Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ganga is intelligent enough to know where she can be assertive, where she has to be silent unlike the spoilt, bratty Sanchi-She has also seen life from the worst point of no return-almost got killed by Ratan and his family-,spent life as a nobody, servant, taking all abuses,so she knows where to draw the line.
She treats Jaggu as a God who resuced her, gave her & her son a place, family who treated her as their own, fought for her, gave her a new lifeShe treats Jagya as a Modern day Krishna who came in the kaliyug-fought all evils-in all these she also fell for him ,the protector is also revered and loved by the protected-But fears his life so leaves him even though the heart pulls another tug!!!
Sanchi on the other hand was born in A PLATINUM BUCKET FED WITH A DIAMOND SPOON-never knew what hardship is, what family values mean,got away with everything because she was the only girl of the shekar family, always got waht she demanded-so thinks she can lay claim to anything she desires, her love for Jgya is as much love soopanakha had for Lakshmana(In ramayana)-lusty love-want him so badly will even burn the city.
These two loves can never be compared!!!

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
With all due respect I do agree if ganga were to take intiative it would save hassel but then sanchis colors will not be known and the singhs will idolize a good for nothing sanchi as the helpless victim .

You mentioned singhs didn't learn anything.if they hadn't done bal vivah there wouldn't have been a show titled balika vadhu to create awareness..also second time around when they were searching for a girl for jagya dadisa clearly told match maker to get a girl around jagyas age.so they have matured for people from a small village and uneducated..basants good husbandly reaction towards gehna..bhairon letting his son go despite his fears.

I'm brought up a by a single mom..my mom is everything even after my wedding..no mom will do something to hurt her child intentionally..sumi singhs anandi why even shekars are fooled by sanchi so right now it looks like sumi is doing a grave mistake by chosing for her son.

I'm not saying arranged marriages are perfect but their divorce rate in india is less..during my working years I wanted to make a decision for my wedding my mom however was not to pleased ..she told her opinion and let me know I was free to take my own decision...young and youthful the heart doesn't want to listen to what the mind thinks...now a few years down my marriage I'm glad I did listen to her..because now I see things in maturity..every parent wants the best for their child especially indian parents that's why they even do emotional dramabaz...how can we grudge them for that

Originally posted by: Jan50

. Christina, I am married and a grandma. Yes, in my generation and my marriage itself was arranged

And as you said it was a tie bet two families. But my nephews being brought up in metro cities
Totally reject any one the amily picks😆. So they ave their own choices. We dont intefere with them too. Even if they make a mistake it is their choice. Our duty was to raise them as good intelligent
Hard working human beings. If they dont like the girl we suggest, we dont force them. That is the maturity we Indians need. Very often parents choose from the amily who are just like yheir family but the son/ daughter has totally different ideas. The actual persons concerned may not be too
Compatible. To digress a bit, the singh family has not learned anything from imposing their
Preference in their child's marriage. For example Bal vivah. As J grew up see what happened.
Big blunder with Suguna. With all this they have not realized that they should not impose their view
On an adult child. In this case Jagia may look like he is mature in accepting what his amily hasDecided, he is not showing any maturity in thinking thru deeply about the merits of this alliance.
True, ganga should not take any initiative even though doing so successfully will save the
Singh family from future misery.