Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vidya0000

@bold Exactly like gauri character created to spoil the image of jagya and to create sympathy towards anandhi later hero entered as a mahan purush to shower his blessings on anandhi with the crooked mind sanchi to damage the life of jagya at the neck moment when he deserves happiness in his life.

Gauri's character changed some minds into hateness🥱but they find all reasons to bash JaGan😡
Agree with you Vidya😊
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Truthseeker

Yes every time J loves someone it will be true☺️. Not bashing him...am adoring him!😆😆

Everytime Anandi's love is taken as pure love but when it comes Jagya it is converted into bashing 😡😡😡 Anandi will love a person for years and her mind will change in few days after Shiv enters then b4 1 day of her 2nd marriage she will stand near his room and will have the FB's of Jagya 🤢 the great soul remembered the day when Jagya wrote his name on her hand 😳 b4 1 day of her 2nd marriage🥱but she will only tell Shiv to put payal on her legs after that remembering Jagya too🤪 Therefore My JaGan is more better that her...
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

Everytime Anandi's love is taken as pure love but when it comes Jagya it is converted into bashing 😡😡😡 Anandi will love a person for years and her mind will change in few days after Shiv enters then b4 1 day of her 2nd marriage she will stand near his room and will have the FB's of Jagya 🤢 the great soul remembered the day when Jagya wrote his name on her hand 😳 b4 1 day of her 2nd marriage🥱but she will only tell Shiv to put payal on her legs after that remembering Jagya too🤪 Therefore My JaGan is more better that her...

well said santhi. wo kare to chamatkar ham kare to balatkar 🤓
shalinii173 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0000

@bold Exactly like gauri character created to spoil the image of jagya and to create sympathy towards anandhi later hero entered as a mahan purush to shower his blessings on anandhi with the crooked mind sanchi to damage the life of jagya at the neck moment when he deserves happiness in his life.

Well said Vidya 👏
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

No one replied me😆😆😆Someone say something about my opinion😆
Edited by santhiyaa_J - 10 years ago
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think there's a difference between assertiveness and immaturity..I think the scenario u have said is immaturity..ganga would never do something to hurt the singhs who helped her during her most worst period even if it means losing jagya ...she is a girl of values and tradition and thats what makes her ganga..only a serpent bites the hand that feeds..marriage is not between individuals but between famillies in india..
So unless sumi accepts ganga ganga will not step into badi haveli..its very nice to see a mature jagya who values his family very much instead of running in a haste behind his heart...for this ...for sure sumi will change wen she sees her son is going for lengths for his family..even till sacrificing...

Originally posted by: Jan50

How would you like an assertive Ganga, when she comes to know that Dactsrsaa also loves her,

Fights for him and tries to snatch him away from Sanchi. If sanchi with just one sided love can be
So assertive,why cant Ganga? Specially when she knows J does not love her and Sanchi is not
Suitable for his family.i love to see a smart mean assertive Ganga who would give Sanchi and Sumi
a run for the money.what do you think guys?

Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Christina, i like your answer and the apt description of Ganga's character. Right now the person
Who is most immature is Sumitra. But i disagree that marriage s between two families in India. 
Not any more. And it should not be. True family background is important. It will be nice if both 
Parents agree. You are right that Ganga should not take any initiative. Because Jagia despite 
Knowing G loves him has decided to stick with Sanchi. I wish there is a trigger from somewhere
That  will make Jagia call off the wedding.

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi don take me wrong but are u married ? Unless its a love marriage, marriage in india is between famillies first and foremost..why is sanchi not considered as an correct match for jagya by anandi and her own family initially? Its primarily because she wouldnt be able to fit in with the singhs..so here u can see ur not just marrying your dream man but his entire family...wen u marry you ll have to take everyones (in laws ) likes and feelings into considerationthat being one reason why sanchi don want to live in jaitser...in case of ganga ...unless a mil truly accepts the dil there will always be chaos...the son will go crazy wether to support mom or wife..and ganga will never want to bring rift between sumi and jagya...esp in this case sumi is from village not much educated I don't think they are that broad minded ...also I don't think sumi is very immature as everyone makes her out to be ..I have a son myself if anything comes near my son I wouldn't spare it...Its hard for a mom to see past it...eventhough it wasn't gangas fault wat ratan did ..sumi only sees ganga as a threat on her son ...but if sumi loves a person shed give everything see how she treated anandi well though she was only her dil as daughter...

Originally posted by: Jan50

Christina, i like your answer and the apt description of Ganga's character. Right now the person

Who is most immature is Sumitra. But i disagree that marriage s between two families in India.
Not any more. And it should not be. True family background is important. It will be nice if both
Parents agree. You are right that Ganga should not take any initiative. Because Jagia despite
Knowing G loves him has decided to stick with Sanchi. I wish there is a trigger from somewhere
That will make Jagia call off the wedding.

Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Truthseeker

lol Santhiya...your opinion is always awesome! You bring in comparisons that no one can bring!😃

If your thoughts are different then my thoughts will be also like tat🤔If u support Gauri i will also support my Jagya😳
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
. Christina, I am married and a grandma. Yes, in my generation and my marriage itself was arranged
And  as you said it was a tie bet two families. But my nephews being brought up in metro cities 
Totally reject any one the amily picks😆. So they ave their own choices. We dont intefere with them too. Even if they make a mistake it is their choice. Our duty was to raise them as good intelligent
Hard working human beings. If they dont like the girl we suggest, we dont force them. That is the maturity we Indians need. Very often parents choose from the amily who are just  like yheir family but the son/ daughter has totally different ideas. The actual persons concerned may not be too
Compatible. To digress a bit, the singh family has not learned anything from imposing their
Preference in their child's marriage. For example Bal vivah. As J grew up see what happened.
Big blunder with Suguna. With all this they have not realized that they should not impose their view
On an adult child. In this case Jagia may look like he is mature in accepting what his amily hasDecided, he is not showing any maturity in thinking thru deeply about the merits of this alliance.
True, ganga should not take any initiative even though doing so successfully will save the
Singh family from future misery.