Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rajla

Hmmm Interesting...

Kalawati says that death is inevitable for Jayaraj's son and daughter -in-law ...So why waste Money on Reception Invitation card when they could have used the same for Kriya Karam Card...and says that now nobody can save them ever...

So Kalawati wants Mrityunjay and Tara  (She still has no idea it's the same girl from Mandir) to die at any cost...She feels it's inevitable...but why???πŸ˜•

hey Rajla!!
This is my hunch - that MJ has somehow found out about tauji's truth. so tauji frames him of rape and murder and sends him to prison to be executed. we already know why he wants Tara dead.

BTW, I have a theory on why thakur wanted MJ to get married - I think he wants his son to have some hope in life. At the moment, he is a dead soul. Remember his dialogue "main apna antim sanskar ka chuka hoon". May be, once he can get him out on bail, tara might be the reason for him to wish to live again.
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@ Bidz... Hey Dear...

Yes I too feel kahin kahin MJ is literally a lifeless body...The Drawing made today if I am not mistaken that of a Knotted Rope which connects to Death made me feel the same... If he is coming home on bail then the lively character that Tara is will definitely have some effect on Him, and probably he would want to live more.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Bidz... Hey Dear...

Yes I too feel kahin kahin MJ is literally a lifeless body...The Drawing made today if I am not mistaken that of a Knotted Rope which connects to Death made me feel the same... If he is coming home on bail then the lively character that Tara is will definitely have some effect on Him, and probably he would want to live more.

But drawing on the wall was a half face of a woman, I think while putting sindoor and mangalsutra he saw Tara's right side of the face so he drew that part of her face.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=rajla]Tau Ji/Taya Ji's status in the Haveli is that he is a Bhramachari and so no women are allowed to be near his room or even in the corridor...Adi is the one who tells Tara about this but the moment Tara turns to leave she sees a Bangle at the door and is all the more curious ki Bhramachari ke room ke bahar Aurat ki choodi???  [/QUOTE
Hi Rajla,  I am finding it a little difficult to believe that nobody in the whole family knows the double life Tau Ji is living.

I mean he is out and about dressed as a woman and no one suspects, is a little far fetched for me.
Dolly-heart thumbnail

Hmmm Interesting...

Kalawati says that death is inevitable for Jayaraj's son and daughter -in-law ...So why waste Money on Reception Invitation card when they could have used the same for Kriya Karam Card...and says that now nobody can save them ever...

So Kalawati wants Mrityunjay and Tara  (She still has no idea it's the same girl from Mandir) to die at any cost...She feels it's inevitable...but why???πŸ˜•

That too is a great puzzle.  As to why he wants them dead, I mean Tara is understandable a little but MJ is hard to comprehend.

And somebody who is supposedly running for politics cannot go around having people killed and not have witnesses following him around.
Dolly-heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: paljay

But drawing on the wall was a half face of a woman, I think while putting sindoor and mangalsutra he saw Tara's right side of the face so he drew that part of her face.

Hi Pallu.  Do you think that MJ is so distraught that he has not said a word about him being innocent and has accepted his death sentence that meekly.

An innocent man does not go to his death without a fight.

This show has sooo many unanswered questions that I have a feeling it is their strategy to keep the audience  hooked.  Smart very Smart .
bidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Hi Pallu.  Do you think that MJ is so distraught that he has not said a word about him being innocent and has accepted his death sentence that meekly.

An innocent man does not go to his death without a fight.

This show has sooo many unanswered questions that I have a feeling it is their strategy to keep the audience  hooked.  Smart very Smart .

Also how does kalavati roam around freely outside? Is there no fear of getting caught?

Regarding MJ, I think he is innocent, but sees no hope, and has accepted his fate. may be, he really looked up to Tauji, who deceived him big time...
Dolly-heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: bidz

Also how does kalavati roam around freely outside? Is there no fear of getting caught?

Regarding MJ, I think he is innocent, but sees no hope, and has accepted his fate. may be, he really looked up to Tauji, who deceived him big time...

Hi Bidz. It is nice seeing you here after a long time from MEIEJ..

I know I find it hard to accept that he is walking around without fear of getting caught but a slight glimpse of his eyes by Tara and he has a Fatwa out on her.!!

Yes MJ might have accepted his fate so to speak but there should be some bitter feelings and anger at being framed Na??

He is just too complacent for my liking of someone that is going to the gallows calmly because he was framed by an uncle.
bidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Hi Bidz. It is nice seeing you here after a long time from MEIEJ..

I know I find it hard to accept that he is walking around without fear of getting caught but a slight glimpse of his eyes by Tara and he has a Fatwa out on her.!!

Yes MJ might have accepted his fate so to speak but there should be some bitter feelings and anger at being framed Na??

He is just too complacent for my liking of someone that is going to the gallows calmly because he was framed by an uncle.

nice seeing you too Dolly😊

hmm...we will know more about MJ if we see him more naπŸ˜‰ I wouldn't complain of they moved this a tad bit faster.

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: paljay

Nope Nope...not the drawing on the wall the one he was making...That was a Rope for sure...but an incomplete one...but what does that symbolize...They wouldn't put it there simply...There has to be a deeper meaning...What?