Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hmmm first of all a big thanks to everyone who have liked my story till now:
what's more lovely is that i didnt even PM anyone for this update, yet so many people came to read, like and comment🤗
😭 Khushi ke ansoos

Edited by Tina2603 - 10 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail

On general demands of all my readers, lol you people dont even let me write anything cute nowadays, bigar diya bachi ko...

A final part to this OS:

Sakshi couldn't believe that she was going to have a lift, especially that Arjun herself asked her about it. She was so happy.  She took her things and went to wait for him in the parking.

After a few minutes, she saw him walking leisurely towards the SUV.  She was completely lost in admiring his walk, and his body. He was so handsome and so fit. It was sad that he was all alone, and had no one with whom to share his life with.  Of course he had Roshni for some time, but he lost her also brutally.  But life never stops for anyone, and she doubted Roshni would be happy to see Arjun like this, all sad and emotionally closed to anyone.  But she knew that it would take time for Arjun to be able to breathe again, and most important to be able to fall in love ever again, or it might also never happen.  He may be too broken to ever fall in love again, but loneliness wasn't an option, and only someone who has ever been alone would be able to understand what it means to return to a house where no one resides.

While Sakshi had been mentally thinking about Arjun, Arjun had almost reached her.  He looked confusedly at her, again she was lost somewhere in her thoughts. And from her expression it didnt seem like happy ones.  He always wondered about her life, but then he realised that he had no right to get into her private life.  "Sakshi!" he called her gently, but she was still lost, he finally raised his hands to shake her gently.

Sakshi immediately broke away from her thoughts, and stared at Arjun and his hand on her.

"Kya soch rahi ho?" Arjun asked.

Without even realising or thinking anything, Sakshi replied to him, "About you and the loneliness in your life!"

Arjun was angry, that Sakshi had dared even thought about his personal life.  He hated sympathy, and that too from Sakshi, he didnt want it.

"Dekho mind your own business!" Arjun said angrily.

But who could stop Sakshi once she had something in her mind, she had to talk about it.

"Arjun life is not something to be dealt alone! You need a partner!" Sakshi said.

"You mean i need a girl in my life?" Arjun asked even more furiously.  His life was being studied by Miss Sakshi.

"Yes you do!" Sakshi replied vehemently.

"Acha and you think a girl can love me like i am!" Arjun said sarcastically.

"Yes! Of course yes," Sakshi replied with conviction, "Of course you are always angry and shouting at people, but we all know you have a big heart under all that anger! On top you dont even discriminate between a normal girl and call girls, your way of thinking is so pure.  You fight for justice.  You save people.  Who wouldn't love you?"

Arjun was momentarily shocked at what Sakshi was saying. She had almost bore his soul naked infront of him. 

"I dont need to be hero-worshipped Sakshi! It's only my duty!" Arjun said uncaringly.

"Are you blind Arjun? Dont you know how much we all love you here?" Sakshi said lovingly. Of course she was trying to comfort him, not tell him of her hidden feelings.

Arjun forgot to breathe at her words, "Even you love me?"

Sakshi blushed on hearing him asked that, and wondered why she had to even open her mouth.

"Nahin, i mean we all like you! Love... i mean i love.. Never, i mean i can hardly love you nah!" Sakshi lied.

She tried to avoid looking in his eyes, but somewhere her eyes went back to him on their own.

For some minutes both looked at each other, lost completely in their own world.  No one knew who moved first, but then suddenly she felt his lips probing her mouth, she went under in a blaze of desire unlike anything she'd felt before. She gasped, opened her lips, yielded to his enveloping arms without a single protest.

But soon Sakshi was pushing him away, she couldn't let him do this to her. 

Arjun released her, but was still looking at her with passion and hunger. But he knew this was so wrong, Sakshi was a nice girl, she was worth someone better than him.  He turned to go and take his driving seat, and waited for Sakshi to calm down and enter the SUV.

He started the SUV and drove on, none said anything.  Finally they reached Sakshi's home, he waited for her to get down, but just as she was gonna close the door, he said slowly, so slowly that she might have missed it, "Please dont give up on me! One day, when i've dealt with Sikander, i'll come for you!" and then not giving Sakshi any chance to respond, he bent and closed the door.  And then drove away leaving a perplexed Sakshi alone.

Had she heard right? Or everything was just in her imagination...

But whatever it was, she was happy, really happy after such a long time...

"I have all the time in my life for you Arjun," she whispered to the winds...

Finally real wala end😛

Please excuse me for any spelling mistakes😳

and do tell me how it was😳

and yep please scroll down🤪 i mean next page for an important note😳

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Important Note:

To each and everyone, my friends, my readers and even those who hate me( see i didnt forget anyone🤪),
i'm gonna be a bit low profile as from today, kya karoun i have my masters which have started today, and instead of downloading my course material and starting to study( poor me distance learning hein😭) i was writing this OS for you all😆...
Coping with studies, fulll time job and all, 🤓 ab bhagwan his bachaye mujhe🤪

i'll try to come here as frequently i can, but i dont promise anything🤗
Love you all😎

_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow
thnx 4 the last one
i really loved it
nd haan
thnx 4 the pm
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tina2603

<font size="5">Important Note:</font>

<font size="3" color="#3300ff">To each and everyone, my friends, my readers and even those who hate me( see i didnt forget anyone🤪),</font>
<font size="3" color="#3300ff">i'm gonna be a bit low profile as from today, kya karoun i have my masters which have started today, and instead of downloading my course material and starting to study( poor me distance learning hein😭) i was writing this OS for you all😆...</font>
<font size="3" color="#3300ff">Coping with studies, fulll time job and all,🤓ab bhagwan his bachaye mujhe🤪</font>

<font size="3" color="#3300ff">i'll try to come here as frequently i can, but i dont promise anything🤗</font>
<font size="3" color="#3300ff">Love you all😎</font>

dnt wry yaar
hv faith on god
give ur best in both studies nd job
jeet tmhari hogi
hehehe
on d serious note,
we r ur friends dear
we understand ur problem
mujhe hi dekhle exams chal rahe hai
phr v aa rahi hun na tm logon se milne IF par
dost ek dusre ki situation ni samjhenge or kon samjhega
so jst chill
dnt take tension
nd focus on ur studies
stress ke mare sirdard ho raha ho to ek chutting chai mangwale apne liye 😊
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aawwwsssmm part tina di...
really liked it..
haye bechari sakshi...
m sure she wl nvr gve up on him...
nyc endng..
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tinu puttar beegar gayi huh😎...awesome ending it was...aww the small whisper of Arjun conveyed all his feeling actually😛...yes Sikander bhi nah😡
Looove looove looove it 👏 👏

All the best with your studies tinu puttar...may you excel in whatever you do in life...will miss you defo tinuji puttar..take care and good luck again🤗 🤗
-SREE93- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome di
kaash aisa hi kuch ek din hamari show mein hote
love u arjun
-SREE93- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love u di
will pray 4 u
and ya will miss u
so dont be away for a long time SYS 
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SREE93-

love u di

will pray 4 u
and ya will miss u
so dont be away for a long time SYS 

lol i'm not going anywhere Sree, will just be less frequent but i cant go from this forum, kya karoun love the members here a lot, actually i cant even imagine leaving them 😛😉, and yep my love for Arjun will always drag me here, not to say my heart for Arakshi😳