Arshi SS | Jadoo Hai Nasha Hai | Ch10 pg 61 COMPLETED

Posted: 10 years ago

Embedded image permalink

{Made the banner myself}

CHAPTER 1

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Arnav quickly closed his bedroom door, escaping from the Divali party downstairs. He unbuttoned his jacket and dropped down onto the bed.  He tried to remove the images from his head. Ever since she walked into the house earlier, he couldn't stop gazing at her. Everywhere he turned he saw her; sometimes it was her, other times, he shook his head and she disappeared, as he was imagining her.

He put his hands in his pockets and walked out into the poolside. He stopped short when he saw her.  There she was... a beauty in red, his favourite colour. Placing deyas along the edges of the pool, she had a sweet smile lingering on her face.

He stared for a second, trying to decide if it was really her or another figment of his imagination. She turned around and widened her eyes.  He heard his name leave her lips in a quivering tone. He smiled at the sweetness of her voice and thought, Its not my imagination.'

He held his hand against his pocket; he needed to return something of hers, her payal.  He walked towards her and as habit she stepped back.  Their eyes remained on each other, whilst their feet moved in sync.

Khushi stared into his molten brown eyes; his eyes had determination which scared her. Could he be feeling something? Could he be feeling what I'm feeling? Khushi stepped back again but this time she felt the concrete wall against her back. She gulped as she saw Arnav coming closer... and closer, almost touching her. No more escaping, she was trapped.

She looked down as she felt his gaze piercing into her soul. Her chest heaved as she took quick breaths. 

Arnav caressed her cheek with one of his hands. Her eyes instantly closed, feeling his contact. As she looked up at him meeting his gaze, his hand slightly fell to the sides of her hair. His other hand shot up and started caressing her other cheek. She trembled while Arnav's hand moved from the side of her hair and gently shifted the hair from in front of her eyes.

Khushi closed her eyes and grabbed the sides of her deep red sari. Her heart was racing; she felt that her heartbeat could be heard from a mile away.

Arnav grazed his fingers against her lips, making her lips tremble. Using a finger, he raised her chin, making her meet eye to eye with him.  Arnav drowned into her hazel coloured eyes. He could see fear, uncertainty, a spark, an unsaid feeling; her eyes told so much about her. She was perfect in every way. He examined her features; from her rosy cheeks, to her big hazel eyes and then to her luscious pink lips.

Arnav inched closer, so close that he could feel her breath fanning his face.  He pulled back a little and saw her eyes closed anticipating what he was about to do. When he didn't see any form of her resisting, he gently pressed his lips against hers.

The moment their lips touched, they felt something; a surge, some sort of electricity running through their bodies.

As Khushi responded to the kiss, Arnav pulled her onto his chest and her hands found their way into his hair.

The knock on the door pulled them apart. Khushi bit her lip and looked down. Arnav gave her a glance and moved towards the door.

He opened the door to see Anjali.

"Chotte, aap yahan? Nani was looking for you."

"Woh Di, i..."

Before he could say another word, she held his hands and started pulling him downstairs. He looked back, thinking about Khushi. I need to speak to khushi, especially after what just happened.'

Khushi stood there, looking into the space where Arnav was standing a second ago. Her hands went up to her lips and gently touched it.

Arnav kissed me... I kissed him... we kissed each other. Did he feel what I felt?'

Khushi's eyes widened when she realised what she just did. Her hand automatically covered her mouth.

She thought, No no no... how could I do this? I, I didn't mean to... Lavanyaji, she's my best friend, and I, I broke her trust. How could I allow myself to kiss Ar...? I, no... I can't have any feelings for him.'

She brushed away the tears streaming down her face. She fixed her clothes and made her way out of the poolside.

Khushi gulped as she saw all the guests and the Raizada family enjoying the party. 

She silently walked towards the front door and was about to leave when she heard Anjali call her from behind.

"Khushiji."

Khushi froze; she quickly wiped away her worrisome face and plastered a smile.

Khushi turned to face Anjali, "Ji Anjaliji."

"Are you okay?"

Khushi replied sounding a bit croaky, "Haan."

Anjali asked, "You're leaving?"

Khushi nodded her head.

Anjali smiled, "Okay. Take care!" Before Khushi turned to leave, Anjali held her hand and called out to Arnav.

Arnav, who was talking to a business associate, excused himself and walked over to his sister.

He looked at Khushi, she wasnt meeting his gaze though. He brushed it off, making a mental note that he had to talk to Khushi urgently.

He heard his sister bring up the perfect opportunity as she said, "Chotte, drop Khushiji home will you?!"

Khushi's head shot up and before she could decline, Arnav swiftly said, "Sure Di."

Khushi hesitantly walked behind Arnav as they made their way to his SUV. Arnav opened her door and she got in. He got in after and started to Khushi's house.

Scroll down to the next post for the story index!!😉

❤️⭐️❤️

If you enjoyed it, do click the 'like' button. And leave a comment... I love reading them.

Sarita's Writing Index

Edited by sarita_barun - 6 years ago
⭐️Index⭐️
Scroll up for Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7 (A & B) 
Edited by sarita_barun - 7 years ago
Wow! Very nice concept...I love it...plz update the chapter 2 soon dear...
And thanks for the PM.. ;-)
its really nice
curious of what arnav would speak to khushi
hw would khushi respond
update soon👏👏👏👏👏
nice start. waiting to read further

it was good yaar...
i actually liked the plot
do continue