Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved update... Continue soon...
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

NOTE | Scroll down for Chapter 10 

Hey everyone, 

I am back on India Forums to finish my incompleted stories.
As for this story, there is going to be one more chapter and maybe an epilogue to complete this journey. Will be updating the next chapter soon.
Also I have been rewriting/editing the first few chapters of this story, I will repost those chapters on this thread as soon as I post Chapter 10. 
Really appreciate all the love and support over the years, thank you. 

Regards,
Sarita
Edited by sarita_barun - 7 years ago
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...
Welcome back..

Hope to see update n more stories from you
sarita_barun thumbnail

CHAPTER 10

Khushi looked out of the car window as the car pulled up to the farmhouse. She smiled as the memories of the last time she was here came flooding into her mind. The night when Arnav brought her here, where he had asked her to be his wife, where they promised to always be each other's for the rest of their lives.

She felt a hand caress her fingers, she turned to her side and saw Arnav looking down at her. She leaned her head on his shoulder and entangled her fingers with theirs. This was just the beginning of their life together.

After everyone unpacked in their respective rooms, they all had dinner together and then dispersed to different parts of the farmhouse, some of them exploring, some overseeing wedding preparations and others just relaxing.

Payal found her sister in the living room, engaged in a thoughtful conversation with Arnav's nani, amma and buaji. She walked towards Khushi and sat beside her. "Khushi... Khushi come with me please..." Payal tried to convince her sister who seemed more interested in spending time with the elders than going with her. If only her stubborn sister would listen.  Arnav jiju should have come but then, never mind.

She tried yet again a little louder this time, "Khushiii..."

Devyani looked up as she heard Payal call Khushi, sensing Payal's tension, she decided to help the situation a little, "Go on Khushi betiya... go see what Payal betiya wants."

Payal mouthed a thank you to Nani and grabbed Khushi's hand after the green signal from the elders and hauled her away from the living room.

They made their way upstairs and as they neared Arnav's bedroom at the end of the hall, Khushi looked at her sister in question, "Jiji, why did you drag me here? What are we-" She stopped short seeing Shyam open the door, "Finally Khushi is here!"

She peered into the room as Payal tugged her inside. Shyam had shut the door and returned to his spot on the floor beside Anjali, who was sitting on the love seat. Payal settled on the floor next to Akash, while Arnav was on the bed, lying on his stomach with a pillow propped under his chest.

Arnav looked on at Khushi while she weighed her seat options, she glanced at him with a smile as she walked towards him. She sat down on the ground at the foot of the bed, right within his reach.

Anjali announced, "Now that Khushiji is here, we can start..." She held out her palm which had a ring inside a chain. "Shyamji has gone mad and has been pestering to try this..."

Shyam took the chain and explained, "It's supposed to work. See this is how it goes, when I put it over your palm, if it goes straight, it's a boy, if it makes a circle it's a girl. Let's start with you Rani Sahiba."Anjali giggled as she held out her palm.

Shyam placed the chain in the middle of her palm and then raised it, it immediately started spinning in a circle. "See I told you, we're having a rajkumari first."

Anjali started blushing, "We'll see...now that's enough... try it on Payalji and my Khushiji..."

Khushi felt Arnav's breath on the back of her neck, making her breath hitch as she leaned further against the bed.

Payal protested, "No no Anjaliji..." Payal noticed the way Akash's eyes softened, she instantly changed her mind, "Okay I'll try it."

Shyam smirked at Arnav and then threw a glance at Akash, knowing well about what was cooking in Akash's head. Arnav signaled his jijaji to fool around.

With mischief on his mind, Shyam cleared his throat and put the chain on Payal's palm. He raised the chain and started his prank, "Girl Payalji..." He repeated it, "Boy Payalji..." And he did it once again, "Another boy Payalji..." Trying to stifle his laugher when he saw Payal's shocked expression as she stole a glance at Akash, he threw his last one, "O teri another boy... wow Payalji, you're aiming for your own cricket team?"

Payal yelled out, "Nooo..." She looked at everyone's amused faces and Akash's shocked one, "Err I mean..." She slid back next to Akash as everyone burst into laughter.

Arnav spoke up, "Khushi your turn..." He winked at her as she held out her palm in front of Shyam.

Shyam smiled as he raised the chain above Khushi's palm, "A little boy first for you." He did it again and it spun in circle this time, "And a sweet little girl..."

Arnav smiled brightly, the mere thought of having children with the love of his life, his Khushi, she will be the mother of his children, that made his heart swell with pride. As Khushi returned to her seat he wound his arms around her neck, snuggling her from behind.

The next morning, Arnav organized for the best bridal collections to be brought to the farmhouse for his bride to be, keeping in mind of her choice, beautiful yet simple. After countless hours of trying on clothing and jewellery, Khushi finalized her outfits for each function and also chose Arnav's outfits for him upon his request. Choose something you love, I'm sure I'll love it as well.'

The mehendi ceremony took place that same evening, a small and simple event for the women of the families. Khushi's hands and feet were adorned with intricate mehendi designs with her Arnavji's name tucked somewhere in the midst of everything. After the ceremony she retreated to her room for some alone time.

Khushi sighed as she entered her room, she was exhausted, wedding preparations were tough, especially the tedious wait for the mehendi to be applied and then to dry.

She sat down on the bed, grateful for the cool air condition that helped calm her mind. The true realization that she only had this night left of being a Gupta flashed before her eyes. She was a Gupta since her parents passed, since she was eight years old. She knew she was going to keep her surname since it was important to her, "Gupta" gave her an identity that she almost lost when she became an orphan. She was going to be Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

She gulped as tears sprung into her eyes, she would miss her family so much. After her real parents passed, they were the ones who made her feel like she had someone in the world that she could call her own.

She heard a timid knock on the door, she wiped her tears away but before she could get up, she saw her babuji and amma enter the room. They sat on either sides of her on the bed.

Shashi caressed her head, "Chutki, you know ever since you were a little girl I've always dreamt of the moment where you'll grow up and I'll see you dressed as a bride. I still can't believe you've gotten so big."

Garima held Khushi's hand, "All those years ago, I promised your amma that I would always keep you happy and give you everything you needed. Now this too is fulfilled, I know Arnav bitwa will take very good care of you and keep you happy, over the past few months he has proven this over and over. Your amma babuji will be very happy with the life partner that you chose."

Khushi's lips quivered as she hugged her parents tightly, "Amma... Babuji, I couldn't have asked for better parents. My amma and babuji left me in good hands, I never felt like an orphan, you gave me a new life all those years ago...I love you so much."

Payal's voice interrupted the moment, "This is not fair..." She turned to Buaji who had entered the room along with her just seconds ago, "How come we're not in this family hug?"

Buaji nodded with a hurt expression washing over her face, "Yes Payaliya... Titliya doesn't consider us her family!"

Khushi looked at her Buaji and Jiji and then looked at her parents before bursting into laughter, "Jiji, Buaji... stop acting and come here..." She stood up and opened her arms for them.

It had been a few hours since her family retired for the night but she couldn't fall asleep at all. Sleep was the last thing on her mind tonight, the night before she became a wife, his wife. She looked down at her palms, she could not wait for him to find his name. She walked towards the hanger and removed her wedding dupatta. She draped the veil over her head and gazed at her reflection in the mirror, she felt giddy with excitement. She was entering a new and special phase in her life and the happiness internally greatly affected her exterior. She was glowing with happiness, her rightful name. Her thoughts were broken by the sound of a knock on her door, she quickly returned the dupatta onto the hanger and switched the lights off.

He opened her bedroom door as quietly as possible. He whispered into the dark, hoping she was not asleep already since it was late, "Khushi..."

She saw his silhouette from the moonlight peering through the window.

"Arnavji?" She thought she was dreaming, she rubbed her eyes fighting the dream away, but he just wouldn't vanish.

He touched her arm, "Khushi its really me, it isn't a dream."

She widened her eyes as she switched the lights on, "What are you doing here?"

He pouted and ran his finger down her arm, "I couldn't sleep. I guess wedding jitters or whatever Di calls it."

She caressed his cheek, "I couldn't sleep either."

He held her hand, "Come I want to show you something..."

They sneaked out of her room and went up to the balcony area which overlooked the backyard and ocean. It was completely lit with fairy lights, just the way she loved them. They sat down on the floor, gazing at each other, at the stars, at the ocean, at the wedding mandap where they would be married.

As he reached for her palms, she said, "Don't look at the mehendi, I want you to find your name in it tomorrow."

He nodded and kissed her palms tenderly making sure that his eyes did not linger on her mehendi. "I never thought I would find the one Khushi, the one who knows me inside out, who loves my family more than I do, who loves me more than I love myself, who cares for each and every need of mine...I never thought I would find myself in someone else."

She caressed his face, "But you did. We did, we found ourselves in each other when we never realized that we were lost to begin with. I never thought I would find someone who loves me so much that I feel like I'm living a dream all the time. Someone who speaks less but his actions echo louder, they mean the world to me. Those actions profess his love for my family, for me, for our relationship. I love you!"

"I love you too...I can't wait to make you Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada." He murmured against her lips before kissing her slowly, savouring each second of their togetherness.

He released her and kissed her forehead, "Now you need to go get some sleep..."

She nodded and he picked her up, taking her straight to her room. Once she was settled in her bed, with a heavy heart he left her room, not before whispering, "Just one more night love..." making sure to catch the red hue that rose on her face.

A few hours later, everyone woke up bright and early for the wedding. Everyone began overseeing the various final wedding preparations making sure all the last minute details were carried out. Soon after the haldi ceremony was completed separately for the bride and groom in order for Arnav and Khushi to not see each other before the wedding ceremony. Hours passed by as minor rituals took place, after which the groom and bride got ready for their wedding.

The view was stunning in the backyard, the ocean in the foreground along with the amazing decor, made the evening look picture perfect. Golden coloured chairs were laid out on the lush grass with an aisle in the middle of it, pink and white rose petals throughout the length of the aisle. The mandap was draped in gold and red with hundreds of rose arranged on the mandap and around the area. To the side, tables and chairs were adorned with drapes with elegant center pieces for the dinner carded for after the wedding.

As the sun began setting, Arnav sat at the mandap with baited breath waiting on his Khushi. His eyes were fixated on the terrace stairs that led down to the backyard. He was quite impatient to see her, the wait was torture yet it also heightened the anticipation of seeing his future wife. Then the moment came! He saw her descending from the terrace stairs in his favourite colour red, his breath immediately hitched.

Don't trip Khushi... Don't trip... She kept chanting in her mind as she made her way down the stairs and into the backyard with her parents at her either side and her sister and buaji following behind. On top of feeling extremely nervous as it was, she suddenly felt his gaze on her which made everything ten times more nerve wrecking. She raised her lowered head, catching his gaze lingering on her. She didn't even realise when she had reached in front mandap as their eyes had remained on each other.

Arnav got up and held out his hand in front of her, she readily took it. He caressed her bare lower back with his palm as he helped her onto the mandap. He whispered into her ear, "Breathe Khushi...I'm right here... relax."

She felt calmness wash over her being after hearing his words, she knew he would be right beside her through the whole process, he would not let anything happen to her. She nodded at him feeling less nervous.

They stood opposite each other and smiled as Anjali handed both of them the garlands, the pandit stood beside them reciting his mantras and they exchanged the garlands around each other's necks. 

They sat down beside each other as the pandit continued to precede the marriage ceremony. Shashi and Garima stepped forward and placed Khush's hand onto Arnav's. They performed the kanya daan for their Chutki, one of the most prized ritual in a marriage for a parent. They could not help but think if Khushi's real parents were alive, how happy they would be seeing their daughter find true happiness and a great life partner, who no doubt will support her through each step in life.

After which Anjali excitedly tied her Chotte's blue shawl with her Khushiji's red dupatta in a secure knot. She hugged both of them briefly and they got up for the nuptial rounds. The pandit instructed Arnav to walk ahead of Khushi for the first four rounds as he began reciting the mantras. Arnav turned to Khushi and reached for her hand, they shared a smile and they began walking.

First phere, together we will live with respect for each other and treat each other as equals.

Second phere, together we will maintain the rational, physical and spiritual stability in our relationship.

Third phere, together we shall grow and share our accomplishments in life, either professionally or personally.

Fourth phere, together we will obtain happiness, peace and understanding through our love for each other.

They stopped in front of the holy fire as Khushi moved in front of Arnav, never leaving his hand as they continued the remaining three rounds.

Fifth phere, together we will raise strong, virtuous children with our combined qualities, your anger, my love, your determination and my devotion.

Sixth phere, together we will be faithful to each other, hamesha wala pyaar.

Seventh phere, we will remain lifelong partners and achieve salvation for whatever we have done in our lives.

Arnav pinched the sindoor from the sindoor dhaba and brought it up to her forehead. With his left hand, he caressed her hands on her lap. She looked into his eyes as he filled her maang with the sindoor. He touched the mangalsutra gently before holding it in front of her. He leaned forward and clasped it around her neck.

Khushi placed a ring on his finger, a simple band with one diamond on it, signifying the one woman who changed his life, his wife.

Arnav placed her ring on her finger, which added to the rose design ring he had proposed to her with. This newly added ring, had seven tiny diamonds on it, each signifying their wedding vows.

The pandit officially pronounced them as husband and wife, everyone clapped in happiness, some shedding tears of joy. They got up and took blessings from the pandit firstly and then all of their elders, Khushi's parents, Arnav's Nani, Khushi's Buaji, Arnav's Mama and Mami. After which Anjali, Shyam, Payal and Akash hugged them one after the other.

Everyone retired to the tables and chairs area where dinner was served while soft music played in the background. After dinner, Arnav and Khushi thanked everyone for joining them on their special day. The guests presented Arnav and Khushi with many gifts and even more so blessings for the start of their lives together.

After the short dinner reception, everyone got ready for the Bidaai. Khushi hugged her parents, sister and aunt tightly for a few minutes before letting go reluctantly with teary eyes. Payal held a large thal filled with rice in front of Khushi as Buaji told Khushi what she had to do.

Khushi nodded and cupped her hands with rice, she walked forward along with Arnav as she threw it over her head. She repeated this till they reached to the white bmw that was waiting on them.

She hugged her family briefly again before Arnav helped her into the front passenger seat.

Before Arnav got into the car, Anjali cleared her throat and pointed at his watch, "Chotte for the most, half hour okay and then you all need to be back for the grah pravesh."

He nodded, "Yes Di..." as he got into the car and they left the farmhouse.

Arnav helped her out of the car and led her down a pathway of candles and roses leading to the beach. It was so beautiful, it was the place where he had proposed to her, overwhelmed with emotion she wrapped her arm around his waist and pecked his cheek.

"I love you." She muttered against his chest as he pulled her close to him.

He pressed his lips to her forehead, "I love you too."

She looked out to where the moon and ocean kissed each other, the stars as their witness. "Arnavji, our parents would be so proud of us today..."

He looked at her in admiration as she continued, "...we found true love in a world filled with so much negativity and hate."

He nodded and asked, "Do you think we were meant to be?"

She caressed his face, "I believe everything happens for a reason, destiny intertwined our lives together."

He murmured against her lips, "Arnav Khushi..."

She smiled as she began reciprocating the kiss, "hamesha hai na..."

Arnav and Khushi stood before the threshold of the farmhouse as the Raizada's prepared to welcome their elder bahu while the Gupta's had retired to their rooms after the Bidaai since they did not want to intrude on the Raizada family rituals as Khushi was at her sasural now, even though they were all still at the farmhouse.

Manorama did the welcoming aarti, placing a tikka on both her Arnav bitwa and her new bahu. She showered them with flowers over their heads and instructed Khushi to kick the kalash of rice with her right foot. She did as she was told and kicked the kalash.

Akash then said, "Now Bhai has to pick you up and enter the house." Khushi looked at Arnav anxiously.

Arnav nodded and held her hand reassuring her. He swept her into his arms and walked over the threshold, setting Khushi down in front of a thal on the ground. Anjali made Khushi step into the thal that was filled with rose petals and red alta.

Nani cupped Khushi's cheek and said, "Khushi betiya, these first few steps are the most precious, they signify the entry into our family as Chotte's bride and our elder daughter in law."

Khushi smiled and stepped out of the thal as she made her red footsteps into the house. Nani then walked Khushi over to the mandir, where Khushi dipped her hand in another thal of red alta, and left her red handprints on the wall in the temple, right beside a handprint of Ma's, her Arnavji's mother, her mother now.

Anjali smiled mischievously at her brother just as he was about to touch Khushi's hand. She bit her lip, "Chotte, you can't go to your room so easily, let's play some games."

Arnav was frustrated but seeing the smile on Khushi's face he nodded and sat beside her. Mama brought the bowl filled with milk and rose petals, he placed it in front of Arnav and Khushi.

Mami began, "You two have to find the ring in the bowl. Okay start."

Arnav and Khushi dipped their hands in the bowl and began searching for the ring. As the family cheered them on, both of them continued to look for the ring. Arnav found the ring first, he looked up to see Khushi pouting as she continued searching for the ring. He caught Khushi's hand under the milk and slipped the ring into her hand. She looked up at him and he smiled. She returned the smile and took her hand out of the milk showing everyone that she had the ring.

They all cheered for her, but Mami saw what had happened, "This was cheating, I saw Arnav bitwa get the ring first." Everyone looked at Arnav, while he looked at Khushi.

He held his wife's hand and turned to everyone else, "Whatever is mine, equally belongs to Khushi. No matter how small or big the subject, there is no competition."

Mami smiled, content with his answer while Mama patted his nephew's shoulder, "Well said bitwa."

A few minutes later after some more games, Akash said, "I think we should put Bhai out of his misery and send Khushiji to their room. They all laughed, while Khushi turned red under the gaze of her husband.

Nani turned to Anjali, "Betiya take our bahu to her new room." Anjali nodded and helped Khushi up to the room while Nani, Mami and Mama retired to their respective rooms.

With the elders out of sight, Arnav punched Akash's shoulder, "What the hell man! You think I'm desperate?"

Akash pushed his glasses up higher on the bridge of his nose, "So bhai you're not?"

Arnav glared at his brother, "Akash shut up otherwise..."

Shyam came in between the two brothers, "Okay Akash and saale saab relax." When Shyam had their attention he said, "Akash we all know how eager saale saab is..."

Arnav interrupted, "Jija ji...what the..." Shyam shook his head, "Did I finish?" He paused before he continued, "As I was saying, we all know how eager saale saab is... but have you noticed how eager you are Akash?"

Akash's smile left his face, "Jijaji what are you saying?"

Arnav grinned, "Akash we all know something is going on between you and my saali Payal."

Shyam added, "You think we've been blind for all these days?"

Akash quickly said, "Errr goodnight jijaji, goodnight bhai." He made his escape to his room before they teased him more. Shyam and Arnav burst out into laughter and high fived each other. Mission accomplished.

Anjali cleared her throat as she approached her husband and her brother, "What did you two do to Akash? He literally ran past me to his room."

Arnav handed his sister a wad of money, a customary tradition for the groom to be allowed to enter his room, "You'll find out soon enough... for now I have a bride waiting."

Anjali handed Arnav the glass of milk in her hand, another customary tradition.

He chuckled, "Thanks Di..."

Shyam winked at Arnav as he walked off. "Best of luck saale!"

Anjali raised an eyebrow as Shyam encircled his arm around Anjali, "Don't ask Rani sahiba, You have this groom waiting too you know that is if we minus a couple of years."

As she was about to say something, he interrupted her, "So how about no more questions about your brothers." Without warning he lifted her into his arms and left for their own room.

Arnav entered the room and locked it behind him. He was floored when he saw her sitting in the middle of their decorated bed. Her face was hidden halfway by the red net material of the dupatta over her head, her hands were loosely wrapped around her knees, which were pulled up to her chest. He looked around the room as he moved towards the bed, rose petals, candles, dimmed lights were adorned in every nook and cranny of his room, he concluded to one name, Anjali Jha.

If only she knew about the possibility of her other brother getting married soon, she would not have gone overboard with the decorations. Arnav had to admit though, his room looked exquisite, especially with his beautiful bride right in the middle of it all.

He set the glass of milk on the nightstand, he shook his head, pretty certain that he in no way required that milk, especially when this woman was in front of him. Absolutely not necessary!

Khushi had heard the door open and shut soundly. She heard his footsteps as he got nearer to her. She felt the bed dip and her toes curled involuntarily. She inhaled sharply feeling her thumping heart against her chest. Being alone in their room, it really was settling in, she was married, married to the person she was madly in love with. So much happiness almost felt like a dream, she never wanted this to end, it was just the beginning of a beautiful journey.

He whispered her name as he clasped his hand over hers, "Khushi..."

She breathed out, "Hmm..."

He did not reply but instead lifted the dupatta from her face revealing her twinkling eyes. He brought her hands up to his lips and kissed them while staring in her hazel eyes.

Mujhe haq hai
I have that right
Tujhko jee bhar ke main dekhoon
To look at You as long as my heart desires

She blushed, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He replied, "I can't stop staring at you...you're mine..."

She smiled, "And you are mine...hamesha"

He nodded and wiped away the tear that escaped her eyes, "Always..."

Bas yun hi dekhta jaaun
Just keep looking at You
Mujhe haq hai
I have that right  

As she took off her dupatta, she winced, feeling her necklace prick her neck. Even though she had on lesser jewellery than most brides, it still had managed to hurt and irritate her skin due to wearing it for so many hours.

He asked in concern, "What's wrong?"

She pouted, "This jewellery...its"

He was about to lean forward to remove her necklace, when she shook her head, "I'm sure if you start removing my jewellery, they'd all end up on the floor, broken or lost, then what will I tell everyone?"

He smirked and nibbled at her lower lip, "I'm sure everyone's imagination will suffice. They won't need to ask you any questions..."

She giggled at the thought of the reaction of their siblings and the elders, she shook her head and got off the bed. She sat in front of the vanity mirror and he leaned against the headboard with his arm behind his neck.

He stared at her brazenly from top to bottom, making sure to catch all of her facial expressions through the mirror as she began removing all of her jewellery one by one, with the exception of a few important pieces; her mangalsutra, her wedding rings, her amma's payals and her ma's kangans. She removed the countless pins that held her hair in a bun, letting it flow freely against her back. 

Piya Piya Piya Piya Bole mera jiya
My Beloved, My heart says
Tumhein haq hai

She stood up in front of the mirror and sighed, finally she was comfortable since her lengha choli was fairly light. She gasped feeling her husband's hands roaming playfully along her back. She shivered as she looked into the mirror and met his face that looked as if it was drowned in desire. He kept his eyes fixed on hers as he slowly undid her dori and pushed her blouse off one of her shoulders. He dipped his head and kissed her exposed shoulder to the crook of her neck.

Dhal rahi pighal rahi ye raat dheere dheere
The night is waning away, its melting away, slowly slowly
Badh rahi hai pyaar ki baat dheere dheere
The talk about love is increasing slowly slowly

She turned towards him, just realizing that he was shirtless, she looked over his shoulder and saw his royal blue sherwani crumbled in a corner. She chuckled and wound her arms around his waist. He kissed the top of her head and picked her up into his arms.

Chudiyaan gungunaa ke kya kahein sajna
Bangles are humming, what do they say My Lover
Ye Chudiyaan gungunaa ke kya kahein sajna
Theses bangles are humming, what do they say My Lover

He placed her onto their bed and hovered over her, unhooking the clasps of her blouse, while trailing kisses along her collarbone.  He freed her from her blouse and leaned back to look at his wife.

She bit her lip as she remained under his watchful gaze... "Arnavji..." Her hands inched up slowly with the attempt to cover herself.

He shook his head and held her hands in his, "Don't hide from me...I want to see all of you."

Raat ki raat jagaaun 
I can make you awake the night
Mujhe haq hai
I have that right

He looked at her hands clad in mehendi, remembering that she told him he had to find his name, he began studying her palms. Right in the center, fixed inside a heart, her heart, was his name. He smiled and kissed his name on her palm.

He touched her arms, he could see the faint lines of stitches from the night he saved her from Shabd. He leaned forward and kissed each scar, his kiss lasting longer at each one.

Chaand poonam ka churaaun
To steal the moon from full moon night
Mujhe haq hai
I have that right

A tear escaped her eye as she realized what he was doing, he was kissing away all the memories of that incident. A sob escaped her mouth as she felt herself astounded by her husband's love for her.

He immediately looked up at her, feeling the need to comfort her, he pulled his wife into his arms. The feeling of her bare skin against his ignited the already burning flame inside.

Pushing his thoughts aside he asked with concern, "Are you sure you want to? We could wait if that's what you want."  Her eyes found his and even before she spoke, he knew his answer.

She gulped before finding her voice, "...I'm sure, we've waited enough for this moment. I want this for us now..."

Piya Piya Piya Piya Bole mera jiya
My Beloved, My heart says
Tumhein haq hai 
You have that right

He nodded and whispered into her ear, "I want this for us too."

He helped her out of out of the rest of her clothing and got rid of his own. He laid her on the bed and leaned inward, capturing her lips. Her hands found their way into his hair as she pulled him closer, the rest of the night was celebrated in passion, no barriers, no reservations, only love, pure love. Jadoo Hai Nasha Hai...

Do scroll to the next post for visuals of this chapter :)

Thank you so much for loving this story over the past few years, those who stuck by it, those who just joined in and those who loved it and moved on. Thank you, each one of you made this story special to me with your feedback. Our journey with Jadoo Hai Nasha Hai has come to an end. 

P.s. I've started rewriting/editing the earlier chapters of this story, they're up on my wordpress blog. 

Also I was contemplating writing a short epilogue for this story, let me know what you think. 

Twitter account https://twitter.com/_Arnav_Khushi_

Writing Index:  Sarita's Writing Index

sarita_barun thumbnail
The photos of the wedding rituals, outfits & decor :) 

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow... Super ending.. Arnav khushi Hamesha πŸ˜³
Finally wedded.. 
Hmm a little boy and girl.. aww.. Arnav really loved that thought itself.. 
Love changes everyone.. πŸ˜†.. 
Thnxs
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful story perfect ending