Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Hi Rajla,  I am finding it a little difficult to believe that nobody in the whole family knows the double life Tau Ji is living.

I mean he is out and about dressed as a woman and no one suspects, is a little far fetched for me.

Hey Dols...for once I can say "It's Hindi Drama...Yahan Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta hai"...Till a few days back I was fine with her roaming freely because it looked convincing enough that there are people other than his loyals who is familiar with Kalavati... but aaj ka Wrestling Match I doubt if those people know Kalavati?

Family I really don't think they have an Idea, any clue whatsoever...but yes Public atleast the way the wrestling match, the labourer's etc was shown that is a bit too far-fetched
rajla thumbnail

But dolly the thing is he does not know that Tara and the Girl who married MJ is the same... All he said was Beta aur Bahu... His Male Alter-Ego the one running for elections could be the clean guy...all black deeds are done by Kalavati😃

rajla thumbnail
Guys lets not quote for more than 2 times... Use @ Name after that
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Rajila, Thanks for the wonderful thread. I will add my comments tonight when i get to watch the episode. 

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajla

Nope Nope...not the drawing on the wall the one he was making...That was a Rope for sure...but an incomplete one...but what does that symbolize...They wouldn't put it there simply...There has to be a deeper meaning...What?

Yes Rajla, he was drawing Rope today, but he drew eyes one day, and there was this face in one of his drawing, so everything does not match, it becomes confusing.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Pallu.  Do you think that MJ is so distraught that he has not said a word about him being innocent and has accepted his death sentence that meekly.

An innocent man does not go to his death without a fight.

This show has sooo many unanswered questions that I have a feeling it is their strategy to keep the audience  hooked.  Smart very Smart .

I think he is innocent, and jayraj also knows that MJ is innocent, Kalawati might have framed him for murder, may be MJ knows the truth about Tauji, so Kalawati wanted him out of the haveli, but now since he is married Kalawati wants both dead.

About MJ s feeling it is very hard to understand as we have no idea.
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Rajla thanks for creating a lovely thread. 
This show has a lot of mystery the eyes tht MJ was drawing looked liked Tara's but at that time he had not seen Tara or met her. I don't think ppl know Tajaji is living a dual life as Kalavati and as Tauji cld be only MJ knows. Those who knw him as Kalavati don't know he is Tauji of the Thakur family and vice versa. Tara is lovely bubbly girl, she wld bring happiness in MJ's life.  
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajla

MJ out...Woohooo🥳

finally!! is he out of his prison clothes as well😊
rajla thumbnail
Aaj toh bohat kuch ho raha hai...

Rudra Bhai Saab ka Jhalak (Not Face) mila.

Rudra Bhisaab not approving of the Marriage and so not coming to the Reception.

He is of the opinion that MJ must pay for his Sins, which has put the entire family to Shame

MJ out on Bail...Bahar aate hi Journalist ki Band Baja di...(Well that guy asked for it)

rajla thumbnail
Tara Bachu... Life mein bohat baar Hero ki entry toh dekhi hai, Chal ab jaa kar Villian ki entry bhi dekhte hai 😆