Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Rajla - thank you so much for creating this thread! When I first got interested in this show - it was purely for Viraf alone. I liked Viraf enough to want to watch him in pretty much anything - no matter how poorly made or cheesy πŸ˜†. 
However, EBI has been a very pleasant surprise so far - a show with quirky characters, a relatable female lead and an intriguing plot that has you hooked for what's to follow. 

A specially commendation for the dialogue writer - the lines given to Tara bring out her personality very aptly - spunk tempered with kindness and deep affections for those close to her. 

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swati1975us

That's the part that has me baffled - how can marriage save him from a certain death sentence? I would really want this to be explained away in a reasonable manner. 

Where in the show did anyone state that the marriage will save him from a death sentence...the marriage is done to get him out on bailparole...he is NOT acquitted yet.

This means...he comes out temporarily...meets Tara (or the story cant go forward)...he develops feelings for her...and then goes back into prison...this is where he realizes he is in love and wants to live...he has a reason to live...

Hope this helps...
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wasn't there a scene where the other inmates are making fun of him because he raped someone...it seemed really odd ot me then that they were laughing at him and my guess...is because he is accused of raping and killing a man...hence why this marriage gets him bail because maybe his defense lawyer has been saying all along that he is not homosexual...just a guess...nothing is as it seems in this drama...everyone has multiple facets to their character...i'm in love with this show for now...
Girl54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He raped and killed a man or a female?
I believe that it was most probably a shemale...hence the whole Kalavati angle. 
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bidz

Thanks for creating this thread Rajla. Hope to rock this one😊

Hi Bidz...Yes Irada toh yehi hai...Hope to see all of you guys here😊
rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Thank you Rajla for this beautiful place to hang out and talk about this unique show.πŸ€—

Aww Dolly this was long due...Thankyou for waiting patiently and Yes lets get this Thread Rockking Like we usually doπŸ€—
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bidz

to keep this going, you have to ask easier questions no😑

I would love for someone to give me answers to these questions tooπŸ˜‰Finally, can they move up the pace a bit??? It is dragging...

πŸ˜† Life mein mushkil sawaal nahiin kiye, tohh kya kiya? 😳

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
rajla thumbnail
ChikS...Mora Reply to your questions...

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

1. I guess it's both...If he is running for elections then he has to bid temporary adieu to Kalavati and focus on the Election, even if he does not like his Male-Alter Ego...and once he is occupied with Elections Campaigns and stuff then he won't be able to conc. on Tara Problem and if his goons fail to kill her then he won't be able to conc on the elections...So it's like going hand in hand.😊

2. I guess its his Play Boy attitude ... He is done with Nandini and so Ta-Ta Bye-Bye... It can't be because he came to know that she is from a Poor Family ya Average Family because he broke off all ties while they were going to meet Tara ...So yeah unlike his usual young brother roles Dishank's Aditya is a JERK

3. There was this scene between Tara and Meethi in the morning when Tara asks her about Aditya and she covers up by telling ki he was talking to her till late night and so sleeping now...was a clear shot of the fact that the Guy is a Jerk and Meethi like the Oh So Nice Bahu and Wife is covering up for him.

4. The Last question Mrityunjay ke baare mein😲 πŸ˜• There are a lot of speculations, a lot of angles simple and weird that has come up ki kya boloon... There is this Kundali angle, then the fact that he if he is Married maybe they have a stand in court...Then there is this angle somebody came up with about Homosexual...So many things are going on and I feel that ki Mrityunjay ko Phasaya gaya hai...and maybe the truth would be devastating (If Tauji) which is why he is all Mum about it and also there was this angle ki he is not the Son of the family but was brought in when a Kid...So there is this Gratidtude wala angle as well

Phewww...Not Quoting is a Hard JobπŸ˜†
rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

That's the part that has me baffled - how can marriage save him from a certain death sentence? I would really want this to be explained away in a reasonable manner. 

If you notice all the suspense, every question everything aspect that gives rise to the Curious factor comes from this one character Mrityunjay...Kya isne murder ki, did he rape, why did he say that he has done his Antim Sanskaar, why deny seeing his father, why marry? Everything that creates suspense is surrounding Mrityunjay
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ladies...no one has written about the first scene between Mritunjay and Tara when they are going to bed...I mean I highly doubt that either of them wants to share a room, but reality is is that they have put her in his room for now...what do you predict will happen that first night when he's back????? 

I'm waiting in suspense for that scene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I loved Tara's background commentary about her Suhaag Raat...everytime I think about that I start laughing,...How will she commentate when they are together...?????