden she felt she should say sorry again to Arjun.  She didnt have the right to judge him.

She wrapped up her article, mailed it to her boss, switched off her computer, and taking her things walked towards Arjun's office.  She knocked on the door and entered inside.  Like always Arjun was still working, he had a file opened.  She always wanted to know what he was working on, but whenever she came, he'd glare at her, and she'd forget to look at it.

"Hain Sakshi kya chahiye?" Arjun asked irritatedly.

He had been working on Roshni's Rawte file when Sakshi entered inside. He wondered what she wanted now.

"Arjun, woh mein... mein actually nah tumsein... Arjun mein kuch kehna chaheti hoon!" Sakshi stammered.

Arjun looked indifferently towards her, and signalled her to finish what she had to say.

"Actually i'm sorry. I actually thought that you were Manju's client then!" Sakshi rapidly said while her courage was still with her.

Arjun glared at her, he knew that everyone in his team had assumed it, but having Sakshi tell him something like that was even more angering.

"And pray why would you think i was her client?" Arjun asked angrily.

"Well you are a man nah!" Sakshi tentatively said, not realising that her answers were going to make Arjun's anger skyrocket.

"What has my being a man got to do with Manju?" Arjun asked coldly.

"Oh come on Arjun! Girls like Manju only exist because of clients, which are men nah!" Sakshi said.

Arjun was furious, and stood up. He walked towards her with fuming eyes. 

"Ab maine kya kar diya! I only said the truth nah!" Sakshi said to herself, while observing Arjun's approaching steps.

She stared with scared eyes at him. When he was near, he bent down and putting his hands on each side of her, pinned her to the chair.

"So Miss Sakshi Anand kya keh rahi thi aap?" Arjun enquired in his coldest voice.

Sakshi gulped down her saliva, and was at loss how to extricate herself from this now...

Lol, so how was it?

Hmmm who wanna know what will happen afterwards... Leave your comments ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
and please excuse me for any spelling mistakes๐Ÿ˜ณ

Part 2-

Final Part:
Edited by Tina2603 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow Tina g thanks dear ... It was mindblowing sachi mein ... Aww Plz-2 update it and continue it dear ... Main sabhi yehi chahte honge ke aage-2 Kya hoga Sakhshi ka and kaise hoga Sorry Waala Love poora ... So Plz-2 humble request hai sweety continue it :) thanks :)Edited by nicky13 - 10 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome di
lov it
u end at such a point
epi effect lol
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Siyaa-

Devil Kahin ki๐Ÿ˜›